How is Obama the first black president?

The ridiculousness of your reasoning aside, this still has nothing to do with affirmative action. Do you even know what affirmative action is? :cuckoo:

Just take the Democratic primary, race and gender. Where they trying to make an historic outcome by electing the first half-race or different gender president? Was Hillary trying to be the first different gender president or Obama the first half-race president? Affirmative action promotes access to education or employment. In this case, employment to the highest seat of government. Do you doubt that some people will elect Obama based on skin color or Hillary based on gender bias? There are people out there that do. So it is advantageous for them to say "i'm a women, i'm black." Look at the GOP, they have Sarah Palin as a VP nominee. Why? Because they want to make history. They want some history in this affirmative-action type election.

I am using a connotation of affirmative action. Affirmative action describing this election (gender or race and what it means to this country) has a different association than affirmative action describing policies promoting hiring/selecting of gender/race. To me, it feels like it.

Imagine if Oprah ran, she could actually beat both those barriers being that she's a black women who actually built her wealth.

Last edited:
Do me a favor and look up "BBC Bias" and come back here and show us what you found. They've been found to be racist and biased, they've admitted it.

So go ahead and keep telling us about how great they are.

How about you do the world a favor and never reproduce

btw, I think calling Bill Clinton the first black president was a metaphor but I could be wrong...he might in fact be black for all I know and be using really impressive make-up artists.

I think this whole thread smells of underlying "racism" .... dunno I could be wrong :eusa_whistle: .... but the point is this country is on the brink of making history, once again, by electing the first man of "color" to the office of President.

So get over it and thank your lucky stars that we have FINALLY gotten to this point!

How about you do the world a favor and never reproduce

Another lefty who apparently is non-biased against women, and thinks highly of children in general.

Too late, asshole. 4 beautiful children, and one grandchild. All of which could undoubtedly kick your ass. Including the 9 month old.

Who cares?

If you look over the posts about race and Obama, the people who mention it, who obsess about it, and who just love to make it an issue on this board are all rather obviously race-obsessed right wingers.

Most of these Obama is this or that threads started by you crypto-racists are just your excuses so that you can claim not to be racists while writing things that are obviously racist as hell.

I have far more respect for the unabashed racists on this board than most of you folks who attempting to hide behind your pathetic posts where you seek to pretend that your aren't racists, but. bla bla bla something about Obama and being black

You guys are transparently racist to most of us, you know.

Or maybe you don't.

Last edited:
While this is a stupid post that means something only to the empty head of the person who posted it, do this grandparent math.

2x4
2x8
2x16

Do it for ten generations and you'll soon see we are all probably mongrels. So then ask yourself why is race so important.

A vote for McCain/Palin is a vote against the fundamental principle of America, the right of the individual to lead their life privately without the government interfering.

Forum List

Back