How Fox News is Killing the Republican Party

Last edited:
If you were surprised by the election results, then your information sources failed you.
And none were more shocked and surprised than those who depend solely upon Fox News for their information.

You just can't get around it - Not trying to piss anyone off. I'm just telling it like it is. Did MSNBC on-air personalities go chasing down their number-crunchers during the 2010 election? (Honest question. Don't watch 'em - don't know) Were they THAT surprised.

I listened to Bill O'Reilly saying he can't understand how Republicans lost the women's vote by so much.

Really?

Did he hear about Senate Republicans fillibutering an equal pay for women initiative? Does he realize many women won't like that? Does he realize that many women interpret anti-abortion stances as interference with their "reproductive rights."

His admitting how shocked he was by that is like admiting he's not very up on what is going on in America. And if he's not up on it - how can be get his viewers up on it?

Last edited:
Last edited:
You can't represent America unles you listen to American. You can't listen to American by Fox news - you can only listen to half. Then watch MSNBC for the other half.

Or save time and watch one of the other networks that presents both sides. Or flip around to all occassionally (call it opposition research if you like) and get a peak at what everyone is saying.

The only information the peasants need, will be provided by the party.

Will you move to outlaw all sources of news that are not produced by the party?

btw - viciously attacking someone who offers a point of view that doesn't fit into your personal preferences is why so many americans think you are mean-spirited, self-delusional obstructionists.

And it's why you have such a hard time getting them to vote the way you want.

Isn't that what you're doing, Comrade? Advocating that any source of information that doesn't come directly from the party be blocked?

How Fox News failed the Republican Party in the 2012 election. - Slate Magazine

When you only listen to one side of the issues, you don't truly understand the issues. When you don't truly understand the issues - or half of the American population - you have a hard time winning elections.

ROFL

If only there was NO media save the democratic party, all would be hunky-dory...

I have to disagree.
The "information age" has become the "disinformation age"

It is far to easy for people to cloister themselves into little echo chambers where they only hear like-minded people telling them only what they want to know - like Fox News (and MSNBC I'm told) does.

People are not forced to listen to anyone else's opinion and way too many choose not to. They don't understand what is happening in the world around them and they have little to no chance to grow and learn.

I think people were actually much better served when their were fewer media outlets and those outlets did a much better job of presenting all sides of an issue.

When you only listen to one side of the issues, you don't truly understand the issues. When you don't truly understand the issues - or half of the American population - you have a hard time winning elections.

ROFL

If only there was NO media save the democratic party, all would be hunky-dory...

I have to disagree.

It is far to easy for people to cloister themselves into little echo chambers where they only hear like-minded people telling them only what they want to know - like Fox News (and MSNBC I'm told) does.

People are not forced to listen to anyone else's opinion and way too many choose not to. They don't understand what is happening in the world around them and they have little to no chance to grow and learn.

I think people were actually much better served when their were fewer media outlets and those outlets did a much better job of presenting all sides of an issue.

Better than argue with a dupe like you why don't you just list all your sources for us since we are all so mis-informed no matter who we listen to or what we read...at least according to you.

Colbert/Maher/Stewart

Inquiring adolescent stoners need to know.................

What is sad is that this really is where so many young voters get their news. That and SNL. If you ask them to really describe the policies of who they voted for, they don't know.

Wow - you guys are really getting vulgar? You must be really mad. How come?

Usually someone has to really hit a nerve to make someone meltdown THIS bad.

Challenged the beloved Fox News, huh?

The evidence speaks for itself - you are being poorly served. There's a great big country out there that you really should get out and explore. It's not nearly as scary as you've been led to believe.

Last edited:

ROFL

I have to disagree.

You mean before the media donned the democrat knee pads?

Forum List

Back