How does one PREVENT women and minorities from Voting?

Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all understand that Kobach is a white supremacist. I am from Kansas and the area of Topkea he grew up in was highly racist in a town full of racists. He went to Washburn Rural high school a nearly all white school in Northeast Topeka with major issues. His daddy owned a car dealership. I say these things to let you know that I know what Kobach is from the experience of competing against whites from his school. They were in the same league with us.

Kris Kobach Outed As A White Supremacist By Leaked Trump Vetting Docs

So if you don't think his policy involves reducing the minority vote, then it's because you want to.

Actually this is untrue. 2016 was thefirst election aft
I keep hearing this from retarded lefties that somehow voter ID or purging the rolls or consolidating voting stations prevents women and minorities from voting. Would one of you Morons please post SPECIFICALLY how it is more detrimental to these groups then say White Men?

It is ridiculous. During the 2008, 2012 elections is when so much of this supposed "disenfranchisement" was going on, and minorities had the highest turn outs ever.

They know they are full of crap. They just have nothing else to run on but lies and dishonesty. It's their entire ideology and political party.

It's just like AOC lying about using the "tax cuts for Amazon" to pay for schools and hospitals.

It's Jessie Smollett, paying other black people, to fake a hate crime.

This is the entire left-wing wrapped up in two people. That's all they have is evil, lies, and dishonesty.

Actually that is untrue. 2016 was the first election held after provisions of the voting rights act had been gutted.

Red States generally have fewer polling locations. Thus the wait to vote is longer, getting to the location is more inconvenient, then the purge of voter rolls, to some, becomes a partisan affair. All the reason more we lengthy early voting in all states mandated by federal statute.

Complete Bullcrap.. Red states are generally more sparely populated.. So are the Post Offices and OTHER govt facilities... Might have to go to the next nearest town.. That's the way it is.. Lines are NOWHERE as long as they are in San Fran Bay Area...
All the more reason to mandate lengthy early voting.

So you lengthen the early voting periods, shut down more polling places in depressed areas and what then? The lines don't get any shorter. You just get fewer lines. OR......

You can save money on the excess voting areas by mailin ballots and setup an election audit and an after election audit. You can't get a mailin ballot unless you are already a registered voter so you have already met that criteria. But you can't have a mailin ballot system without the Audit systems otherwise you are going to be courting disaster. What is sounds to me is that some are more afraid of the two Audit Systems than the mailin ballot system as it will completely shut down the behind the scenes fraud or nearly so. I will admit that some are more creative in cheating than others but sooner or later, they get bagged.
Mail in ballots too. Another good idea.
The Right doesn't like that, because there will be too much voting by Democrats, and kills their poll closings scam in minority areas.

You dems just dont think things thru and LIKE to change the rules without debate about possible bad side effects of what you do.. Because you're TOO focused on outcomes to worry about the DETAILS and designs of your proposals...

To wit -- Mail in ballots are GREAT when they are used as they TRADITIONALLY have been used.. When you start COLLECTING mail-in ballots -- or Early Voting ballots FARTHER AND FARTHER AHEAD of the actual election date you risk -------- DISENFRANCHISING a LARGE segment of your voters..

The number of early votes cast in the Democratic primaries for Super Tuesday contests is 4 million, according to figures as of Monday provided by TargetSmart, the National Election Poll and state secretaries of state, which were analyzed independently by NBC News.

The total includes 1.6 million in California, where 415 delegates are at stake, or 30 percent of the Super Tuesday total.

Many of those voters, however, cast their ballots before three of the candidates withdrew: Pete Buttigieg, Amy Klobuchar and Tom Steyer. That led to frustration on the part of some of their supporters on Monday and Tuesday when they learned that their early votes had been wasted on candidates who were no longer in the race. (In almost all states, an early vote is final once it is cast.)

