How Electing Hillary Is Spitting In The Face Of Feminism

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts

The full interview here:

Electing a fraud like Hillary would be like Holocaust survivors voting for a Nazi. Hillary is telling everyone it's time to put a woman in the Whitehouse, but her husband is guilty of several sex crimes and has perjured himself and has been convicted of a felony in a trial over sexual-harassment. Hillary thinks because she is a woman, women should vote for her.

Last edited:

I like Paglia. She feels no obligation to fall in line with partisans.

Regarding Hillary, we had a clear peak into her candidacy the other day, when she tweeted about how the GOP's "congressional trifecta against women".

We'll be going from one Identity Politics presidential campaign to another, get ready.

Regarding Hillary, we had a clear peak into her candidacy the other day, when she tweeted about how the GOP's "congressional trifecta against women".

We'll be going from one Identity Politics presidential campaign to another, get ready.

For the record, Hillary can't say a thing about the treatment of women in her own office. She pays them 70 cents on the dollar compared to men working in her office.

For the record, Hillary can't say a thing about the treatment of women in her own office. She pays them 70 cents on the dollar compared to men working in her office.

No she doesn't. That's already been proven to be a lie.

What office does Hillary have?

She is a private citizen

Only in your mind.

Only in your mind.

Since I posted the actual pay charts from Hillary Clinton's staff which showed that women made as much or sometimes more in the same positions under the same job titles as men, no it's not just in my mind,

it's in that space where your brain would be, if you had one.

Like the OP gives a damn about feminism! IMO, this is just a cheap opportunity to bash Hillary.
Neither does Hillary.
Hillary has transcended feminism, leaving Paglia and the haters in her wake.
She and the likes of her pissed on feminism. When you continually supported a serial sexual predator. Showing your true feelings that women are just vaginas for you to use and discard. You still support Hillary are all you know. The real war against women.

She and the likes of her pissed on feminism. When you continually supported a serial sexual predator. Showing your true feelings that women are just vaginas for you to use and discard. You still support Hillary are all you know. The real war against women.
Like you care about feminism. You're just using it as excuse to diss Hillary.

Don't feel bad Comrade, there is always another subversive woman to replace the Hildebeast....

Hillary-Who.jpg

No, I think her own actions say she doesn't care about anyone but herself. Ask Stevens, oh you can he's dead. What does Hillary have to say? What difference does it make?

All we needed to see was when she stood by her Hound dog Hubby adulterer when he wailed, I DIDN'T have sex with that woman. to know she is not a Feministnazi

Hell she rode into congress off his coat tails as President...

she's as fake as Obama

Forum List

Back