How does the lie that it is only a few bad cops actually work?

Ok. You help me. Tell me how I am wrong. Tell me how the cops are not corrupt.
Re-read your paranoid delusional tripe then you tell me.........

Great. Now, how is it that a cop can plant evidence, and not be concerned in the least that his fellow officers will tell the truth if the majority of cops are not corrupt?
Penguins are black and white, some old TV shows are black and white therefore penguins must be old TV shows......... :eusa_whistle:

Funny how this makes most everyone think of you..........

giphy.gif

Tell me who was the good cop here.

Everyone saw him plant the drugs. Nobody said anything about it. All the reports read exactly the same. Where were the 397 good cops which are supposed to offset these four bad cops? How did they know that none of the others would tell the truth?

Explain to me how it worked.

Missed the point completely but I expected nothing less from an ideologue.

Explain it.

People that commit crimes are those that don't like the police. I like the police. I didn't like receiving two speeding tickets, but then again, I WAS speeding.

To be fair, no one likes being told what to do. Police interactions are at best an inconvenience, at worst a life shattering event. Most of the cops I know try to make the interaction as pleasant as possible for those involved.

However, there are those who refuse to allow it to remain pleasant.
I've had cops thank me for being so cooperative and mannerly...Can't let them know I'm carrying contraband..

I'll let you in on a secret. Most cops don't care if you're carrying contraband. People who can act decently in public, even if they're holding, are usually pretty decent people in general. But, if you can't maintain a patina of decency for the ten to fifteen minutes we're talking to you then contraband is the least of your problems.

Most cops only give a hard time to those who insist on being given a hard time.
Until they see my rap sheet.

Well ... yeah ... there is that. We ask for your name and address for a reason.

People that commit crimes are those that don't like the police. I like the police. I didn't like receiving two speeding tickets, but then again, I WAS speeding.

To be fair, no one likes being told what to do. Police interactions are at best an inconvenience, at worst a life shattering event. Most of the cops I know try to make the interaction as pleasant as possible for those involved.

However, there are those who refuse to allow it to remain pleasant.
I've had cops thank me for being so cooperative and mannerly...Can't let them know I'm carrying contraband..

I'll let you in on a secret. Most cops don't care if you're carrying contraband. People who can act decently in public, even if they're holding, are usually pretty decent people in general. But, if you can't maintain a patina of decency for the ten to fifteen minutes we're talking to you then contraband is the least of your problems.

Most cops only give a hard time to those who insist on being given a hard time.
Until they see my rap sheet.

Well ... yeah ... there is that. We ask for your name and address for a reason.
Damn if they don't ask me questions they already know.

You have how many examples are there are how many police in the entire United States? City police, sheriffs, highway patrol plus the FBI, CIA, border patrol and the list goes on.

You're so filled with hate and vitriol that it makes me believe you've been busted more than a few times. Tell us what it is like.

Re-read your paranoid delusional tripe then you tell me.........

Great. Now, how is it that a cop can plant evidence, and not be concerned in the least that his fellow officers will tell the truth if the majority of cops are not corrupt?
Penguins are black and white, some old TV shows are black and white therefore penguins must be old TV shows......... :eusa_whistle:

giphy.gif

Everyone saw him plant the drugs. Nobody said anything about it. All the reports read exactly the same. Where were the 397 good cops which are supposed to offset these four bad cops? How did they know that none of the others would tell the truth?

Explain it.

What? You being an ideologue? I would say it's pretty self evident.

You have how many examples are there are how many police in the entire United States? City police, sheriffs, highway patrol plus the FBI, CIA, border patrol and the list goes on.

You're so filled with hate and vitriol that it makes me believe you've been busted more than a few times. Tell us what it is like.

The only times I’ve felt handcuffs is in bed with a lover. The most serious criminal charge I’ve ever faced was dirt bike on the street without a motorcycle license.

How is it that every incident there are multiple police who all tell the same story which isn’t true? Why do judges and lawyers say they believe that cops lie in one case out of five? Police perjury: It's called 'testilying'

If the police themselves say this is a common event why are you angry at me for telling about it?

giphy.gif

Explain it.

How do four cops all tell the same story when a buddy plants evidence? The same lie is what is really being told. How does that happen? Were the good cops in bed?

....once AGAIN, the OP has no proof/evidence/etc to explain or back up whatever point he/she is trying to make .....
..when you make silly claims, you have to provide evidence or your claims are worthless
...if you are talking about police brutality, I've linked/documented many times on USMB how there is not a major, chronic problem of police brutality
...bad cops...????..please define this/etc ...please link some numbers/stats/etc
....there are MILLIONS of calls for police assistance every year...not counting traffic stops
Anne Frank???!!! this is your analogy???!!!!
1% 90% 10% ?????