Many people also voted before they knew about some of the candidates' significant victories. Before the Nevada Democratic primary, which Bernie Sanders won by over 20 points, 1,117,435 Democratic primary voters in Arkansas, California, Colorado, Maine, North Carolina, Tennessee and Texas had already cast absentee ballots. Those voters didn't know about Sanders' overwhelming win in Nevada, so there may be a difference between the early vote in those states and the Election Day vote based on that result.

Possibly 10% or more of Democrats "spoiled" their ballots because of these ZEALOUS and excessive conveniences... But you don't care.. NOW -- you'll want DO-OVERS after the election to fix your screw-ups..

This is an example of how in your lust for power --- The Dem party has BECOME the party of disenfranchisement,.. With SUPER delegates that have 70,000 times the voting power of a normal voter. Or RULES on primaries that change at a mere WHIM from DNC.. Or making it illegal for ANYONE in Cali to get on a general election ballot in NOV, that didn't place first or second in their "Jungle Primary"...

Poor design and execution.. Leads to foot wounding debacles like the inability to count 70,000 caucus votes in Iowa after MONTHS of money effort and media hype.. Tops Geraldo Riviera for embarrassing LIVE coverage of a empty vault...
As usual, you don't make any sense.

Because the dem party thinks women, blacks and Latinos are too stupid to do it properly

Me thinks that you are too stupid to do it Properly. I promote women in public office. They can't screw it up any worse than the men have.
Yea, im the stupid one when you cant logically attack the premise.
Dumbfuck

Are you saying that I don't support Women into Public Office? You can't have it both ways.
This thread is not about WHO to vote for it is about voter ID and consolidating voting Precincts, stay on topic and answer the question put forth.

Around here, they shut down the voting booths in the areas that would be considered Liberal Leaning. Those voting booths were there so that people that are confined to wheel chairs, can't drive, etc. now have to find a way to travel to a predominately Red area to vote. But we have mailin voting and the Party of the Rump is slipping fast. The Cheats are now made public.
LOL provide EVIDENCE that cohttps://portside.org/video/2017-07-07/greg-palast-confronts-kris-kobach-about-crosscheck-voter-purging-listsnsolidation only affects minorities not your word.

Southern states have closed down at least 868 polling places for the 2016 election The election was stolen by a voter purge and poll closings.
Voter purges are MANDATED BY FEDERAL LAW. As for consolidation it is no more a burden to minorities then to whites and it is needed to save money and shut down poll sites that attracted 20 people. only.
Shutting down polls in minority areas is voter suppression. Vote by mail is the only way now. Republicans totally corrupted the system.
Liar. Provide EVIDENCE that with consolidation ONLY minority areas were effected.

The closure of the polling and voting place right down the street is in a high degree of Latino area as well as Handicap. Having to drive or transport 3 miles to the nearest polling place does discourage voters and it just so happens this is a minority and handicapped area who are more likely to vote Democrat. You don't have to believe it. You don't live here and your opinion means zippo. The people here use mailin ballots instead. That somewhat negated the shinanigans of closing the polling and voting place just down the street.
People like you seem to think the government paying for survival is a right. It is not. It is a gift from the taxpayer. And to many times it is not even appreciated. Some have earned it. Most are living of of the pity of others. Frankly, there is some truth for most of us all to some extent. You are a harbinger of your own demise. And the demise of a part of our nation that is not healthy. There is empathy and compassion. However there are tens of millions of people and tens of million more struggling to provide not only for themselves, but their families. We will see how this pandemic goes. Hopefully things will not change much. But you can sense we will lose more rights. Making it easier to deny people what you crave. Or worse, people who who do not agree with the new stringent rules and laws.

Wrong. Voting is a RIGHT, not something you can manipulate, take away at to your pleasure. And the manipulation of the Voting has nothing to do with the Pandemic. It's been going on long before that critter showed up. You just pulled your usual stunt of "Hey, look over there". Sorry, won't do that.

