How Fox News is Killing the Republican Party

As a matter of fact they were - I guess you didn't read or watch those.

But please do - go right ahead deluding yourself and get used to saying this:

President Hillary Clinton

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, right. The queen of the Benghazi debacle is going to win the election.

btw - viciously attacking someone who offers a point of view that doesn't fit into your personal preferences is why so many americans think you are mean-spirited, self-delusional obstructionists.

And it's why you have such a hard time getting them to vote the way you want.

Then explain why they voted for Obama.

btw - the personal attacks only underscore what I am saying. Fox and Rush taught you to lash out against what you fear and don't understand - it's why you lost an election that should have been a cakewalk for you.

That's what you said about Obama in 2012.

How'd that work out for ya?

Prime example - Fox has deluded you into thinking that there are a lot of people in America who are actually interested in Benghazi conspiracy theories.

Last edited:
btw - the personal attacks only underscore what I am saying. Fox and Rush taught you to lash out against what you fear and don't understand - it's why you lost an election that should have been a cakewalk for you.

As opposed to the entire campaign of Obama lashing out and attacking Romney 24/7. What a dope.

That's what you said about Obama in 2012.

How'd that work out for ya?

Prime example - Fox has deluded you into thinking that there are a lot of people in America who are actually interested in Benghazi conspiracy theories.

oh shut up, you don't who here watches Fox news. and no gives a shit what the commie Slate has to say

Just look at how many conservative posters made fools of themselves during the campaign by repeating lies and nonsense they heard on Foxnews,

as well as the rest of the rightwing propaganda machine.

Rightwingers though, like battered wives who keep taking the husband back, will keep taking Foxnews back.

Just look at how many conservative posters made fools of themselves during the campaign by repeating lies and nonsense they heard on Foxnews,

Rightwingers though, like battered wives who keep taking the husband back, will keep taking Foxnews back.

the same goes all of you, YOU people DON'T KNOW who on this board watches fox, so just because you ACCUSE them of it doesn't make it TRUE..Now go back to watching PmsNbc

Funniest Foxnews image I saw election night was just a shot of the commentators and seated side by side were Karl Rove and Michael Barone,

who both made outlandlishly idiotic predictions of a big Romney win.

How can Bill O'Reilly admit on air how befuddled he is about Romney and the Republican Party';s poor showing among women voters.

He calls his show a news show. (Personally I don't. I put him in the same category as the Daily Show, Cobert Report, and Weekend update as they are purely entertainment and not news) If his show was really a news show, that would make him a journalist or "newsman." A journalist or a newsman wouldn't be so out of touch with the world around him.

Right or wrong, plenty of women view access to abortion as their right and attempts by Republicans to elimenate that access as government intervention into their womb. They aren't likely to support Republicans. Many women also resent Republican senators fillabustering to block an equal pay for women bill.

And he (and those who rely on him for their news) can't figure out why women don't support Republicans more ???

Last edited:

the same goes all of you, YOU people DON'T KNOW who on this board watches fox, so just because you ACCUSE them of it doesn't make it TRUE..Now go back to watching PmsNbc

Who on MSNBC made ridiculously idiotic predictions of a Romney win? Who on MSNBC kept saying over and over and over that the polls were all wrong, that they were some sort of evil plot to prop up Obama?

omg, back to the killing of ones children

sick society...is it any wonder Obama won, he is the Abortion President
Keep dreaming......

You're being OUTNUMBERED!!!!!!!!!!

d793b8b6-28c5-45ce-b4d4-7c38ba9dd4c8.jpg

827.gif
827.gif
827.gif

I never "accused" anyone of watching Fox News (other than myself. I've established that I ocassionally watch it) so calm down.

NY Carbineer: I was literally laughing out loud. a red-faced Karl Rove stuttering and spluttering all over the place and Kelly running through the halls - camera crew in tow - trying to confront their "decision desk" about how Obama could have possibly won.

You couldn't script a comedy any better than that.

And while I can laugh at them - I just feel sorry for all those people who followed them down that garden path only to be so bitterly disappointed and devastated to find out they'd been lied to.

Who on MSNBC made ridiculously idiotic predictions of a Romney win? Who on MSNBC kept saying over and over and over that the polls were all wrong, that they were some sort of evil plot to prop up Obama?

WHO CARES, PmsNbc only talked about niggerazation, glad of storms where people died to help re-elect Obama, etc etc
When you have to OBSESS over a t.v station, something is damn wrong with you people..

David Frum, one of the few Republicans with at least half a brain left, nails it perfectly:

Frum: Republicans 'Fleeced, Exploited And Lied To' By 'Conservative Entertainment Complex'

...and newsbusters starts crying about it.

Read more: Frum: Republicans 'Fleeced, Exploited And Lied To' By 'Conservative Entertainment Complex' | NewsBusters.org

oh boy, here come the attacks against Fox news again...wonder what his thoughts on all the lies or disinformation ALL THE OTHER Lamestream media pulled on the people

I never "accused" anyone of watching Fox News (other than myself. I've established that I ocassionally watch it) so calm down.

NY Carbineer: I was literally laughing out loud. a red-faced Karl Rove stuttering and spluttering all over the place and Kelly running through the halls - camera crew in tow - trying to confront their "decision desk" about how Obama could have possibly won.

And while I can laugh at them - I just feel sorry for all those people who followed them down that garden path only to be so bitterly disappointed and devastated to find out they'd been lied to.

I know. You could not have written a better script if Foxnews were a satirical comedy about a wacky conservative cable news channel. I used to tell people years ago that the fun way to watch Fox and Friends was to pretend you were watching a satirical sitcom and all their stupidity and bias was meant to be funny.

The sad thing is that ordinary people by the thousands trust Foxnews. Through no fault of their own they don't get that they're being duped.

REALLY? your idiot post to bripat9643

and who gives a shit who you were laughing at...we are laughing at you two obsessing over a t.v station right now

Forum List

Back