How has France's "multiculturalism" worked out for them, with growing Muslim "No-Go" zones, murders?

I don't live in America.
Please don't feed the trolls.

There are between 100,000-200,000 Muslims living in France. It only took 13 to bring down two WTC buildings in America. That's a lot of terror.
Good point. The belief of these radical Muslim militants that it's OK for them to annihilate anyone who disagrees with them, is the threat they hold over normal people everywhere.

It is also the condition that makes it foolhardy to accept them into your country.

Is there any way to keep them out, other than by banning ALL Muslims from immigrating? I'd like to hear any suggestions for a less draconian way, that will still keep the mass murderers and fanatic dictators out.
It's gonna take stronger will than is currently being shown. You have people like PMH who now promote their version of crazy. Even that Dem god FDR put Japanese-Americans in camps until WWII was over.

Hey! Not ALL Muslims!
Didn't even watch the video, did we?
I am well aware of the Islamic takeover of France. It has been going on for years.
7.5% is a takeover? On what planet?

Closer to 10% and entire sections of the suburbs are now under sharia law. On this planet!
Link it, and how very odd, they actually believe what their Holy Book says, which is a big part of the problem eh?

"The Muslim population of France reached an estimated 6.5 million in 2013. Although France is prohibited by law from collecting official statistics about the race or religion of its citizens, this estimate is based on the average of several recent studies that attempt to calculate the number of people in France whose origins are from Muslim majority countries.

This estimate would imply that the Muslim population of France is now approximately 10% of the country's total population of around 66 million. In real terms, France has the largest Muslim population in the European Union."

The Islamization of France in 2013

On planet terror.
That would be where you live alright, instead on the planet where the real humans live.
You should live in France in your women's underpants.
I should live in what should be America, but I don't because of you and your kind.
I don't live in America.

There are between 100,000-200,000 Muslims living in France. It only took 13 to bring down two WTC buildings in America. That's a lot of terror.
Ex-pat I see. Got it. And religion is batshit crazy from the get-go so putting it into the hands of nutters is why madness happens. It's not Islam, although it is certainly causing problems these days, it's the whole fucking concept. This is the only life you will ever have kiddos, so don't fuck it up hoping for Eternal Bliss, virgins or no.
Not an ex-pat, and to equate all religions with Islam in this day and age only shows your muddled thinking. You live among a majority of Christians and constantly offend them with no repercussions. A newspaper makes some jokes about Islam and they are firebombed and murdered. Until America sees your kind for what they are, silly children, Americans and others will continue to be murdered.

That would be where you live alright, instead on the planet where the real humans live.
I should live in what should be America, but I don't because of you and your kind.
I don't live in America.

Ex-pat I see. Got it. And religion is batshit crazy from the get-go so putting it into the hands of nutters is why madness happens. It's not Islam, although it is certainly causing problems these days, it's the whole fucking concept. This is the only life you will ever have kiddos, so don't fuck it up hoping for Eternal Bliss, virgins or no.
Not an ex-pat, and to equate all religions with Islam in this day and age only shows your muddled thinking. You live among a majority of Christians and constantly offend them with no repercussions. A newspaper makes some jokes about Islam and they are firebombed and murdered. Until America sees your kind for what they are, silly children, Americans and others will continue to be murdered.
If you can't acknowledge the root of the problem then you can't fix it. Islam is symptom currently, not the disease, which is religion, all of them.

I don't live in America.

Good point. The belief of these radical Muslim militants that it's OK for them to annihilate anyone who disagrees with them, is the threat they hold over normal people everywhere.

It is also the condition that makes it foolhardy to accept them into your country.

Is there any way to keep them out, other than by banning ALL Muslims from immigrating? I'd like to hear any suggestions for a less draconian way, that will still keep the mass murderers and fanatic dictators out.
It's gonna take stronger will than is currently being shown. You have people like PMH who now promote their version of crazy. Even that Dem god FDR put Japanese-Americans in camps until WWII was over.
Yes he did, and he was dead fucking wrong.

Surreal.
The time will come when this will truly implode. I think the attack this week is only a small event compared to what is likely to happen.
Mark my words, by the end of this year French troops will enter the "No Go" areas and their will be full on battles on the streets of France. Real military battles.
And THAT is what happens if you allow Muslims into your country without assimilation requirements. A Muslim population results in radicalism and violence. Period.

I don't live in America.

I don't live in America.

If you can't acknowledge the root of the problem then you can't fix it. Islam is symptom currently, not the disease, which is religion, all of them.
I did acknowledge it. It's your beloved president who can't or won't.
Argue with him then.