The "RIGHT" is not predicated on waltzing into random polling places on election day and DEMANDING to vote without any form of ID or existing entry on a voter roll.. Or voting by "convenience" 4 WEEKS PRIOR to the actual election date.... (see my post above). It also does not involve "third party VOTE HARVESTERS" that the Dems want to PAY bounties from tax dollars to go PIRATE votes...

Most rights are predicated by reasonable REQUIREMENTS --- you know like -- being an ACTUAL citizen... But now the voter rolls are SO SCREWED UP in Dem states that CAN NOT HANDLE all the ballot provisionals and citizenship challenged ballots in national elections, that even PUTIN could make us lose more confidence in our election system...

Red States generally have fewer polling locations. Thus the wait to vote is longer, getting to the location is more inconvenient, then the purge of voter rolls, to some, becomes a partisan affair. All the reason more we lengthy early voting in all states mandated by federal statute.

Complete Bullcrap.. Red states are generally more sparely populated.. So are the Post Offices and OTHER govt facilities... Might have to go to the next nearest town.. That's the way it is.. Lines are NOWHERE as long as they are in San Fran Bay Area...

So you lengthen the early voting periods, shut down more polling places in depressed areas and what then? The lines don't get any shorter. You just get fewer lines. OR......

You can save money on the excess voting areas by mailin ballots and setup an election audit and an after election audit. You can't get a mailin ballot unless you are already a registered voter so you have already met that criteria. But you can't have a mailin ballot system without the Audit systems otherwise you are going to be courting disaster. What is sounds to me is that some are more afraid of the two Audit Systems than the mailin ballot system as it will completely shut down the behind the scenes fraud or nearly so. I will admit that some are more creative in cheating than others but sooner or later, they get bagged.
The Right doesn't like that, because there will be too much voting by Democrats, and kills their poll closings scam in minority areas.

You dems just dont think things thru and LIKE to change the rules without debate about possible bad side effects of what you do.. Because you're TOO focused on outcomes to worry about the DETAILS and designs of your proposals...

To wit -- Mail in ballots are GREAT when they are used as they TRADITIONALLY have been used.. When you start COLLECTING mail-in ballots -- or Early Voting ballots FARTHER AND FARTHER AHEAD of the actual election date you risk -------- DISENFRANCHISING a LARGE segment of your voters..

The number of early votes cast in the Democratic primaries for Super Tuesday contests is 4 million, according to figures as of Monday provided by TargetSmart, the National Election Poll and state secretaries of state, which were analyzed independently by NBC News.

The total includes 1.6 million in California, where 415 delegates are at stake, or 30 percent of the Super Tuesday total.

Many of those voters, however, cast their ballots before three of the candidates withdrew: Pete Buttigieg, Amy Klobuchar and Tom Steyer. That led to frustration on the part of some of their supporters on Monday and Tuesday when they learned that their early votes had been wasted on candidates who were no longer in the race. (In almost all states, an early vote is final once it is cast.)

Many people also voted before they knew about some of the candidates' significant victories. Before the Nevada Democratic primary, which Bernie Sanders won by over 20 points, 1,117,435 Democratic primary voters in Arkansas, California, Colorado, Maine, North Carolina, Tennessee and Texas had already cast absentee ballots. Those voters didn't know about Sanders' overwhelming win in Nevada, so there may be a difference between the early vote in those states and the Election Day vote based on that result.

Possibly 10% or more of Democrats "spoiled" their ballots because of these ZEALOUS and excessive conveniences... But you don't care.. NOW -- you'll want DO-OVERS after the election to fix your screw-ups..

This is an example of how in your lust for power --- The Dem party has BECOME the party of disenfranchisement,.. With SUPER delegates that have 70,000 times the voting power of a normal voter. Or RULES on primaries that change at a mere WHIM from DNC.. Or making it illegal for ANYONE in Cali to get on a general election ballot in NOV, that didn't place first or second in their "Jungle Primary"...

Poor design and execution.. Leads to foot wounding debacles like the inability to count 70,000 caucus votes in Iowa after MONTHS of money effort and media hype.. Tops Geraldo Riviera for embarrassing LIVE coverage of a empty vault...
As usual, you don't make any sense.

