How does the IPCC review process work and how do they approve reports?

Legates conclusions?

Justification for Spencer's 5 year baseline?

Link to your static Arctic ice extents data?

And, ummm... that was more a "pot calling the kettle black" than "I know you are but what am I". "I" didn't appear anywhere in the comment.

Legates conclusions?

Justification for Spencer's 5 year baseline?

Link to your static Arctic ice extents data?

And, ummm... that was more a "pot calling the kettle black" than "I know you are but what am I". "I" didn't appear anywhere in the comment.

once again... I am not interested in Legates, I think it was the same bullshit as the warmers' except that it was rigged to show the opposite. show me how he deviated from his stated methodology and I will look at it and discuss it with you. so far Im just not seeing how it can be interesting.

Spencer? I already told you. you have to choose some method to line up all the graph lines at the same spot at the beginning of the graph. all methods are wrong. Sou complains about Spencer's choice but the baseline doesnt affect the trend, which is higher than reality, and the point of all these graphs. cherrypicked start values can change the optics but not the principle. and if skeptics have been cherrypicking more lately it is because we learned it from the warmers. doesnt make it right of course but like I said, you have to make a choice somewhere.

and what else? links? I have told you in the past that all you have to do is right click a graph and choose 'elements'. the address is right there.

Forum List

Back