How Donald Trump is drawing in democrats

This idiot keeps forgetting that Donald Trump has a Jewish daughter and Jewish grandchildren.

Although, I'm a Trump supporter. The Lord works in mysterious ways. LOL

Last edited:
wont matter.elections are rigged,they fear trump might not be their willing puppet that each president since LBJ has so they will make sure that evil bitch,that mass murderer, hellery gets the nomination.

I bet the Jews are behind it.
Behind what? Jews actually don't like Trump. He not only told a meeting of rich jews he didn't need their money but he is messing with their narrative of how they want things to go. Brainwash white Americans to hate themselves and the only way to pay for their ancestors "crimes" is to allow uncontrolled NON WHITE immigration aka INVASION into the US which was meant to be a white homeland. Trump is giving whites something to reach for something to wake the hell up out of their slumber for. To those of us already awake its a beautiful sight and even if he loses he will have awoken millions from their slumber to do something about taking our country back.

The Washington Times! There's a reason they call them Moonies.

"Last week, Donald Trump became the leader of the Republican Party. He thrashed his way to this summit by understanding what many intelligent people utterly failed to see: the decline of American institutions and mores, from Wall Street and the Senate to cable news and the Twitterverse, made the candidacy of a celebrity proto-fascist with no impulse control not just possible but in some ways inevitable. It shouldn’t have been such a surprise. An early tremor came in 2008, in the person of Sarah Palin, who endorsed Trump before almost any other top Republican. In her contempt for qualifications, her blithe ignorance, she was an avatar for Trump. A lot of Republicans, many of them female, saw in the small-town common woman an image of themselves; many men see in the say-anything billionaire an image of their aspirations. Palin showboated her way from politics to reality TV, while Trump swaggered in the opposite direction. Together, they wore a path that is already almost normal."

Trump and American Despair

I bet the Jews are behind it.
Behind what? Jews actually don't like Trump. He not only told a meeting of rich jews he didn't need their money but he is messing with their narrative of how they want things to go. Brainwash white Americans to hate themselves and the only way to pay for their ancestors "crimes" is to allow uncontrolled NON WHITE immigration aka INVASION into the US which was meant to be a white homeland. Trump is giving whites something to reach for something to wake the hell up out of their slumber for. To those of us already awake its a beautiful sight and even if he loses he will have awoken millions from their slumber to do something about taking our country back.
Who told you Jews don't like Trump? All the Jews that I know, even some Hollywood Jews that I know are voting for Trump. Maybe a few staggerers in the left coasts will be voting for Hillary. Most will not be voting for Sanders, although he claims to be a Jew.

Forum List

Back