How does he make you FEEL?

They're so cute at that age. I just want to pat them on the head.
I feel sorry for them since someday they're going to wake the fuck up and realize that they're the ones that are on the hook to pay for all the bullshit these scumbag politicians have blown their money on.

$19 TRILLION in cumulative federal operating deficits
$205 TRILLION in long term federal unfunded liabilities

How does that make you feel kids?

see how they feel when they have to fork

over 90 percent of their income in the future

--LOL

I was a long-haired, Birkenstock-wearing, pot smoking, vegetarian-eating, Grateful Dead-listening kid in college too. People who had more than me (which was damn near everyone) were greedy and didn't deserve it, and all corporations were the same - evil.

A very shallow, simplistic view of the world. Then I graduated from college and things changed somewhat.

I was a long-haired, Birkenstock-wearing, pot smoking, vegetarian-eating, Grateful Dead-listening kid in college too. People who had more than me (which was damn near everyone) were greedy and didn't deserve it, and all corporations were the same - evil.

A very shallow, simplistic view of the world. Then I graduated from college and things changed somewhat.

Let me guess, you started wearing wingtips and could afford a much higher quality of pot... :D

Let me guess, you started wearing wingtips and could afford a much higher quality of pot... :D
Fuck pot, single malt scotch!!

:rock:

For generation after generation, the Media look at what "young people" are saying and doing, and pretend that it is profound.

It is understandable why politicians are not willing to say what is obvious - 18-year-olds can vote. But why the Media seem unwilling to point out that young people are generally, ignorant, selfish, immature, inexperienced, unrealistic, self-absorbed, and greedy.

While I have heard many young people expound on subjects in a way that is wonderfully insightful, I personally take with a grain of salt the "Life" opinions of anyone who has never actually worked for a living - and NEEDED to WORK for a living.

This attitude dramatically influences how I react to most (a) politicians, (b) teachers, at all levels, (c) government employees, (d) stay-at-home Moms, and (e) entertainers/sports celebrities, in addition to people who are pre-gainful employment (college students).

Nothing personal.

Forum List

Back