BREAKING NOW! NY Times Reporting Biden ‘Privately’ Ordered AG Garland to ‘Take Decisive Action’ against Trump over Jan 6

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
This is coming from the liberal New York Times. And Biden earlier said that Putin is an Evil Dictator for having his political opponents arrested. Biden, Garland, and Jack Smith are cotton pickin guilty of engaging in massive election interference.

merrick-garland-hunter-biden-laptop-letter.jpg

This is coming from the liberal New York Times. And Biden earlier said that Putin is an Evil Dictator for having his political opponents arrested. Biden, Garland, and Jack Smith are cotton pickin guilty of engaging in massive election interference.

Slay News says the NY Times says!

You Slay me!!!!

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Joe Biden and his sock puppet.

No Biden DID NOT..... Another lie your right wing media thought they could get away with because they knew you would not subscribe to the NY Times link they provided as their source.

The NY Times article is from April of 2022.

No where did Biden privately order Garland to take decisive ACTION against Trump for 1/6.

THAT IS A LIE.

They told me if I voted for Donald Trump, the DOJ would be weaponized against political enemies; I did and it has.

They told me if I voted for Donald Trump, the DOJ would be weaponized against political enemies; I did and it has.

If by "weaponized" you mean doing their job professionally and apolitically, then yes, the DOJ has been weaponized.

It's a great weapon of the American people used against criminals and traitors.

Traitor Joe, homO, W, and LBJ, the worst four traitors in US history.
This kind of stuff wouldn't happen if we had more Zionist Jews in high levels of government.

They should create a federal commission headed by Bush and Michelle Obama to combat this stuff.

More mega man nonsense.

Yep, he had privately said that to confidants.

The LIE, in the op story and title, is that the right wing fake news article claims the NY TIMES ARTICLE linked by him, says that Biden ordered AG Garland privately to take action against Trump...

Biden DID NOT! The NYTIMES article NEVER MADE THAT CLAIM.

Everybody has privately said that Trump should be prosecuted - including leading Republican Trump supporters and Trump's closest associates.

Anyone with a brain knows he's guilty...which explains why you do not.
What is Trump guilty of, liar?

Any reason you can't show the original NYT story?

Forum List

Back