This lie says that those damned liberals have put so many hurdles in the way of getting the bad guys off the streets that the cops have to lie and plant evidence to get the guilty.
please provide evidence for this stupid crap

most people want the cops to be honest/etc /-----leftist/rightest/Dem/Republican/etc

Tell me how the cops are not corrupt.

I've been a cop for three years and I'm not corrupt. In three years I've never met a corrupt cop.

It's not that I don't want to be corrupt. I'd love to be corrupt. But, as of yet, no one has offered me anything worth being corrupt for. But, I hope, someday my payoff will come.

I’ll give you an easy one.

Why did the reports the five cops wrote in no way reflect what happened on this video? How is it that five cops all told the same story, and in none of the stories did the truth manage to find it’s way out?

It seems improbable to say the least. Again, if 1% of the cops are bad, where the hell were the 496 good cops who were theoretically actively pursuing these bad cops? How did five bad cops manage to get together and nobody raised so much as an eyebrow at the scenario.

Even in the largest of police departments, it would be statistically improbable for the bad cops to get together and pick each other out like this. Then to get assigned to the same shift, same region, and same assignments is even more improbable.

It just defies logic doesn’t it?

you provide NO link for the report, just a video
there are MILLIONS of calls for police assistance--not counting traffic stops
and you provide maybe 5, or 10, or even 20 incidents of MAYBE bad police
that's not a big percentage at all

I've been a cop for three years and I'm not corrupt. In three years I've never met a corrupt cop.

It's not that I don't want to be corrupt. I'd love to be corrupt. But, as of yet, no one has offered me anything worth being corrupt for. But, I hope, someday my payoff will come.

Have you seen another cop do something that was not legal? None speeding to the donut shop? None kicking a thug,s ass because he deserved it? Nothing?

....once AGAIN, the OP has no proof/evidence/etc to explain or back up whatever point he/she is trying to make .....
..when you make silly claims, you have to provide evidence or your claims are worthless
...if you are talking about police brutality, I've linked/documented many times on USMB how there is not a major, chronic problem of police brutality
...bad cops...????..please define this/etc ...please link some numbers/stats/etc
....there are MILLIONS of calls for police assistance every year...not counting traffic stops
1% 90% 10% ?????

This lie says that those damned liberals have put so many hurdles in the way of getting the bad guys off the streets that the cops have to lie and plant evidence to get the guilty.

most people want the cops to be honest/etc /-----leftist/rightest/Dem/Republican/etc

Yes, lots of calls, and just look at how many people haven't been killed. Is that the point you are trying to make?

^^^^^ Two loons find each other. .... :cuckoo: ... :lol:

Ok. You help me. Tell me how I am wrong. Tell me how the cops are not corrupt.
Your thread premise is wrong because it fails as a hasty generalization fallacy – the bad acts of the few are not ‘representative’ of an entire class of persons.

It’s as wrong as saying all Muslims are ‘terrorists.’

Unless you have objective, documented evidence in support of the notion that 100 percent of LEOs are ‘corrupt’ – which you don’t – then you can’t substantiate your claim.

Yes, there are LEOs who are corrupt, who are criminals, or otherwise incompetent, but there is no evidence that all LEOs are corrupt, criminals, or incompetent.

Plenty of evidence that cops cover for bad cops often.

1% 90% 10% ?????

The police say that perjury by cops happens all the time.

‘Testilying’ by Police: A Stubborn Problem

Perjury is a felony. Felonies are what criminals commit. So who is telling the truth again?

Researchers say it is happening. Researcher Examines Police Perjury as Part of Legal Culture - UConn Today

The courts say it is common enough. One case in five has a lie told by police according to lawyers and judges and they should know.

Everyone admits it happens. But you demand more proof.

How do we fix the police ‘testilying’ problem?

Chiefs of police. Police unions. All of them say that the cops lie. But you need more proof that what is called common by the involved people themselves is actually happening.

What proof would you accept?

giphy.gif

Explain it.

How do four cops all tell the same story when a buddy plants evidence? The same lie is what is really being told. How does that happen? Were the good cops in bed?

Oh wow!!!!! Four cops out of.........., how many? In the country?

Here's your sign;

latest

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Explain it.

Here's your sign;

latest

Even you aren't stupid enough to believe those are the only 4 cops that lie.

Explain it.

Here's your sign;

latest

Even you aren't stupid enough to believe those are the only 4 cops that lie.
You're asking me that? Are you kidding?

The Net is overflowing with videos of bad cops and lying cops. You can binge watch on youtube endlessly watching cops breaking the law, lying, and destroying the lives and futures of young Americans. All watched by fellow officers.

giphy.gif

Explain it.

You have yet to share with us how many law enforcement officers, of all types, currently work in America.

Have you seen another cop do something that was not legal? None speeding to the donut shop? None kicking a thug,s ass because he deserved it? Nothing?

Never, but then I'm only 74 years old. Always courteous and helpful.

Forum List

Back