How has France's "multiculturalism" worked out for them, with growing Muslim "No-Go" zones, murders?

Little-Acorn

Gold Member
Jun 20, 2006
San Diego, CA
Some years ago, France's "enlightened" politicians threw the doors open for immigration of foreign Muslims in particular, while providing no requirement for immigrant to assimilate into French society. They apparently felt that having different cultures living side by side would somehow enrich the life experience, or something.

So how's that working out for them? There are hundreds of neighborhoods, districts, and even entire cities where Muslims have taken over, and French people (including cops) are afraid to even go into any more. Plus the occasional mass murder of anyone who dares to criticize Muslims, lampoon the Muslim prophet, etc.

A very sobering video:
Multiculturalisme et islam en France reportage de CBN - YouTube

The French seem to have a habit of letting murderous, fanatical dictatorships walk right into their country and take it over a piece at a time, with little resistance from the French military or any other part of the French government. It happened in the 1940s, and it's happening again now. Won't the French ever take the hint?

France won't have to put up with it much longer. Won't be long before the Muslim terrorists figure out how much Our Kenyan Emperor's Imperial Order has done to make life so much easier for them here than in France.

Some years ago, France's "enlightened" politicians threw the doors open for immigration of foreign Muslims in particular, while providing no requirement for immigrant to assimilate into French society. They apparently felt that having different cultures living side by side would somehow enrich the life experience, or something.

So how's that working out for them? There are hundreds of neighborhoods, districts, and even entire cities where Muslims have taken over, and French people (including cops) are afraid to even go into any more. Plus the occasional mass murder of anyone who dares to criticize Muslims, lampoon the Muslim prophet, etc.

A very sobering video:

The French seem to have a habit of letting murderous, fanatical dictatorships walk right into their country and take it over a piece at a time, with little resistance from the French military or any other part of the French government. Won't the French ever take the hint?
You're right, everyone who came to America by boat, or is the descendant of one who did, should go home. We can't afford to take the chances France has. This multicultural thing just didn't work out.

Hey! Not ALL Muslims!
Didn't even watch the video, did we?
I am well aware of the Islamic takeover of France. It has been going on for years.
7.5% is a takeover? On what planet?
On planet terror.
That would be where you live alright, instead on the planet where the real humans live.
You should live in France in your women's underpants.

I am well aware of the Islamic takeover of France. It has been going on for years.
On planet terror.
That would be where you live alright, instead on the planet where the real humans live.
I should live in what should be America, but I don't because of you and your kind.

Back to the subject:

A very sobering video:

The French seem to have a habit of letting murderous, fanatical dictatorships walk right into their country and take it over a piece at a time, with little resistance from the French military or any other part of the French government. It happened in the 1940s, and it's happening again now. Won't the French ever learn?

On planet terror.
I should live in what should be America, but I don't because of you and your kind.
I don't live in America.

There are between 100,000-200,000 Muslims living in France. It only took 13 to bring down two WTC buildings in America. That's a lot of terror.

I don't live in America.
Please don't feed the trolls.

There are between 100,000-200,000 Muslims living in France. It only took 13 to bring down two WTC buildings in America. That's a lot of terror.
Good point. The belief of these radical Muslim militants that it's OK for them to annihilate anyone who disagrees with them, is the threat they hold over normal people everywhere.

It is also the condition that makes it foolhardy to accept them into your country.

Is there any way to keep them out, other than by banning ALL Muslims from immigrating? I'd like to hear any suggestions for a less draconian way, that will still keep the mass murderers and fanatic dictators out.

On planet terror.
I don't live in America.

Ex-pat I see. Got it. And religion is batshit crazy from the get-go so putting it into the hands of nutters is why madness happens. It's not Islam, although it is certainly causing problems these days, it's the whole fucking concept. This is the only life you will ever have kiddos, so don't fuck it up hoping for Eternal Bliss, virgins or no.

Hey! Not ALL Muslims!

Closer to 10% and entire sections of the suburbs are now under sharia law. On this planet!
Link it, and how very odd, they actually believe what their Holy Book says, which is a big part of the problem eh?

I don't live in America.
Please don't feed the trolls.

Good point. The belief of these radical Muslim militants that it's OK for them to annihilate anyone who disagrees with them, is the threat they hold over normal people everywhere.

It is also the condition that makes it foolhardy to accept them into your country.

Is there any way to keep them out, other than by banning ALL Muslims from immigrating? I'd like to hear any suggestions for a less draconian way, that will still keep the mass murderers and fanatic dictators out.
You could educate them on the fact that their religion, like all religion, is bullshit? That would be a good start.

Forum List

Back