How is Mexico?

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
Have you been to Mexico???
-How is it like?
-Can you post pictures???
-Is it true that the water is undrinkable?
-How much of the country is slums?
-Is there a lot of violence?

I won't be biased. Just want to hear from those that have been there.

Trying to learn more.

:)

-How is it like?

Trying to learn more.

Yes you are biased.
Yes I have been there unlike you.
Yes some of it sucks.
No I didn't take pictures.
Yes there is bad water.
Yes there are slums.
Yes there is violence that would make you curl up and cry like the little girl you are.
Yes we know you hate anyone other than white people.

• Banned
-How is it like?

Trying to learn more.

Yes you are biased.
Yes some of it sucks.
Yes there is bad water.
Yes there are slums.
Yes there is violence that would make you curl up and cry like the little girl you are.

If you're telling me that it's everything I think it is. Why do you think I'm wrong? LOL

You people don't make any logical sense. I have every right not to want my country to become this.

Last edited:
-How is it like?

Trying to learn more.

Why take our word for it, lad?

Get off you ass and go to Mexico and find out for yourself.

-How is it like?

Trying to learn more.

Yes you are biased.
Yes some of it sucks.
Yes there is bad water.
Yes there are slums.

If you're telling me that it's everything I think it is. Why do you think I'm wrong? LOL

You people don't make any logical sense. I have every right not to want my country to become this.

Sheesh!
You admit your dishonesty in your second post - you aren't very good at this.

Cartel lynchings in Los Cabos...
shocked.gif

Six bodies hung from bridges near Mexican tourist resort
Thu December 21, 2017 - The bodies of six men were found Wednesday hanging from bridges in the Mexican state of Baja California Sur, the state's attorney general's office said.
Four bodies were found in the municipality of Los Cabos, the other two near the state capital of La Paz. The bodies were found suspended from three bridges located near the two main international airports and the highways leading to the popular beach resort of Cabo San Lucas.
Authorities have not released the identities of the deceased nor said who they believe to be responsible for the deaths. Baja California Sur Gov. Carlos Mendoza Davis wrote on Twitter that he "condemns the acts and any expression of violence."

The six cases are being investigated as homicides, the attorney general's office said. Violence in the Baja California Sur region has increased in the past three years, due to an ongoing territorial dispute between the Sinaloa and Jalisco New Generation drug cartels. Mexico's notoriously ruthless drug gangs have regularly hanged victims from bridges and highway overpasses in places like Mexico City, but it is unusual for bodies to be seen near tourist areas.

In August, the US State Department issued an updated travel warning, cautioning tourists that the state experienced an "increase in homicide rates" compared to the same period in 2016 "While most of these homicides appeared to be targeted, criminal organization assassinations, turf battles between criminal groups have resulted in violent crime in areas frequented by US citizens," the State Department says.

Rodrigo Esponda, managing director of the Los Cabos Tourism Board, told HLN that the region is a "safe and secure destination, as it always has been." The area, which sees 2 million international visitors per year, will get 200 new police officers early next year. Los Cabos is also making progress on expanding its surveillance system, Esponda told HLN, adding new cameras and wiring existing hotel security cameras into a centralized crime reporting system. A military base is being built, too, he said.

Six bodies hung from bridges in Mexico - CNN

-How is it like?

Trying to learn more.

Yes you are biased.
Yes some of it sucks.
Yes there is bad water.
Yes there are slums.

I have every right not to want my country to become this.
You have to stop voting for Democrats then.....

Cartel lynchings in Los Cabos...
shocked.gif

Six bodies hung from bridges near Mexican tourist resort
Thu December 21, 2017 - The bodies of six men were found Wednesday hanging from bridges in the Mexican state of Baja California Sur, the state's attorney general's office said.
Four bodies were found in the municipality of Los Cabos, the other two near the state capital of La Paz. The bodies were found suspended from three bridges located near the two main international airports and the highways leading to the popular beach resort of Cabo San Lucas.
Authorities have not released the identities of the deceased nor said who they believe to be responsible for the deaths. Baja California Sur Gov. Carlos Mendoza Davis wrote on Twitter that he "condemns the acts and any expression of violence."

