How does the lie that it is only a few bad cops actually work?

Tell me how the cops are not corrupt.

I've been a cop for three years and I'm not corrupt. In three years I've never met a corrupt cop.

It's not that I don't want to be corrupt. I'd love to be corrupt. But, as of yet, no one has offered me anything worth being corrupt for. But, I hope, someday my payoff will come.

Have you seen another cop do something that was not legal? None speeding to the donut shop? None kicking a thug,s ass because he deserved it? Nothing?

Never, but then I'm only 74 years old. Always courteous and helpful.

Oddly, I'm not convinced that is true.

The Net is overflowing with videos of bad cops and lying cops. You can binge watch on youtube endlessly watching cops breaking the law, lying, and destroying the lives and futures of young Americans. All watched by fellow officers.
Hundreds? Thousands? Or is it multiple copies of the same videos posted hundreds of times? The latter is most likely the the truth.

The Net is overflowing with videos of bad cops and lying cops. You can binge watch on youtube endlessly watching cops breaking the law, lying, and destroying the lives and futures of young Americans. All watched by fellow officers.
Hundreds? Thousands? Or is it multiple copies of the same videos posted hundreds of times? The latter is most likely the the truth.

Look for yourself.

Look for yourself.
I have before, I don't see the relational "all are bad" that the OP is postulating, not even close.

Look for yourself.
I have before, I don't see the relational "all are bad" that the OP is postulating, not even close.

A cop who knows another cop broke the law, but doesn't do anything about it is just as bad as the one who broke the law.

There are seemingly endless videos on youtube. Search 1rst Amendment Audits.

Look for yourself.

A cop who knows another cop broke the law, but doesn't do anything about it is just as bad as the one who broke the law.
Sooooo, that means all cops watch their fellow cops break the law and do nothing about it....... Okie dokie........ :rolleyes:

There are seemingly endless videos on youtube. Search 1rst Amendment Audits.
There are seemingly endless videos about conspiracy theories. As for the seemingly endless videos about "ebil cops" I guess none have been edited or started filming after the "perp" has caused the cop's reaction. Yup, everything they put on the internet MUST be true...... :rolleyes:

Look for yourself.

Sooooo, that means all cops watch their fellow cops break the law and do nothing about it....... Okie dokie........ :rolleyes:

Did I say all cops?

Chiefs of police. Police unions. All of them say that the cops lie.
You know how some people will take a legal premise and apply it the wrong way? That's sort of what they do. The police are trained to lie - after all, they can legally lie to you in pursuit of obtaining "needed" information, yet they're supposed to be truthful when it comes to writing reports which accurately depict what happened, not create a narrative that serves a particular party or agenda, and testify honestly to the facts and in response to the questions asked.

There are certain categories of people in society that basically have carte blanc when it comes to screwing over others with absolutely no repercussions. Police officers, even the worse of them, fall into that category.

Look for yourself.

Did I say all cops?
The OP did, are you defending him?

Tell me how the cops are not corrupt.

I've been a cop for three years and I'm not corrupt. In three years I've never met a corrupt cop.

It's not that I don't want to be corrupt. I'd love to be corrupt. But, as of yet, no one has offered me anything worth being corrupt for. But, I hope, someday my payoff will come.

Have you seen another cop do something that was not legal? None speeding to the donut shop? None kicking a thug,s ass because he deserved it? Nothing?

Never, but then I'm only 74 years old. Always courteous and helpful.

Oddly, I'm not convinced that is true.

Oddly, I believe that is difficult for you to comprehend. I've always been smart enough not to mouth off at an officer and to obey their instructions. In my youth, I had my fair share of brushes with the law. All for good reason, on the part of the officer.

Look for yourself.

Did I say all cops?

I believe cops are always aware of the blue line, and dont spend much time deciding if they should back up another cops claims, even if those claims aren't exactly what happened.

Did I say all cops?

