How dumb are Obama supporters?

I don't have a problem with raising taxes on Millionaires and Billionaires.
It's what President Obama says "Raise taxes on Millionaires and Billionaires".
But then he sets the starting point of taxes at 250,000.00. That is not a millionaire, it's about 750,000.00 short of being a millionaire.
This is the problem with President Obama, he says one thing and then does another.

Raise the taxes on ALL taxpayers, remember, the vote was for "everyone to pay their fair share" by the same percentage, say 2%, but, for every percentage that tax is increased, decrease the amount going to welfare, food stamps, unemployment (Social Security should be reduced only by a tenth of that percentage, because, the majority of those on Social Security were "forced" to pay into it).

The taxpayers have spoken: they want "everyone to pay their fair share" and they kept a fiscally conservative House of Representatives.

DO NOT RAISE THE DEBT CEILING. Obama's printing money like crazy, and inflation is going to hit (just a matter of when).

It can get ugly now, or it will be uglier, later.

They think $75,000,000 is going to end the $1,000,000,000,000+ deficits.

Obama supporters celebrate in Chicago - YouTube!

The stupidity that gave us 4 more years...

Exactly. I just got finished having a disgussion with one of these...even allegedly has two degrees. Told me that our ebassy was not protected by the government because we were short handed and it wouldn't have been "fair" to other military bases or locations around the world if Obama didn't send the same security to everyone.

And then followed that crap up with...could you imagine the media outrage if another location was attacked at the expense of the embassy if Obama had done that?

I just sat there stunned.:eusa_eh:

Last edited:
We lost for a reason, well, several reasons. BlueGin, we have to come to grips with reaching out to women and immigrants and leaving gays alone.

We lost for a reason, well, several reasons. BlueGin, we have to come to grips with reaching out to women and immigrants and leaving gays alone.

I don't see how the party gets from here to there in the short term.

Seems to me the GOP has two huge problems right now: (1) The Limbaugh/Fox/Hannity/Levin noise machine that has an agenda of keeping the party base angry and literally creates and inflates its own reality, and (2) an abject lack of courage and leadership in DC, people who don't have the balls to call an end to the party's weirdness.

The loons have to be marginalized before the party becomes a punchline. How is that going to happen?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back