How EVIL is liberalism anyway?

Snopes sez-UNPROVEN However I read it in a book and Snopes wasn't around snoping.

That's why I asked for a linkie. So you could prove Snopes din't do they homework.

Guess you don't haz one.

Personally I have nothing against Liberalism. It's the Progressives who have taken over and made the Democrat Party an Evil Empire.

There's no such thing.

Thank a Liberal

40 hour work week
Civil rights
Women's rights
Environmental protections
Gay rights
Workplace safety

Pretty much everything you said here is completely fucking wrong. :lol: But just one fact for you genius. Nixon created the EPA and signed the bill into Law.

Now please look up the other shit before you continue making an ass of yourself. :)

048-im-an-ass-white.jpg

Thank a Liberal

40 hour work week
Civil rights
Women's rights
Gay rights
Workplace safety

Pretty much everything you said here is completely fucking wrong. :lol: But just one fact for you genius. Nixon created the EPA and signed the bill into Law.

Now please look up the other shit before you continue making an ass of yourself. :)

048-im-an-ass-white.jpg
Then why are republicans trying to shut down the EPA?

Thank a Liberal

40 hour work week
Civil rights
Women's rights
Gay rights
Workplace safety
Again....fall down hilarious.

Republican's lead the Civil Rights movement - Democrats vehemently opposed it. Republican's lead abolishment of slavery - Democrats vehemently opposed it.

Hell, to this day you can't let go of slavery left-winger. You still want me to be forced against my will to labor for your benefit simply because you're too lazy to get a job and work for yourself (just like the rest of your pals on the left).

And "Gay Rights"? What the hell is that? When were homosexuals ever denied their rights? Are you aware of a homosexual that didn't have free speech? Couldn't vote? Wasn't permitted to carry a firearm? Unable to worship?

Nobody can make shit up like left-winger

Snopes sez-UNPROVEN However I read it in a book and Snopes wasn't around snoping.

That's why I asked for a linkie. So you could prove Snopes din't do they homework.

Guess you don't haz one.

Personally I have nothing against Liberalism. It's the Progressives who have taken over and made the Democrat Party an Evil Empire.

There's no such thing.
The book I read.

The Patton Papers: 1940-1945

Martin Blumenson

Thank a Liberal

40 hour work week
Civil rights
Women's rights
Gay rights
Workplace safety
View attachment 72571
Notice how conservatives opposed all those liberal initiatives

From Wiki. :lol: Idiot.

The EPA was proposed by President Richard Nixon and began operation on December 2, 1970, after Nixon signed an executive order. The order establishing the EPA was ratified by committee hearings in the House and Senate.[4] The agency is led by its Administrator, who is appointed by the president and approved by Congress. The current administrator is Gina McCarthy.[5] The EPA is not a Cabinet department, but the administrator is normally given cabinet rank.

"Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politicians."
~~George S Patton
Gen USA

Patton was the lowest form of general..

Actually George Patton was not that bad a General.

He was okay at best. If you like a man who slaps people with PTSD. He was also an egomaniac...

All General's are basically egomaniacs. PTSD was misunderstood in those days, it was still referred to as Shell Shock and that's how they dealt with it, either slapped them or shot them if they deserted, both options disgusting of course, but that's how it was dealt with.

Thank a Liberal

40 hour work week
Civil rights
Women's rights
Gay rights
Workplace safety
Again....fall down hilarious.

Republican's lead the Civil Rights movement - Democrats vehemently opposed it. Republican's lead abolishment of slavery - Democrats vehemently opposed it.

Hell, to this day you can't let go of slavery left-winger. You still want me to be forced against my will to labor for your benefit simply because you're too lazy to get a job and work for yourself (just like the rest of your pals on the left).

And "Gay Rights"? What the hell is that? When were homosexuals ever denied their rights? Are you aware of a homosexual that didn't have free speech? Couldn't vote? Wasn't permitted to carry a firearm? Unable to worship?

Nobody can make shit up like left-winger
Another moron unable to differentiate between liberals/conservative and Democrats/Republicans

The EPA was proposed by President Richard Nixon and began operation on December 2, 1970, after Nixon signed an executive order. The order establishing the EPA was ratified by committee hearings in the House and Senate.[4] The agency is led by its Administrator, who is appointed by the president and approved by Congress. The current administrator is Gina McCarthy.[5] The EPA is not a Cabinet department, but the administrator is normally given cabinet rank.

Kinda weird how his own people have been fighting it ever since....

Forum List

Back