The six cases are being investigated as homicides, the attorney general's office said. Violence in the Baja California Sur region has increased in the past three years, due to an ongoing territorial dispute between the Sinaloa and Jalisco New Generation drug cartels. Mexico's notoriously ruthless drug gangs have regularly hanged victims from bridges and highway overpasses in places like Mexico City, but it is unusual for bodies to be seen near tourist areas.

In August, the US State Department issued an updated travel warning, cautioning tourists that the state experienced an "increase in homicide rates" compared to the same period in 2016 "While most of these homicides appeared to be targeted, criminal organization assassinations, turf battles between criminal groups have resulted in violent crime in areas frequented by US citizens," the State Department says.

Rodrigo Esponda, managing director of the Los Cabos Tourism Board, told HLN that the region is a "safe and secure destination, as it always has been." The area, which sees 2 million international visitors per year, will get 200 new police officers early next year. Los Cabos is also making progress on expanding its surveillance system, Esponda told HLN, adding new cameras and wiring existing hotel security cameras into a centralized crime reporting system. A military base is being built, too, he said.

Six bodies hung from bridges in Mexico - CNN

Uncle Ferd says: So much for "The Peace" (La Paz), huh?

Mexican Murder Rate Hits Highest Level in Decades...
shocked.gif

Mexico’s Murder Rate Hits Highest Level in Decades

July 30, 2018 - The number of homicides rose 27% last year, highlighting the challenge facing President-elect López Obrador

The number of murders in Mexico rose sharply last year, pushing the homicide rate to its highest level since at least 1990 as violence among drug gangs persisted and highlighting the challenge faced by the incoming administration to contain criminal violence. The National Statistics Institute said Monday the number of murders rose 27% last year to 31,174, the most on record going back to 1990 and equivalent to 25 per 100,000 inhabitants. The homicide rate rose from 20 per 100,000 in 2016, and was above the recent high of 24 in 2011. Criminal violence began soaring in 2008 after the government engaged the military and federal police in efforts to rein in powerful drug gangs that were taking control of hot spots around the country. After a lull from 2012 to 2014, the violence took off again in 2015.

im-20093

A police officer looked on as members of a forensic team worked at a crime scene where a man was gunned down in Cancún, Mexico, on Sunday.

The increase in violence, which is continuing into 2018 according to government reports, is reflected in deteriorating perceptions of security among the population. It was a key campaign issue for leftist Andrés Manuel López Obrador, who won the July 1 presidential election with more than 53% of the votes in a field of four and is scheduled to take office Dec. 1. Mr. López Obrador has said he plans to take direct control over government efforts to curtail criminal violence, holding daily meetings with his security cabinet to identify trouble spots and pressing state governors to cooperate. The frequent use of firearms, which accounted for more than 21,000 of the murders last year, suggests that most homicides were the result of criminal activity rather than personal disputes, said Alejandro Hope, a security analyst and former Mexican intelligence officer.

But there are many possible causes for the increase in violent crime, from the fracturing of drug cartels into smaller groups, the diversification of crimes committed by gangs and battles over the heroin trade as organized crime fights to supply opioids to the U.S., he said. The bloodiest states last year were the central State of Mexico with 3,046 murders, and southern Guerrero state, at the heart of the country’s opium poppy wars, with 2,578. The highest homicide rates were in the Pacific coast state of Colima and in Baja California Sur, at 113 and 91 murders per 100,000 inhabitants. Those states saw flare-ups in violence between rival drug gangs. Violence has since died down in Baja California Sur, home to the Los Cabos tourist resort, following federal government intervention, Mr. Hope noted. Mr. López Obrador has blamed the proliferation of crime in part on a lack of economic opportunities for young people, and expects that a $5 billion-a-year training and employment program for 2.6 million young adults will help alleviate the problem.

-How is it like?

Trying to learn more.

It’s a shithole

Forum List

Back