How does a man fall in love with a ugly women?

XXXX --- Mod Edit. Reserve the vulgarity for other forums and dont write OPs with this explicit language on the open boards. Take it to the FZ or Badlands. fbj

My cousin is in love with this monster and celebrating their anniversary next week. Everytime I see her face I get nauseous. Why is he so happy to be in a relationship with a monster?

WHat is this love thing all about?

Define ugly.

Is she a butter face?

U know ugly when u see it

Yeah but if it's just the face and the body is great, then I can see it.

XXXX --- Mod Edit. Reserve the vulgarity for other forums and dont write OPs with this explicit language on the open boards. Take it to the FZ or Badlands. fbj

My cousin is in love with this monster and celebrating their anniversary next week. Everytime I see her face I get nauseous. Why is he so happy to be in a relationship with a monster?

Define ugly.

Is she a butter face?

Any man who would fuck a monster belongs in the Zoo

I can see where breathing could be a problem here

2e4kc3t.jpg

Define ugly.

Is she a butter face?

Have you heard of a Butterface? I strongly disagree.

Define ugly.

Is she a butter face?

Be glad that not all women agree with you. You would still be a virgin.

Define ugly.

Is she a butter face?

Be glad that not all women agree with you. You would still be a virgin.

Fucking a monster is nasty

I'm curious about something.

For the guys, rank yourself on a scale of 1-10 based strictly on your looks.

LOL I'll be shocked if anyone answers you..

It will be surprising. I am always amused at guys who obviously pay little attention to their own appearance but only want to date 9s and 10s.

I heavily pay attention how I look from top (hair) to bottom (pedicure), shoes, clothing etc................ I really take good care of myself and so is my wife. I'm not sure how I rank ( 9 or 10 ) or describe myself but I will share my experiences.
Most or all women are attracted into 2 categories.
1. Good physical looks. Face, height, masculinity, well dressed, smell, how men present themselves.
2. Financial security.
I've been dating both married and single women for as long as I remember. And the only reason I was able to get away with this is bc of business and other activities. I'm not sure how many women I attracted between how I look and what car, boat I have or $25k Rolex, $2,600 Jordan rubber shoes I wear.
I stand 6'3", 180#, no beer belly fat, full hair, well dressed, smell like a soap. I posted for a magazine once when I was in 30s for free. I just turned 60 but I look like early 40s. Well I did had 2 minor facial surgeries under my chin to get rid of few wrinkles.
My wife is fully aware of these attractions and magnets with women but she is used to it and she trusted me. I will share you the story why she trusted me when I have time. In early part of our marriage she even want me to wear a surgical mask. She even had a couple of fights with other women talking to me very aggressive and too close. What a curse.
I'm very choosy when it comes to dating women. Only Latina or whites, certain height, weight, age 25 to 40, curvy and beauty. Currently between east and west coast I have 4 regulars that I'm dating. These are just regulars. Three of them are married and one single. All very hot pretty looking. None of them are my mistress bc they are only doing these for fun, sex and adventure. Except occasionally they ask for financial help.
In my observations I think women are more aggressive and daring in last 10 years or so. A lots of these sluts don't have a problem displaying themselves in the media. More and more are into anal sex.
According to study 70% of married men cheat and 50 to 60% of married women admitted for having an affair. IME I think the numbers are higher than that.

I feel sorrow for any human or non-human that come in contact with you!

Love is blind
You can find ugly people with beautiful people everywhere
Sometimes money is the real reason but sometimes money has anything to do with that because it's a real feeling.
Anyways ugliness and beauty are not absolute ideas.
For example some people think fatness is beautiful :)

I saw this and thought of the talk about ugly/fat women. If you are a straight man, and would turn down these ladies, I cannot understand how your brain works.

I saw this and thought of the talk about ugly/fat women. If you are a straight man, and would turn down these ladies, I cannot understand how your brain works.
]

That depends on preferences and experience of a straight men.
They are all pretty and gorgeous but they don't look sexy and healthy to me. I don't like looking at cellulites flapping. That said...... That will be a no to me.

Forum List

Back