How Electing Hillary Is Spitting In The Face Of Feminism

I like Paglia. She feels no obligation to fall in line with partisans.

Regarding Hillary, we had a clear peak into her candidacy the other day, when she tweeted about how the GOP's "congressional trifecta against women".

We'll be going from one Identity Politics presidential campaign to another, get ready.

For the record, Hillary can't say a thing about the treatment of women in her own office. She pays them 70 cents on the dollar compared to men working in her office.

No she doesn't. That's already been proven to be a lie.

Nope. Multiple links. Hillary screwed over women working for her....and in probably more ways than one.

A key quote:

"From 2002 to 2008, the median annual salary for Mrs. Clinton’s female staffers was $15,708.38 less than what was paid to men, the report said. Women earned a slightly higher median salary than men in 2005, coming in at $1.04. But in 2006, they earned 65 cents for each dollar men earned, and in 2008, they earned only 63 cents on the dollar, The Free Beacon reported."

Hillary Clinton as senator paid women 72 cents on every dollar paid to men report - Washington Times

Regarding Hillary, we had a clear peak into her candidacy the other day, when she tweeted about how the GOP's "congressional trifecta against women".

We'll be going from one Identity Politics presidential campaign to another, get ready.

For the record, Hillary can't say a thing about the treatment of women in her own office. She pays them 70 cents on the dollar compared to men working in her office.

Nope. Multiple links. Hillary screwed over women working for her....and in probably more ways than one.

Hillary Clinton as senator paid women 72 cents on every dollar paid to men report - Washington Times

The article is bullshit.

The article is bullshit.

Nope. Sorry you don't like the article, but your opinion doesn't mean shit without back up. And there are dozens more links on the same subject.

Looks like the only war on women has been engaged by Hillary. Sad. :(

Last edited:
And funny....but the Hildabeast has taken millions from repression Muslim Countries that treat women like absolute shit.

Do you think Hillary supports genital castration for women like they do in much of the Middle East?

I guess she's a big supporter of women's reproductive rights? :(

Only in your mind.

Since I posted the actual pay charts from Hillary Clinton's staff which showed that women made as much or sometimes more in the same positions under the same job titles as men, no it's not just in my mind,

it's in that space where your brain would be, if you had one.

Only in your mind.

Since I posted the actual pay charts from Hillary Clinton's staff which showed that women made as much or sometimes more in the same positions under the same job titles as men, no it's not just in my mind,

I see nothing from you other than a denial.

If you want to prove your point you have to post the chart or at least a link. I'm not going to just take your word for it.

Hillary Clinton is the foremost enabler of misogynist male brutes and serial rapists like her "husband" to whom she is still married for political convenience and expedience. Any woman with dignity, honesty, character and back bone would have dropped a cheating philandering tomcat like Bill Clinton at the first sign of dishonesty, marital betrayal and cheating.

Yet, this woman hang onto the name. Here is a bet: Should she become president, she would drop the name "CLINTON" like a hot potato and ban the tomcat from the gates of the White House.

If this woman gets elected President, America can kiss the world GOODBYE.

Only in your mind.

Only in your mind.

I see nothing from you other than a denial.

If you want to prove your point you have to post the chart or at least a link. I'm not going to just take your word for it.

Google Hillary Clinton and Senate staff pay. No charts.....just a very in depth analysis of how she screwed over women in terms of pay. And keep in mind....no one in the Hillary camp has disputed the findings. Not a word.

She and the likes of her pissed on feminism. When you continually supported a serial sexual predator. Showing your true feelings that women are just vaginas for you to use and discard. You still support Hillary are all you know. The real war against women.
Like you care about feminism. You're just using it as excuse to diss Hillary.
Using facts just to get at Hillary. Guilty as charged.

As opposed to liberals using half-truths and lies to get at Republicans like Sarah Palin, Ted Cruz, Scott Walker, Mitt Romney, Clarence Thomas, Condi Rice, etc.......

The article is bullshit.
Good comeback.

Forum List

Back