Didn't even watch the video, did we?
I am well aware of the Islamic takeover of France. It has been going on for years.
7.5% is a takeover? On what planet?

Closer to 10% and entire sections of the suburbs are now under sharia law. On this planet!
Link it, and how very odd, they actually believe what their Holy Book says, which is a big part of the problem eh?

This:

"The Muslim population of France reached an estimated 6.5 million in 2013. Although France is prohibited by law from collecting official statistics about the race or religion of its citizens, this estimate is based on the average of several recent studies that attempt to calculate the number of people in France whose origins are from Muslim majority countries.

This estimate would imply that the Muslim population of France is now approximately 10% of the country's total population of around 66 million. In real terms, France has the largest Muslim population in the European Union."

The Islamization of France in 2013

And this:

"In France, large swaths of Muslim neighborhoods are now considered "no-go" zones by French police. At last count, there are751 Sensitive Urban Zones(Zones Urbaines Sensibles, ZUS), as they are euphemistically called. A complete list of the ZUS can be found on aFrench government website, complete with satellite maps and precise street demarcations. An estimated 5 million Muslims live in the ZUS, parts of France over which the French state has lost control.

Muslim immigrants are taking control of other parts of France too. In Paris and other French cities with high Muslim populations, such as Lyons, Marseilles and Toulouse, thousands of Muslims are closing off streets and sidewalks (and by extension, are closing down local businesses and trapping non-Muslim residents in their homes and offices) to accommodate overflowing crowds for Friday prayers. Some mosques have alsobegun broadcasting sermons and chants of "Allahu Akbar" via loudspeakersinto the streets.

The weekly spectacles, which have been documented by dozens of videos posted on Youtube.com (here,here,here,here,here,here,here,hereandhere), and which have been denounced as an "occupation without tanks or soldiers," have provoked anger and disbelief. But despite many public complaints, local authorities have declined to intervene because they are afraid of sparking riots."

European No-Go Zones for Non-Muslims Proliferating

Surreal.
The time will come when this will truly implode. I think the attack this week is only a small event compared to what is likely to happen.
Mark my words, by the end of this year French troops will enter the "No Go" areas and their will be full on battles on the streets of France. Real military battles.
And THAT is what happens if you allow Muslims into your country without assimilation requirements. A Muslim population results in radicalism and violence. Period.
Sure thing. There's no violence here, except that done by those damn Muslims.

I don't live in America.

Argue with him then.
How about you learn from history instead eh?

As usual your thread sucks little man. Just deal with it, like you need to learn how to deal with a world of 1.6 billion Muslims.

It's just an isolated incident by a crazy person!

It was a crime by a person who just happens to be Muslim!

Christians kill people!

People are murdered every day!

All religion is bad, these savages are no worse!

You're a racist!

I think those are the core attempts at PC protection, but I'm sure there are others.

I don't live in America.

Argue with him then.
I did. The US won that war and FDR is considered a Dem hero. History also records the reluctance of many to fighting it at all, until the disaster that was Pearl Harbor. Perhaps it is you who should learn from history.

Some years ago, France's "enlightened" politicians threw the doors open for immigration of foreign Muslims in particular, while providing no requirement for immigrant to assimilate into French society. They apparently felt that having different cultures living side by side would somehow enrich the life experience, or something.

So how's that working out for them? There are hundreds of neighborhoods, districts, and even entire cities where Muslims have taken over, and French people (including cops) are afraid to even go into any more. Plus the occasional mass murder of anyone who dares to criticize Muslims, lampoon the Muslim prophet, etc.

A very sobering video:
Multiculturalisme et islam en France reportage de CBN - YouTube

The French seem to have a habit of letting murderous, fanatical dictatorships walk right into their country and take it over a piece at a time, with little resistance from the French military or any other part of the French government. It happened in the 1940s, and it's happening again now. Won't the French ever take the hint?
The source of the video is the 700 Club. A source which couldn't be more biased. There is every reason to doubt its veracity. I have stayed in a hotel in an Arab neighborhood in Paris, for 10 days, with no problems whatsoever, day or night.

Argue with him then.
I did. The US won that war and FDR is considered a Dem hero. History also records the reluctance of many to fighting it at all, until the disaster that was Pearl Harbor. Perhaps it is you who should learn from history.
I know the history well, and FDR was a hero, and he was also dead wrong in this case. Just because a man you admire made a mistake doesn't mean you should as well.

Forum List

Back