How is Joe Biden the best they can do ?

Elizabeth Warren is their only hope.
I have seen interviews from some of the DNC heavy weights?

The corporate class is not interested in her, or her policies at all.

OTH, I don't think you can believe a thing she says.

She acts all progressive, but she made her money by flipping houses, lying about who she was to advance in the academic bureaucracy, and then telling people that this "get rich quick scam" was unethical, after she used it to make her millions.

Then she went on to reform a system she got rich off of.

She is a loathsome piece of trash that only fools the low IQ folks that WATCH their information from TEE VEE propaganda.

I am not sure which is worse, Fat Cat elites that look down on the less able and the poor, or ones that do it, but are actively hypocritical about it? :dunno:

She is as slimy as Trump is.

The impeachment will only fail in the Senate where one has the cult of tramp. The maj of republicans knew he would be bad for this country and they won't admit their err, or are fearing the tyrant.

Are you not better off now than 3 years ago?

I know I am and just about everyone I know is also better off now than when OhBummer was ruining the show!

the best you could do was tramp:

He won though, and he's going to win again because your side is lacking good options big time.

With Russia's help but he lost by 3 million votes. That is because states like Wyoming have more voting power.

That is because they are states and that is way our federal system works.

Otherwise N.Y and CA. would run the country.

Fuck that.

People vote and when the senate has maj vote what are we to do , even 51 and even the VP has to decide the vote , even the Supreme Court has maj vote, and all states have maj vote. I am pissed that Wyoming has 10000 times more voting privilege's than I have in MI. The EC is archaic and should not be used anymore. It was set up due to a few wealthy people who could read would vote in the President.

Screw Wyoming. They should also get only 1 Senator.

Man, it must suck to be you! Angry AND stupid is not a good combination!

Penelope, after 911 which US uniform did YOU put on? I was a Marine attack pilot back in the 70's and 80's, by the way. My daughter today is a Marine captain and C-130 aircraft commander.

I was in the NG for 4 years before the twin towers. I'm impressed by you and your dtr. Now why didn't tramp kids do service for their country, my gosh they are such patriot's.

Maybe because less than 1% of those capable of enlisting actually do?

Trump is the best president you'll ever see in your train wreck life, boy.

I'm not a boy and he is the worst president and he will go down as the worst pres. in the US.
Why? Please explain.

I don’t see how Donny as bad as he is, could be as bad as Dishonest Abe, W, Dirty Harry Truman, LBJ, Tricky Dick, or FDR. All were responsible for the deaths of numerous people and massive destruction.

But then I don’t consume corporate government controlled media like you do. Plus I don’t give a shit what he says. I like most intelligent adults pay attention to what he does, unlike you.

Abby Martin a well known progressive spells it out for you.

Trump tried to overthrow Maduro, blocked ending Yemen war, killed 1000s w/ sanctions, quadrupled drone strikes, doubled civilian casualties, killed more ppl than any other yr in Afghanistan, increased troops in Iraq all while privatizing the wars. Con artistry at its finest ✌
Joe Biden is the quintessential career public parasite. A male life form who has never done a honest day's work in his life, yet is oddly called "Lunch bucket Joe" by the cretins who worship him. A politician who used his position to enrich himself and his family, as we clearly see with Hunter, a drug and sex addict who was kicked out of the Navy and who dumped his wife and children to start screwing his dead brother's widow. A guy with zero expertise in energy gets a seat on the board of directors in the Ukraine, imagine that. With a payout of somewhere between $50-160K/month. Trump would mop the floor with old Joe in any honest debate forum.

Need I remind you about the Accent Hollywood tape and how tramp had affairs on 3 wifes'. Also tramp and his kids are enriching themselves now and in a huge way. Tramp 3 kids were allowed to go into the service since the Saudi's blew our twin towers down, but were chickenshit, they can shoot big game animals though.

All companies want attorneys with investment exp, and tramps kids depended on their daddy's money and the daddy depended on his daddy's money.
Good God that’s unhinged and completely illogical.

Are you aware that we have had many presidents who cheated on their wives WHILE IN OFFICE!!!!! Donny hasn’t done that, but your beloved BJ Clinton did. JFK did. LBJ did. FDR did.

Could you please link your sources regarding Donny’s kids enriching themselves? I know you won’t be thought I’d be nice.

Presidents who have sucked up to the Saudis include all of them since at least Nixon.

Please try harder. Read Abby Martin not Rachel Maddow.

Tramps bottom line is the kids bottom lines and I'm sure Kushner is enriching his family as well. They joined their daddy's company and worked off his name, although most know it stinks to high heaven. Tramp Jr went and played bartender for year. Clinton (although I never voted for him) and JFK did not depend on their daddy's for their future. Non of them went into their daddy's business (like tramps 3 kids) and none of them filed bankruptcy 6 times by taking every red cent out of the businesses till there was nothing left.

JFK? You don't know much about his Daddy do you?

What a dumbass you are!

He won though, and he's going to win again because your side is lacking good options big time.

With Russia's help but he lost by 3 million votes. That is because states like Wyoming have more voting power.

That is because they are states and that is way our federal system works.

Otherwise N.Y and CA. would run the country.

Fuck that.

People vote and when the senate has maj vote what are we to do , even 51 and even the VP has to decide the vote , even the Supreme Court has maj vote, and all states have maj vote. I am pissed that Wyoming has 10000 times more voting privilege's than I have in MI. The EC is archaic and should not be used anymore. It was set up due to a few wealthy people who could read would vote in the President.