Did NBCNEWS make any sense to you???" No wonder Dems cant even handle an Iowa Caucus... There's not a lot of design and planning in ANYTHING your party proposes lately.. Sorry that was too deep for you...

Because the dem party thinks women, blacks and Latinos are too stupid to do it properly

Me thinks that you are too stupid to do it Properly. I promote women in public office. They can't screw it up any worse than the men have.
Dumbfuck

Are you saying that I don't support Women into Public Office? You can't have it both ways.
This thread is not about WHO to vote for it is about voter ID and consolidating voting Precincts, stay on topic and answer the question put forth.

Around here, they shut down the voting booths in the areas that would be considered Liberal Leaning. Those voting booths were there so that people that are confined to wheel chairs, can't drive, etc. now have to find a way to travel to a predominately Red area to vote. But we have mailin voting and the Party of the Rump is slipping fast. The Cheats are now made public.
LOL provide EVIDENCE that consolidation only affects minorities not your word.

I live here. You don't. The Polling Place used to be within 100 feet of a lot of retired people who can't drive. You don't like what I say, you come here and prove me wrong. Of course, you would have to drive 3 miles from here to the nearest voting place. There is nothing to prove. No cite needed. Firsthand observation trumps your Rump logic.

3 miles is really close .

To a person in a wheel chair or a walker it just a well be on the other side of the Galaxy.

Dumbfuck

LOL provide EVIDENCE that cohttps://portside.org/video/2017-07-07/greg-palast-confronts-kris-kobach-about-crosscheck-voter-purging-listsnsolidation only affects minorities not your word.

Southern states have closed down at least 868 polling places for the 2016 election The election was stolen by a voter purge and poll closings.

And it's not just happening in the South. It's happening all over the United States. I live in an area that has a large population of wheel chair bound people who really can't make the 3 miles to the nearest polling station. And they closed the one just down the street that these people used to vote in person. But I will say this, it's more frequent to happen in a Red Area. We are the only deep Red area in the state yet we have to travel at least 3 miles to vote in person. Most of these good people can't make that journey. The Public transportation would be overwhelmed by wheel chair riders quickly so that's not an option. The real reason for it is that disable people are more likely going to vote Democrat so you make it almost impossible for them to vote in person.

Instead, the workaround is to do mailin voting. No wonder the rtwingnutjobs are fighting it so hard.

The Democrat and Republican parties will provide transportation to anyone who needs it with just a phone call on election day. You knew that, but prefer to lie. Wheelchair bound voters should be using absentee ballots.

ARound here, neither party has the ability to transport 8000 people those 3 miles nor do they have the special vehicles. You are trying to apply a simple solution to a difficult problem when the real simple solution that acctually works has been removed.

But if you have them you still need to have the Election Audit and After Election Audit in place. We have that here and it works. Yes, it costs a bit more but it's worth it.

Did NOT work in Cali, where they had something like 1.75MILL PROVISIONAL or spoiled ballots... That's just ANARCHY at a polling place and sheer incompetence.. I watch the State Registrar try to CLEAR THESE for about 10 days.. And at the end of 2 weeks -- THEY APPARENTLY GAVE UP... With about 600.000 ballots outstanding and certified the election...

Same day registration, provisionals, and having KNOWN non-citizens on your main rolls and ENCOURAGING THAT -- Is DESIGNED for anarchy and confusion....

I guess it's like our State Run Health Care System versus the initial opening of the online ACA. Ours ran and still does runs smoothly from day one. We hired the right people to set it up. Same goes for the mailin ballot system. We also included the Audits to go with it. Sounds to me like Cali didn't have a decent Audit system. You can't have mailin ballots without both the Election Audit where you have a commission monitoring the entire election including the mailin ballots and counting plus the After Election Audit where the election is reviewed by the same commission. Yes, it's costly. And if Colorado can afford it then I am damned sure that California can afford it. In fact, any state cannot afford NOT to have both audits whether they have mailin ballots or not. It gets the highest voter turnout because the voter trust the election. It ain't perfect but it's the best that can be done without a STNG Q power.

