How Germany feels about Trump After the NATO Conference

Germany is one of our top allies.

“Donald Trump is not fit to be president of the United States. He does not possess the requisite intellect and does not understand the significance of the office he holds nor the tasks associated with it. He doesn’t read. He doesn’t bother to peruse important files and intelligence reports and knows little about the issues that he has identified as his priorities. His decisions are capricious and they are delivered in the form of tyrannical decrees.”

“He is a man free of morals. As has been demonstrated hundreds of times, he is a liar, a racist and a cheat. I feel ashamed to use these words, as sharp and loud as they are. But if they apply to anyone, they apply to Trump. And one of the media’s tasks is to continue telling things as they are: Trump has to be removed from the White House. Quickly. He is a danger to the world.”

Leave It To German Paper To Say What Every Sane American Thinks Of Trump; It’s F**king Brutal

The malignant narcissus really made an impression on the Germans.
But more than half ofAmerica feels the same way.
Germany gave us two world wars, cost millions of lives, tried to eradicate a whole race of people, Russia assisted us in defeating these Nazi shits! So you kiss Germany's ass if you want too, I will stick with Trump! Moron.
Moron lives in the past. Present day Germany is nothing like your ignorance portrays.

Germany is moving forward
Germany just got almost all of its power from renewable energy

while Tramp will send us back to the dark ages.
Oh really? She just admitted millions of immigrants into her country with the same goal! Eliminating the Jewish population. Secondly, if we are not going to discuss the past why do ewe morons still bring up slavery?

“Donald Trump is not fit to be president of the United States. He does not possess the requisite intellect and does not understand the significance of the office he holds nor the tasks associated with it. He doesn’t read. He doesn’t bother to peruse important files and intelligence reports and knows little about the issues that he has identified as his priorities. His decisions are capricious and they are delivered in the form of tyrannical decrees.”

“He is a man free of morals. As has been demonstrated hundreds of times, he is a liar, a racist and a cheat. I feel ashamed to use these words, as sharp and loud as they are. But if they apply to anyone, they apply to Trump. And one of the media’s tasks is to continue telling things as they are: Trump has to be removed from the White House. Quickly. He is a danger to the world.”

Leave It To German Paper To Say What Every Sane American Thinks Of Trump; It’s F**king Brutal

Klaus Brinkbäumer of Der Spiegel summed-up Trump very well. I could not have put his criticism of the narcissistic U.S. president in better words. In short, the person Americans chose to be their leader is not up to the job.

Consequently, Europe cannot depend on the USA or Britain after Brexit and rely instead on ourselves. "Europe can no longer completely rely on its traditional British and American allies, Angela Merkel has warned, saying the EU must now be prepared to “take its fate into its own hands”."
Merkel says EU cannot completely rely on US and Britain any more
Merkel speaks for us all in Europe.
Did she pay her fair share?

That is your personal opinion.

One person is hardly a respective sample - however, clearly that fact that eludes you
It's the opinion of most of the leaders in the world.. not only mine.
Tramp is despised by most leaders. Funny you won't admit that.

Link to proof that most of the world leaders Angela Merkel is one of the great leaders of the world and currently considered the leader of the free world?

Angela Merkel is now the leader of the free world, not Donald Trump

The US President isn’t motivated by protecting liberal democracy or freedom, his sole ideology is Trumpism: corporate autocracy with a populist facade. And he surrounds himself with white nationalists even more hostile to liberal democracy than he is.

More:

The thrice-elected, soft-spoken former scientist from East Germany, armed with a doctorate in quantum chemistry, doesn’t just carry the weight of Germany and Europe on her shoulders, but that of defending freedom and liberalism across the world.

This is not an attempt to be provocative or exaggerate for effect. Donald Trump cannot claim the mantle of “leading” the free world by default. America’s military might is not the only criteria necessary.

How Angela Merkel, a conservative, became the ‘leader of the free world’

In the eyes of many, the victory of Donald Trump has made Merkel perhaps the most influential individual in the West who is not a populist.

Analysis | How Angela Merkel, a conservative, became the ‘leader of the free world’

Read what I write several times because you are not understanding cup cake.

I see zero (0) world leaders stating "Angela Merkel is one of the great leaders of the world and currently considered the leader of the free world" in that tripe you snet out. Just the opinion of your fellow butt hurt.

WORLD LEADERS not whiny nobodys

chop chop

I understand you full well. So you understand this. Trump is not the leader of the free world and because of him he reputation of our country has been damaged.

Again your opinion.

You also thought Hillary the Hag would crush President Trump so.....

:boohoo:

And Germany is well known for its prowess in selecting leaders!

:haha:
Indeed they are. Angela Merkel is one of the great leaders of the world and currently considered the leader of the free world now that Tramp has lost that title by default.
so why are there still American troops in Germany?.....just asking....

Germany gave us two world wars, cost millions of lives, tried to eradicate a whole race of people, Russia assisted us in defeating these Nazi shits! So you kiss Germany's ass if you want too, I will stick with Trump! Moron.
Moron lives in the past. Present day Germany is nothing like your ignorance portrays.

Oh really? She just admitted millions of immigrants into her country with the same goal! Eliminating the Jewish population. Secondly, if we are not going to discuss the past why do ewe morons still bring up slavery?

