How historians view trump-and how trump sees himself

True historians like Flavius Josephus, who rewrote and sensationalized the story of Sodom and Gomorrah, so much so that it overshadowed the original version hundreds of years before him.
Oh, so historian's job is to "re write" history?

Promises?

Poor Stann. He's just still miffed that Trump didn't promise him that he would be allowed to pee standing up in the ladies room.
That's a real low " blow (me ) " coming from you, just what I expected of you. I'm sure you're making your mother proud.

The best explanation yet on Trump and it's 5 years old.
Done by the super intelligent Sam Harris!
(also contains some ugly facts about Hillary.

He developed and manufactured vaccines in record time via "Warp Speed".

You mean the vaccines that according to a large number of people on this forum are going to kill off half the world's population within 5 years?

When people read about Trump in the history books he will be known for COVID and his actions after the election of 2020.

The good that he might have done between 2017-2019 will all be overshadowed by these two failures of character.
I do believe 70% of what he did and tried to do failed. The other 30%? Not so sure.

I'm not sure what Covid actions Trump did you disagree with?

Oh, so historian's job is to "re write" history?
You said today's historians aren't real historians, So I pointed out an example of an old historian which wasn't a very good historian. Can't you follow a conversation ?

Trump's record of "promises kept" is clear

ENFORCING OUR LAWS AND SECURING OUR BORDERS: From the first day of his Administration, President Trump has worked to uphold the rule of law and secure our borders. This was disastrous from the beginning. For two reasons. One, hundreds of children were separated from their parents, and second, the problem isn't at the border. The problem is at other borders within Central and South America we disrupted, because of eighty years of Imperialism.

And the right to life and religious liberty are religious beliefs that go against the constitution. The separation of church and state cannot be a thing, when you control dominion over a woman's body, just because there are those in the religious world who say you can. That's not religious liberty. Trump failed on the abortion issue, and the immigration issue. He also failed miserably with the Covid response.

History won't write anything worthwhile about trump until 20 years from now when all the emotions have died down. That's the way it is with every president.

That said, I don't see history being kind to trump. The only thing trump did was to cut taxes for the rich and to gut the IRS so that it couldn't collect taxes from rich people.

And "The Big Lie." And "The Capitol Riot."

Joe's accomplish more in his first year than trump did in four.

Shit. Biden is the resident because he (democrats) stole an election. How will historians look at that?

How historians view trump-and how trump sees himself. One historian said, " His concept of national interest was identical with his concept of his own interest. " and just one example of that is his changing the national shower head water standards so he could get his hair what he considers perfect. The obvious one would be reducing taxes for the wealthy, that might have been his prime motivator to get into politics in the first place. So for the past few presidents this group of historians get together, this time in a zoom meeting because of the pandemic and decide what rating and documentation the president deserves / accomplished. This was the first time though a president asked to be in on the meeting. Let's try to influence this as much as possible, attempting to put everything in a positive light. No other president has been so bold and /or foolish as to do so. At any rate it's very interesting and detailed. I'm hoping this works, here is the site. tabloolanews.com>howhistoriansviewtrump-andhowtrumpseeshimself
It will be interesting, but it will be far more interesting for me to see what they say about the group pathology that supports him. How these millions of ersatz "conservatives" could fall in love with, and completely sell their soul to, a flamboyant, hypersensitive, unstable, juvenile, spectacularly dishonest NY City billionaire.

THAT'S what I'm looking forward to. From historians, sociologists, and psychologists.

How historians view trump-and how trump sees himself. One historian said, " His concept of national interest was identical with his concept of his own interest. " and just one example of that is his changing the national shower head water standards so he could get his hair what he considers perfect. The obvious one would be reducing taxes for the wealthy, that might have been his prime motivator to get into politics in the first place. So for the past few presidents this group of historians get together, this time in a zoom meeting because of the pandemic and decide what rating and documentation the president deserves / accomplished. This was the first time though a president asked to be in on the meeting. Let's try to influence this as much as possible, attempting to put everything in a positive light. No other president has been so bold and /or foolish as to do so. At any rate it's very interesting and detailed. I'm hoping this works, here is the site. tabloolanews.com>howhistoriansviewtrump-andhowtrumpseeshimself

Im sure Biden's concept of National Interest is directly in line with the low volume flush toilet. Anything else you got?

Historians? Seriously? In the first place, they sound like a bunch of fucking typical Trump haters barking bullshit out of their ass. One would think they'd be a little more objective if they're going to call themselves "historians"

And he ain't even history yet. His time in the White House is done, but it may well have ended yesterday in terms of history studies.

Thirdly, who gives a fuckin fuck? I sometimes wonder if any of you pinheads even realize he ain't president anymore.

I wonder what history will say about our fart brained current prez?

Good for you as long as you don't think trump cares a damn about you, then you're thinking clearly. Because it's all about him. That's why he was willing to destroy this country.
Trump cares about me every bit as much as Potato and the Ho care about you, or anyone that voted for them.

What actions has Trump taken to destroy this country?

Protecting its borders?
Reducing taxes?
Taking on China?
Having an "America First" agenda?

Yeah, Trump the destroyer!!!!! GMAFB.

Forum List

Back