California cannot afford a postage stamp! BTW, dumbass, the correct term is "mail-in".

WTF is a "STNG Q power"?

You are not Speel Chking defending since you have run out of any other way. Good for you.

Dumbfuck

Voter purges are MANDATED BY FEDERAL LAW. As for consolidation it is no more a burden to minorities then to whites and it is needed to save money and shut down poll sites that attracted 20 people. only.
Shutting down polls in minority areas is voter suppression. Vote by mail is the only way now. Republicans totally corrupted the system.
Liar. Provide EVIDENCE that with consolidation ONLY minority areas were effected.

The closure of the polling and voting place right down the street is in a high degree of Latino area as well as Handicap. Having to drive or transport 3 miles to the nearest polling place does discourage voters and it just so happens this is a minority and handicapped area who are more likely to vote Democrat. You don't have to believe it. You don't live here and your opinion means zippo. The people here use mailin ballots instead. That somewhat negated the shinanigans of closing the polling and voting place just down the street.
People like you seem to think the government paying for survival is a right. It is not. It is a gift from the taxpayer. And to many times it is not even appreciated. Some have earned it. Most are living of of the pity of others. Frankly, there is some truth for most of us all to some extent. You are a harbinger of your own demise. And the demise of a part of our nation that is not healthy. There is empathy and compassion. However there are tens of millions of people and tens of million more struggling to provide not only for themselves, but their families. We will see how this pandemic goes. Hopefully things will not change much. But you can sense we will lose more rights. Making it easier to deny people what you crave. Or worse, people who who do not agree with the new stringent rules and laws.

Wrong. Voting is a RIGHT, not something you can manipulate, take away at to your pleasure. And the manipulation of the Voting has nothing to do with the Pandemic. It's been going on long before that critter showed up. You just pulled your usual stunt of "Hey, look over there". Sorry, won't do that.

Hey Daryl, didn't the Democrats just try to nullify the 2016 election using phony 'Russia' propaganda? Talk about taking one's rights away.

Nope, when all the smoke cleared, the EC spoke and it was done and over. Yet another "Hey, look over there" routine coming from you.
Where ya been Daryl? They spent 3+ years trying to nullify the EC. Come on now.

Rump should have been thrown out on his ear. It has nothing to do with the EC. It has to do with his own actions and the actions of his criminal followers AFTER he got into office. No PResident in history has ever has misused his office that badly for his own personal gains. And what it's done is released him to do even worse. I mean, who's going to stop him?

I keep hearing this from retarded lefties that somehow voter ID or purging the rolls or consolidating voting stations prevents women and minorities from voting. Would one of you Morons please post SPECIFICALLY how it is more detrimental to these groups then say White Men?
Voter ID laws

The closing of election venues in minority communities

Refusing to allow early voting

Shelby County v. Holder

“Not surprisingly, in the few short years following the decision, voter-identification laws that make voting harder for poor people, people of color, and elderly people, have been moving forward in a number of States.”

The reprehensible right is doing all it can to prevent voters perceived to be ‘Democratic’ voters from voting.
There are no 'Democratics' in the Democrat party. Hell, even what they call themselves is an obfuscation. The 'right' is trying to PREVENT dead Democrats from voting if you ask me. Now they want mail in voting....I guess because it's hard to pass of a dead body as a live voter at the polls.

Along with the mailin voting comes the Audits which should have been in place all along. The Party of the Rump (not the right) wants to prevent even live Democrats and even Republicans from voting.

Not if they are "HARVESTED" like the Dems proposed in legislation.. Creates an INDUSTRY of partisan "monkey wrenchers" handling mail-in ballots INSTEAD of the US Postal service.. Whoops!!! I lost the 25 ballots that didn't vote right????
Sorry you lost your ballots.

