How is it possible for a grown person who has a bank account to have a OVERDRAFT ?

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
Didn't we all learn how to add and subtract when we was in school? So a grown person doesn't know how to freeze their account once it gets $10 or $11 above zero? I thought everyone knew that once they write a check that the amount in your account is FROZEN??? It's a lot of stupid people over 21 in this world if they can't stop their account from falling below $0.00

Sad Shit

we live in a society that revolves around consumption and you are surprised that some end up driving that concept right off a cliff?

we live in a society that revolves around consumption and you are surprised that some end up driving that concept right off a cliff?

I expect adults to know how to add and subtract

Didn't we all learn how to add and subtract when we was in school? So a grown person doesn't know how to freeze their account once it gets $10 or $11 above zero? I thought everyone knew that once they write a check that the amount in your account is FROZEN??? It's a lot of stupid people over 21 in this world if they can't stop their account from falling below $0.00

Sad Shit
Well, there's lots of stuff we were all supposed to learn when we was in school.

Sad Shit
Well, there's lots of stuff we were all supposed to learn when we was in school.

Like adding and subtracting

Sad Shit

Yep, when we was in school we learned adding and subtracting. Like you tried to.

Sad Shit

Yep, when we was in school we learned adding and subtracting. Like you tried to.

Obviously i learned if i never had a overdraft mongo

Sad Shit

How many checks did you bounce this time?

Sad Shit

The same people who run up debt on credit cards.

Sad Shit

Only retarded adults bounce checks

Sad Shit

Only retarded adults bounce checks

Forum List

Back