I believe cops are always aware of the blue line, and dont spend much time deciding if they should back up another cops claims, even if those claims aren't exactly what happened.
Maybe, maybe not but that's pretty much pure speculation. Does it happen from time to time? Of course it does, no one is denying that but to extrapolate that all or even most cops are bad when using a singular, limited (and not always trustworthy) source smacks of either ideologue or insanity. Not that there's really much difference between the two.........

SavannahMann

It just doesn’t. The lie does not stand up to even a moment of critical thought. We are told that it is 1% of cops who give the others a bad name. But if that were true, then that one bad cop would live in terror that the other 99 would find out about him.

It's called professional courtesy ,happens in them all....

Anne Frank and her family and friends were not out shopping and living. They were hiding in a small attic to try and survive because the Nazi’s were hunting the Jews. The minority were being hunted by the vast majority.

Equating a cop to a nazi is akin to turtle / dionosaur

So even if it was not 1% of cops that were bad. Even if it was 10% the bad ones would be terrified of the other 90% wouldn’t they?

Or ignore them

Yet we are told that bad cops somehow intimidate the good ones. That is why the good cops are afraid to speak out about the wrongdoing. Yet how can the minority keep the alleged vast majority in fear?

Sounds like you've watched seprico too many times....
Screen-Shot-2018-02-14-at-1.57.06-PM-e1519326006760.png

Now that this lie is destroyed. We move on to the next lie. The cops have to.

This lie says that those damned liberals have put so many hurdles in the way of getting the bad guys off the streets that the cops have to lie and plant evidence to get the guilty.

Then why do we incarcerate more per capita than any sane country?

Nonsense again. Our system is designed to make it hard to send someone to prison. That is true. We have a lot of rules. It is not because we live criminals. It is because we are horrified that we might send an innocent man to prison for a crime they did not commit.

That's a stretch as well....

Our founders said that a person can not be deprived of life, liberty, or property without due process of law. They believed in the courts following the rules. They believed there should be a process to deprive us of life, liberty, or property. They believed the courts were to find what happened, and who was responsible. The entire premise of a jury trial is allowing your fellow citizens to determine what the truth is.

A quait notion the PA basically reversed after 9/11

That can not happen if the police and prosecutors lie and cheat. Yes. A guilty man may go free. But that is better than an innocent man losing his freedom or his life at the hands of a corrupt system.

you assume quite a bit here

Police have stressful jobs is next. Many people have a stressful job and we do not accept the abuses from them. So that lie is nonsense as well.

reading this is stressful.....

We hold the rest of society to account why do we ignore the misdeeds of the police? I mean if you come home after a stressful day at work and beat on your wife do you really think she is going to figure you needed to let some steam off?

LEO's are held accountable

The funny thing is this. Other than the first excuse the rest of the excuses all admit and acknowledge that the police are corrupt but somehow it is a good thing.

That would be denial.

The police are given greater authority than the average citizen. Why hold them to a lower standard than anyone else? At the very least we should hold them to the same standard as everyone else

They are

thx

~S~

Did I say all cops?

Maybe, maybe not but that's pretty much pure speculation. Does it happen from time to time? Of course it does, no one is denying that but to extrapolate that all or even most cops are bad when using a singular, limited (and not always trustworthy) source smacks of either ideologue or insanity. Not that there's really much difference between the two.........

Pretend the cops don't turn the other way when other cops go over the line is just dumb. I suspect they all are willing to let the line drift on a regular basis. I know for a fact that some do.

Pretend the cops don't turn the other way when other cops go over the line is just dumb. I suspect they all are willing to let the line drift on a regular basis. I know for a fact that some do.
fncceo disappeared pretty quickly after never addressing that point.

fncceo disappeared pretty quickly after never addressing that point.

He'll be back as soon as Hannity tells him how to respond.

Did I say all cops?

Did you completely misread what I wrote or are you that stupid as to think most cops are bad/corrupt? I mean hell, your personal experience must obviously be the holy grail of bad cop evidence for most or allllllllllll cops...... Right.......... :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back