So the legislation says something is being harvested or are you just making crap up?

Mail in ballots are NOT secure,.. Traditionally you needed to check a box for a REASON to vote by mail.. This limited the number of ballots that would have to be SIGNATURE compared and pass muster on CHALLENGES to that signature.. In states like Cali, they've dropped those requirements making it easier to obtain and reroute those thru "vote harvesters"... Handling mail-in ballots NOT THRU THE MAIL, but by PAID operatives of either party.. Let the shenanigans begins.. And PART of those shenanigans is by making "mail in balotting more like Cali in that 1400 page communist manifesto that just past in the House...

In California, by contrast, Democrats exulted as they credited a quietly passed 2016 law legalizing ballot-harvesting with their recent sweep of House seats in the former Republican stronghold of Orange County, thereby helping them win control of the House. In that case, it was Republican eyebrows that were arched. House Speaker Paul Ryan said what happened in California “defies logic.”

In Orange County, an estimated 250,000 harvested ballots were reportedly dropped off on Election Day alone. County Republican Chairman Fred Whitaker claimed the 2016 law “directly caused the switch from being ahead on election night to losing two weeks later.”

One interaction caught by a Santa Clarita family’s doorbell camera suggested how harvesting can work in practice. A harvester, identifying herself as Lulu, asks for Brandi, and says she is there to collect her ballot, explaining that there is “this new service, but only to, like, people who are supporting the Democratic Party.”

In fact, one TV station interviewed a harvester who claimed she was paid by Leslie McCrae Dowless Jr., a local political operative, between $75 and $100 a week to pick up completed absentee ballots. Dowless has worked for numerous North Carolina politicians of both political parties.

Dowless’s connection to Harris’s campaign, which paid Harris’s employer $428,000 for administrative, staff and grassroots services, is prompting a national look at ballot harvesting, which is considered election fraud because North Carolina law specifically prohibits anyone from collecting ballots.

But evidence is emerging that Dowless wasn’t the only one harvesting in the Tar Heel State. WBTV, a Charlotte station, reviewed 796 official ballot envelopes of votes cast in Bladen County. The review identified 110 that were signed by two women who are listed as having been paid by a PAC connected to the North Carolina Democratic Party.

North Carolina is but one example of dubious ballot-harvesting nationwide. The practice is so common, harvesters even have their own region-specific names. In Florida, they’re known as “boleteros.” In Texas, they’re called “politiqueras.”

California cannot afford a postage stamp! BTW, dumbass, the correct term is "mail-in".

Actually -- the original intent for "mail-in" WAS that they were "absentee ballots".. One of the boxes you check as a reason you were eligible for a "mail-in" ballot.. Included boxes for being out of the area or disabled or a couple other choices.. Local registrars are NOT PREPARED to handle a MAJORITY of votes by "mail-in"... As witnessed in Cali after the dropped the REQUIREMENTS of being "absentee" or disabled and flooded the election offices with a NEW handful of problems on election day..,..

NOW -- Pelosi et al -- wants to make that a NATIONAL process and fund it.. WITHOUT ironing out the security and fraud and signature verification parts of the problem...

Actually -- the original intent for "mail-in" WAS that they were "absentee ballots".. One of the boxes you check as a reason you were eligible for a "mail-in" ballot.. Included boxes for being out of the area or disabled or a couple other choices.. Local registrars are NOT PREPARED to handle a MAJORITY of votes by "mail-in"... As witnessed in Cali after the dropped the REQUIREMENTS of being "absentee" or disabled and flooded the election offices with a NEW handful of problems on election day..,..

NOW -- Pelosi et al -- wants to make that a NATIONAL process and fund it.. WITHOUT ironing out the security and fraud and signature verification parts of the problem...

