How Embarrassing: Biden Only Raises $1 Million Dollars After January 6 Speech Comparing Trump to Nazis

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
That's right.............one more time!

1704755565801.jpeg

It's not even worth a commercial in prime time. He has NOTHING in his record to run on. All he has is “Trump is a Nazi.”

View attachment 885329

It's not even worth a commercial in prime time. He has NOTHING in his record to run on. All he has is “Trump is a Nazi.”

1M after just one speech??? His speech was what?..and hour long?
Not bad. :auiqs.jpg:

View attachment 885329

That's the weakest attempt at spin I've ever seen!!

some reality for ya:

Online only

24 hour period only.

That's great numbers,

I'm not surprised at his failure to secure a higher amount of campaign donors.

It's probably still being translated from "east coast drooling fucktard" into English.

They tell us 81 million voters are quite fond of that stuttering shit clown.

View attachment 885329

They all know the DNC cheats to win by now so why give them money for Hunter to snort up his nose?

So, you are predicting that the state's efforts to remove Trump from the ballot depriving voters of free choice in who they vote for will fail just like all 115 other efforts to defeat him! :21:

Who didn't see that one coming?
Well, apparently since you are here making a mountain out of nothing, you at least thought there was a possibility of it happening. :)
I want to see the asshole run...unimpeded.

You love making mountains out of nothing.
Jack, God himself could not make a mountain out of you. Me, I'd just be happy if just for once, you gave a real, direct, detailed, informative answer that wasn't a total crock of caving and deflection.

And you like seeing yourself post.
I use a full length mirror for that. Take pictures too. I got it from the arcade of an amusement park which also makes me look taller, richer and oranger as well!

Post #12 was completely useless. A complete waste of board space.
So, in other words, on a par with all of your useless posts, except that while you have 20K negative reactions for yours, I have over 66K mostly all positive likes to mine meaning the vast majority here all like and agree with me. Comes from being smarter and better educated. Not that beating you is much of an accomplishment, but a lot funnier than reading that your sweetheart Joe Flabberbutt only raised a million dollars off his jackhole crazed demagoguery unhinged diatribe on how if you don't vote for HIM, you ain't American! :auiqs.jpg:

View attachment 885329

Why donate? Just vote. Biden doesn't owe over a half billion dollars in court costs.

You know I’ve been indicted more than Al Capone,” Trump told the crowd. “You ever heard of Al Capone? Probably the greatest mobster of them all.”

I like comparing him to Putin.

It usually costs between 500million to a billion dollars to elect a president....

1 million in 24 hours? That's a death sentence.

Forum List

Back