How is Obama the first black president?

clazona

Aug 31, 2008
Barack Obama is born from white mother (Kansas) and black father (Kenyan). So he isn't whole white nor whole black. Yet, he's touted by the media as being black. How is half-black and half-white = whole black? They don't even say the word half. He would be defined as a mulatto (a person of mixed white and black ancestry, esp. a person with one white and one black parent). Yet the media wants everyone to believe he just like the blacks in America. How so? He is lighter than that demography. He is interracial. So when i hear first black president, is that really deceiving because they are basically saying he's full black, not a drop of white blood. He would be the first President to be interracial, half-black, half-white, mulatto, to have a white and black parent.

At least the African-American usage is correct. He is part Kenyan and part Kansan. But i do cannot see him as the first black president since he's half. Maybe the first half black president or the first half white president or maybe the different ignore the other half president.

Last edited:
All they do by continually harping on it is prove how truly racist they are.

But then, lefties don't want to confront the issues, because then they'd have to face the fact that they support racist policies, they use racist and sexist tactics when dealing with the opponent, and they despise America and all it stands for. Including freedom.

All they do by continually harping on it is prove how truly racist they are.

But then, lefties don't want to confront the issues, because then they'd have to face the fact that they support racist policies, they use racist and sexist tactics when dealing with the opponent, and they despise America and all it stands for. Including freedom.

That is the biggest bullshit I've ever heard and BEING multi-racial like Obama its also offensive. Its the Right wing that keeps bringing up his middle name. Its the right wing who keeps calling him black when I know it, like me, is severely frustrating. You wanna talk politics, fine, but don't dip into race unless you have a clue of what you're talking about and obviously you don't.

And to the thread starter I commend you for starting this thread. All of us bi-racial people deal with this on both sides of the equation:eusa_clap:

Yeah, yeah, yeah. It's his middle name. Too friggin bad. It makes for black humor, get over it. No pun intended.

And no, it's the lefties who keep carping on "the first black president" and all that garbage. You need to catch some more CNN, moron.

Barack Obama is born from white mother (Kansas) and black father (Kenyan). So he isn't whole white nor whole black. Yet, he's touted by the media as being black. How is half-black and half-white = whole black? They don't even say the word half. He would be defined as a mulatto (a person of mixed white and black ancestry, esp. a person with one white and one black parent). Yet the media wants everyone to believe he just like the blacks in America. How so? He is lighter than that demography. He is interracial. So when i hear first black president, is that really deceiving because they are basically saying he's full black, not a drop of white blood. He would be the first President to be interracial, half-black, half-white, mulatto, to have a white and black parent.

At least the African-American usage is correct. He is part Kenyan and part Kansan. But i do cannot see him as the first black president since he's half. Maybe the first half black president or the first half white president or maybe the different ignore the other half president.

:lol: sometimes you just have to read this stuff and laugh...

IMHO, this is a non-issue. He is the first non-white presidential nominee and that is historic. It is also good for the country, all persons being created equal. Even though I will not be voting for him based on his policies, I think his nomination is a quantum leap forward for equality.

To answer your question, Obama is not the first non-white president only because he hasn't been elected president. He may or may not be elected, based (hopefully) on his policies and positions and not on his race, gender, creed, religion or sexual preference.

Last edited:
:lol: sometimes you just have to read this stuff and laugh...

How about watching the cable news channels. How can they be relied on when they made such people as Anna Nicole Smith a superstar. What has she done besides posing on playboy. She is no actor. Yet, her death got a lot of coverage. Now from the cast of channels, they are telling us who to elect. Yet, they give us pointless stories on Paris Hilton and her energy policies. What news channel out there can be relied on for election information? Surely not Fox News or MSNbc. These are the type of channels that like to use race (Obama) or gender (Hillary or Palin).

Last edited:
There are other sources for the news. You have the internet, use it. Then come back and play.

So this really bothers you huh? :doubt:

How about watching the cable news channels. How can they be relied on when they made such people as Anna Nicole Smith a superstar. What has she done besides posing on playboy. She is no actor. Yet, her death got a lot of coverage. Now from the cast of channels, they are telling us who to elect. Yet, they give us pointless stories on Paris Hilton and her energy policies. What news channel out there can be relied on for election information? Surely not Fox News or MSNbc. These are the type of channels that like to use race (Obama) or gender (Hillary or Palin).

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: so now you're comparing a national Presidental candidate to Anna Nicole Smith? I agree she was a waste of news time. I agree she was famous for nothing.

who is telling you who to vote for? I think I'm missing all those networks programs and I watch a lot of television.

Try CSPAN or CNN! Try the BBC. Fox News and MSNBC aren't the only two channels on the dial... invest in digital cable.... read a newspaper, surf the web, there are plenty of ways to find out the information and filter it through your own belief system.

Whew!!!!! Good thing he ...

george+jefferson.jpg

-George Jefferson-

.... didn't run for President! Everyone that has the name of "Jefferson" and might be a direct descent of Thomas Jefferson could be our President!
Thomas Jefferson's Black Descendants Attend Family Reunion At Monticello | Jet | Find Articles at BNET

You people just look for shit to stir up, huh :doubt:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: so now you're comparing a national Presidental candidate to Anna Nicole Smith? I agree she was a waste of news time. I agree she was famous for nothing.

who is telling you who to vote for? I think I'm missing all those networks programs and I watch a lot of television.

Try CSPAN or CNN! Try the BBC. Fox News and MSNBC aren't the only two channels on the dial... invest in digital cable.... read a newspaper, surf the web, there are plenty of ways to find out the information and filter it through your own belief system.

Do me a favor and look up "BBC Bias" and come back here and show us what you found. They've been found to be racist and biased, they've admitted it.

So go ahead and keep telling us about how great they are.

I read something a while back that said the former President Bill Clinton was the first black president since of his policies towards that race. According to those people that proclaimed Bill Clinton as black, Obama would be the second.

As for CNN, they are like MSNBC and FoxNews. They are owned by large corporations. They probably get pork barrels from the government.

Last edited:
I read something a while back that said the former President Bill Clinton was the first black president since of his policies towards that race. According to those people that proclaimed Bill Clinton as black, Obama would be the second.

Whatever. :lol: Carry on. I like black-eyed peas, corn bread, watermelon, and fried chicken, that that make me Black too? :lol:

Forum List

Back