How is Obama the first black president?

Do me a favor and look up "BBC Bias" and come back here and show us what you found. They've been found to be racist and biased, they've admitted it.

So go ahead and keep telling us about how great they are.

do you know how to read? no? sorry... I gave several EXAMPLES of other news sources for mr. obama ain't black to get his news from, the BBC was just ONE of them. I don't watch the BBC but I'm quite certain that if you took their information, along with information gleened from other sources you could come up with a pretty good idea of what was fact and what was false, unless of course you're a complete idiot.

This is an affirmative action election if that was the case.

why do I get the feeling you are sitting there laughing your ass off right now?

you are either the dumbest person I've run across on this board or the funniest, I'm waiting for more information before I decide.

Do you know how to say "Troll"?

In 1998, Nobel Prize-winning author Toni Morrison called Clinton "the first Black president," saying, "Clinton displays almost every trope of blackness: single-parent household, born poor, working-class, saxophone-playing, McDonald's-and-junk-food-loving boy from Arkansas," and comparing Clinton's sex life, scrutinized despite his career accomplishments, to the stereotyping and double standards that blacks typically endure.

A Nobel Prize winning author wrote this. So i was wrong about a group claiming that Clinton just like the media is wrong about Obama being the first black (correction: first half-black presidential nominee). In better terms, Obama is the first mulatto presidential nominee.

Last edited:
why do I get the feeling you are sitting there laughing your ass off right now?

you are either the dumbest person I've run across on this board or the funniest, I'm waiting for more information before I decide.

Some people who failed to purchase the PageRank system of Google for $1 million were the dumbest people i ever know. Stanford offered $1 million for the technological breakthrough. Where were you when they offered that search technology that now worth more than billions of dollars. $1 million investment would have made you $billions today. But with one political group, they want to punish people that would have made that decision by taxing them. Where does that money go? To people who don't deserve it.

Last edited:
In 1998, Nobel Prize-winning author Toni Morrison called Clinton "the first Black president," saying, "Clinton displays almost every trope of blackness: single-parent household, born poor, working-class, saxophone-playing, McDonald's-and-junk-food-loving boy from Arkansas," and comparing Clinton's sex life, scrutinized despite his career accomplishments, to the stereotyping and double standards that blacks typically endure.

A Nobel Prize winning author wrote this. So i was wrong about a group claiming that Clinton just like the media is wrong about Obama being the first black (correction: first half-black president).

And your point is? :cuckoo: I don't like Bill Clinton because he is a sleeze ball. It would not make one bit of difference to me if he was green. He would still be a sleeze ball! :doubt: What the hell difference does it make?

Classic "shit stirrer" aka "Troll". :eusa_boohoo:

And your point is? :cuckoo: I don't like Bill Clinton because he is a sleeze ball. It would not make one bit of difference to me if he was green. He would still be a sleeze ball! :doubt: What the hell difference does it make?

Classic "shit stirrer" aka "Troll". :eusa_boohoo:

Did i ask you whether you like Clinton or not? No. Who cares whether you like or dislike an individual.

Last edited:
I'm still waiting for an explanation as to how affirmative action has anything to do with a presidential election.

I'm still waiting for an explanation as to how affirmative action has anything to do with a presidential election.

The media seems to point out that this historic election is a result that he's black and running for president of USA. But to say he's black, are you suppose to be whole? Why isn't Obama considered mulatto presidential nominee? What happened to one-half white in Obama. As for affirmative action, if you had a choice of whether to fill Caucasian or Asian because you are half of each, i bet you would fill in Asian since it'll get you advantages over full Caucasians. In Obama's case, he would use the African-American side or black side in hopes of appealing to voters that wouldn't even care to read his qualifications. So in other words, you can elect a black man (media would put it) to President of the United States. I guess it's better that he's black, not half-black, because that may not bold well with the lower income black community.

The media seems to point out that this historic election is a result that he's black and running for president of USA. But to say he's black, are you suppose to be whole? Why isn't Obama considered mulatto presidential nominee? What happened to one-half white in Obama. As for affirmative action, if you had a choice of whether to fill Caucasian or Asian because you are half of each, i bet you would fill in Asian since it'll get you advantages over full Caucasians. In Obama's case, he would use the African-American side or black side in hopes of appealing to voters that wouldn't even care to read his qualifications. So in other words, you can elect a black man (media would put it) to President of the United States. I guess it's better that he's black, not half-black, because that may not bold well with the lower income black community.
Why, because they are too stupid to realize that no American has 100% African blood?

Why, because they are too stupid to realize that no American has 100% African blood?

Are you sure about that? There are Americans that are from Sudan, from Nigeria, that are Americans. They have 100% African blood. They weren't born her but they have their American citizenships. Take a relative of Manute Bol who is from Sudan. He is actually an American citizen, therefore, American. He's an American (by citizenship) with 100% African blood.

Obama is mulatto. Do you see that from the news media???

This shouldn't have been in this topic board "politics." My apology. This has nothing to do with his electability. It has more to do with how the media is describing him as black.

Last edited:
Are you sure about that? There are Americans that are from Sudan, from Nigeria, that are Americans. They have 100% African blood. They weren't born her but they have their American citizenships. Take a relative of Manute Bol who is from Sudan. He is actually an American citizen, therefore, American. He's an American (by citizenship) with 100% African blood.

Obama is mulatto. Do you see that from the news media???
Well, you got me there. I won't vote for Obama. I don't want no scary half-breed running the country. Let's find us a REAL black person.

The ridiculousness of your reasoning aside, this still has nothing to do with affirmative action. Do you even know what affirmative action is? :cuckoo:

Well, you got me there. I won't vote for Obama. I don't want no scary half-breed running the country. Let's find us a REAL black person.

This has nothing to do with his electability but the description given by the media. I should have put this thread in the Race Relations/Racism Discussion.

This has nothing to do with his electability but the description given by the media. I should have put this thread in the Race Relations/Racism Discussion.

And while you're at it, maybe you could start a similar thread about that half-breed Tiger Woods. When KJ Choi was atop the leaderboard at the US Open earlier this year, they said he was trying to be the first Asian to win a major championship. Well what the fuck? Tiger is half fucking Thai! Is that not Asian??? :lol:

Forum List

Back