Screw Wyoming. They should also get only 1 Senator.

Please request a refund from whoever your parents paid to educate you.

Times have changed , they didn't even belong to the US when the constitution was wrote.

Was wrote? Great grammar there dumbass!

The Constitution was written as such for states like Rhode Island, Connecticut, Delaware, and other small population states who would have been subject to the whims of Virginia, Pennsylvania and New York, who were the New York and California of their day.

You should have learned that in school, but you obviously slept through that class, or spent it smoking in the girl's restroom.

Hello to the left wingers on this thread.

STFU about Trump as president.

That isn't the OP. It's about how Biden (and Trump for that matter...as well as Bitchlary) are the best we can do for candidates.

The question is why are we only getting these phsycho lame brains with personality disorders.

How about Elizabeth Warren, she is a real brain. Biden knows more than tramp has his little toe.

Penny, you need to put the stopper back in the bottle. Every post you make gets more sloppy! Go sleep it off and come back when your brain works.

That of course would be - NEVER!

So why does Trump have Biden;s little toe? I am confused.

and the best you could do was tramp:
Known serial adulterer and confessed serial female assaulterer, bankrupted 6 times, didn't pay contractors, tax evasion.

and
He's a proven liar.

He's a smear artist.

He looks stupid.

He acts stupid.

They are forever pulling his foot out of his mouth.

And he is a leading candidate for president ?

What the hell are we doing wrong ?
We were exceedingly worried about Hillary--who lies under oath and gets away with it using only 2 words: "I forget." Hillary was head of the Bill Clinton down-and-dirty spin room, spinning lie after lie with no regard for the office they represented--the Executive Branch of the United States of America. shey disrespected this country's people who supported them.

We had to pick someone who would keep her out of power. Donald Trump stepped up to the plate. He is known as a heavy hitter and is not afraid of controversy. He has an extremely high iq in business matters. He had a positive relationship with the Unions, and made safety a priority for people who worked on his projects. He was generous to support hospitals and charities that helped with people problems. In short, he was everything Hillary should have been but never did anything but trouble her entire political life. We had a taste of her foul excrements from her years in the Clinton White House taking what was not hers and turning it into a weapon that scorched the earth under too many good people to count.

We knew he was the only one who could stand up to her odious lies, and he did.

That isn't the OP. It's about how Biden (and Trump for that matter...as well as Bitchlary) are the best we can do for candidates.

The question is why are we only getting these phsycho lame brains with personality disorders.

How about Elizabeth Warren, she is a real brain. Biden knows more than tramp has his little toe.

On what basis do you decide if someone has a real brain.

Please share how you reached your conclusions (hopefully, you'll have some data and not some rant).

Your second sentence makes no sense.

Figure it out.

Known serial adulterer and confessed serial female assaulterer, bankrupted 6 times, didn't pay contractors, tax evasion.

and
He's a proven liar.

He's a smear artist.

He looks stupid.

He acts stupid.

We were exceedingly worried about Hillary--who lies under oath and gets away with it using only 2 words: "I forget." Hillary was head of the Bill Clinton down-and-dirty spin room, spinning lie after lie with no regard for the office they represented--the Executive Branch of the United States of America. shey disrespected this country's people who supported them.

We had to pick someone who would keep her out of power. Donald Trump stepped up to the plate. He is known as a heavy hitter and is not afraid of controversy. He has an extremely high iq in business matters. He had a positive relationship with the Unions, and made safety a priority for people who worked on his projects. He was generous to support hospitals and charities that helped with people problems. In short, he was everything Hillary should have been but never did anything but trouble her entire political life. We had a taste of her foul excrements from her years in the Clinton White House taking what was not hers and turning it into a weapon that scorched the earth under too many good people to count.

His IQ is his name, he is a good marketer, and got you fooled. Most of the people who voted for tramp held their nose. He has not helped anyone but himself, you are confused with the Clinton Foundation. He is a pathological liar,

and instead of voting for someone who was cheated on, you voted for a serial adulterer (a cheater) and a self declared female assaulter.

Might be your cup a tea, but not mine. I'm a real female and I do not like cheaters or assaulters.

On what basis do you decide if someone has a real brain.

Please share how you reached your conclusions (hopefully, you'll have some data and not some rant).

Your second sentence makes no sense.

Figure it out.

I did.

You are drunk.

and
He's a proven liar.

He's a smear artist.

He looks stupid.

He acts stupid.

His IQ is his name, he is a good marketer, and got you fooled. Most of the people who voted for tramp held their nose. He has not helped anyone but himself, you are confused with the Clinton Foundation. He is a pathological liar,

and instead of voting for someone who was cheated on, you voted for a serial adulterer (a cheater) and a self declared female assaulter.

Might be your cup a tea, but not mine. I'm a real female and I do not like cheaters or assaulters.

Can you, at least, try to not look like a fool for the left.

and
He's a proven liar.

He's a smear artist.

He looks stupid.

He acts stupid.

You: Trump is a crook. Biden isn’t.

Equals: CRAZY.

and
He's a proven liar.

He's a smear artist.

He looks stupid.

He acts stupid.

What have I said that was in error??

and
He's a proven liar.

He's a smear artist.

He looks stupid.

He acts stupid.

What have I said that was in error??

Nobody got fooled.

We got just what we voted for (2 supreme court justices). Suck on it.

And who really cares what your cup of tea is. The error is using that in your argument at all. It only shows that you expect everyone to see the world as you see it.

Forum List

Back