I don't think the problem of a universal mailin ballot is a bad thing. I think the problem is the idjits of one party controlling the state party by such a huge margin. Cali is almost all Democrat and at the state level they end up not looking at other options. Their screwy ideas are the only right way to do it. The same goes for the Dominant Red States. The Party of the Rumpers claim that Colorado is a Blue state. It's not. It just so happens that the Dems have a small majoriity over the Reps. A lot of nonsense is stopped from both sides that way. That's why our universal mailin ballots work and Cali's ends up a disaster. I know that both sides won't admit that when they have almost sole control that they are a bunch of dangerous idjits and do a lot of harm..

I don't think the problem of a universal mailin ballot is a bad thing. I think the problem is the idjits of one party controlling the state party by such a huge margin. Cali is almost all Democrat and at the state level they end up not looking at other options. Their screwy ideas are the only right way to do it. The same goes for the Dominant Red States. The Party of the Rumpers claim that Colorado is a Blue state. It's not. It just so happens that the Dems have a small majoriity over the Reps. A lot of nonsense is stopped from both sides that way. That's why our universal mailin ballots work and Cali's ends up a disaster. I know that both sides won't admit that when they have almost sole control that they are a bunch of dangerous idjits and do a lot of harm..

Encouraging MORE mail-ins for convenience is ASKING for tinkering and malarkey.. And even Joe Biden hates malarkey... LOL...

It also reduces the TIMELINESS of the vote.. Like I said above, if your Blue state let you primary vote more than a MONTH AHEAD (or even 2 weeks) -- then you are DISENFRANCHISING voters who marked a primary candidate that was no longer in the race by election day.. OR you've created a "safe harbor" window for breaking DAMAGING news for a candidate who was being accused of something before election day..

CONVENIENCE is not what the founders or even our 20th century leaders had in mind for voting. It is the POLITICAL equivalent of going to church on Sunday.. Not watching it on TV in your underwear sucking on a watermelon...

Encouraging MORE mail-ins for convenience is ASKING for tinkering and malarkey.. And even Joe Biden hates malarkey... LOL...

It also reduces the TIMELINESS of the vote.. Like I said above, if your Blue state let you primary vote more than a MONTH AHEAD (or even 2 weeks) -- then you are DISENFRANCHISING voters who marked a primary candidate that was no longer in the race by election day.. OR you've created a "safe harbor" window for breaking DAMAGING news for a candidate who was being accused of something before election day..

CONVENIENCE is not what the founders or even our 20th century leaders had in mind for voting. It is the POLITICAL equivalent of going to church on Sunday.. Not watching it on TV in your underwear sucking on a watermelon...

Apples and Oranges. You aren't talking about whether mailin ballots are good or bad. You are talking about extending the time period well past what it would be healthy. Please separate the two issues.

Women and minorities are poor in this country. They have to be resourceful to stay afloat. I know you think getting your name on the voters roll and getting an ID card are simple. Not when you don't have transportation, and the lux to take the day off if you need to. Even absentee ballots are hard to obtain. I got a form from the election commission and it needs to be made a doc to fill in the questions and email it back. Who approves what names come off the rolls? Are they elected officials? Simple matters to you are mountains they have to overcome. Why not have a voting place for 30 people if they are disadvantaged. Do elections cost a lot of money? Or do you think it's okay to leave women and minorities off the voting rolls?

Apples and Oranges. You aren't talking about whether mailin ballots are good or bad. You are talking about extending the time period well past what it would be healthy. Please separate the two issues.

You think a random person carrying 10,000 "mail in" ballots into the registrar's office on election day INSPIRES CONFIDENCE in the system??? How about if he's getting PAID BY A POLITICAL PARTY TO DO THAT JOB?? That -- doesn't bother you? Or are you paying attention to the FLAWS in the design of these proposals??? Putin LOVES these kind of ideas.. America can TROLL ITSELF to death and he doesn't lift a finger...

Worst thing I've seen happen are election workers loading up ballots into their personal vehicles. That's always....oh...lets say eventful. Heh heh.

Its not , the left just believe women and minorities are stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back