I doubt of her goal is elimination of the jewish people.

Anyway what des this have to do with how Germany feels about Trump after the NATO conference?

Anyway what des this have to do with how Germany feels about Trump after the NATO conference?
It has to do with based on their past performances I don't give a shit what they think!

Link to proof that most of the world leaders Angela Merkel is one of the great leaders of the world and currently considered the leader of the free world?

The US President isn’t motivated by protecting liberal democracy or freedom, his sole ideology is Trumpism: corporate autocracy with a populist facade. And he surrounds himself with white nationalists even more hostile to liberal democracy than he is.

More:

The thrice-elected, soft-spoken former scientist from East Germany, armed with a doctorate in quantum chemistry, doesn’t just carry the weight of Germany and Europe on her shoulders, but that of defending freedom and liberalism across the world.

This is not an attempt to be provocative or exaggerate for effect. Donald Trump cannot claim the mantle of “leading” the free world by default. America’s military might is not the only criteria necessary.

In the eyes of many, the victory of Donald Trump has made Merkel perhaps the most influential individual in the West who is not a populist.

Analysis | How Angela Merkel, a conservative, became the ‘leader of the free world’

I see zero (0) world leaders stating "Angela Merkel is one of the great leaders of the world and currently considered the leader of the free world" in that tripe you snet out. Just the opinion of your fellow butt hurt.

chop chop

I understand you full well. So you understand this. Trump is not the leader of the free world and because of him he reputation of our country has been damaged.

Again your opinion.

This has gone far beyond just being my opinion.

cover-front-0526.jpg

Other world leaders smirk and laugh while Trump is speaking.

When he got done speaking he was left standing at the podium alone while the other leaders gathered around each other laughing and joking before they took the "team" picture.

Trump has embarrassing day in visit to NATO headquarters

That's what world leaders think about Trump.

It has to do with based on their past performances I don't give a shit what they think!

Well you might want to start.

And Germany is well known for its prowess in selecting leaders!

:haha:
Indeed they are. Angela Merkel is one of the great leaders of the world and currently considered the leader of the free world now that Tramp has lost that title by default.

That is your personal opinion.

One person is hardly a respective sample - however, clearly that fact that eludes you

Really? Name them.
As far as Germanistan goes they can fuck off and die.

More:

chop chop

Again your opinion.

cover-front-0526.jpg

When he got done speaking he was left standing at the podium alone while the other leaders gathered around each other laughing and joking before they took the "team" picture.

Look! A meme!

More:

chop chop

Again your opinion.

cover-front-0526.jpg

And you think it's cool that they smirk after sitting on their asses while America does the heavy lifting. The pos from France would be speaking German if not for America but then I bet you don't know the parisians conducted their own holocaust and rounded up their jewish citizens for extermination. You libtards are really a wild pack of dumb shits!

I would expect nothing less from a muslim media outlet. Germany is all but gone. They will be lucky if German is even spoken in 10 years. They wanted to be crushed and they are being crushed. All they can do, in whatever tepid defense they can muster up is point and say 'You won't be muslim! Waaah."

Trump is doing exactly what he was voted into office to do. Too bad for the left.

Top ally huh?
Yeah ...right up until they become a muslim country.
I say we pull all our troops out and leave them to their own devices.

More:

chop chop

Again your opinion.

cover-front-0526.jpg

And you think it's cool that they smirk after sitting on their asses while America does the heavy lifting. The pos from France would be speaking German if not for America but then I bet you don't know the parisians conducted their own holocaust and rounded up their jewish citizens for extermination. You libtards are really a wild pack of dumb shits!

What I think is that .you need to do is wake up and realize the damage this fool is doing and start fighting for America in fact and not by lip service.

I would expect nothing less from a muslim media outlet. Germany is all but gone. They will be lucky if German is even spoken in 10 years. They wanted to be crushed and they are being crushed. All they can do, in whatever tepid defense they can muster up is point and say 'You won't be muslim! Waaah."

Trump is doing exactly what he was voted into office to do. Too bad for the left.

What, ruin America? That's what you elected him for?

German will be spoken in Germany now, 10 years from now, and 100 years after that.

chop chop

Again your opinion.

Ydou also thought Hillary the Hag would crush President Trump so.....

cover-front-0526.jpg

What I think is that .you need to do is wake up and realize the damage this fool is doing and start fighting for America in fact and not by lip service.
Stuff it. You assholes on the left tell one fucking lie after another, the damndest accusation with zero proof! You are assholes and you wish this country to fail. You are so fucking mad that you lost this election and still don't know why. Go get an education.

It's a shame the lesson you will learn as a result of your own stupidity and racism. You have proof, but you don't want to see it.

I have plenty of education and have voted for candidates who have lost before. I know why the election was lost. None of this has anything to do with my opposition to this idiot you elected.

Again your opinion.

cover-front-0526.jpg

Stuff it. You assholes on the left tell one fucking lie after another, the damndest accusation with zero proof! You are assholes and you wish this country to fail. You are so fucking mad that you lost this election and still don't know why. Go get an education.
This unhinged bottom feeder hates it when we use facts.

Again your opinion.

cover-front-0526.jpg

This unhinged bottom feeder hates it when we use facts.
GFY!

Forum List

Back