How do you think this Russian-Ukrainian war would be going down if Donald Trump were still president?

Some people think that Putin wouldn't have invaded Ukraine if Trump was still in office. We'll never know.
I don't think Putin would have invaded even WITH Biden in office. . . .

But with this?

The Mess that Nuland Made​

The Mess that Nuland Made
July 13, 2015
". . . Assistant Secretary of State for European Affairs “Toria” Nuland was the “mastermind” behind the Feb. 22, 2014 “regime change” in Ukraine, plotting the overthrow of the democratically elected government of President Viktor Yanukovych while convincing the ever-gullible U.S. mainstream media that the coup wasn’t really a coup but a victory for “democracy.”

When Biden decided to invite Nuland back in? THAT is when Ukraine's fate was sealed, and war was certain. . .

. .. and guess what cancer came back in our state department?

:rolleyes:

Biden State Department Nominee Is a Defender of China Propaganda Program​

Biden State Department Nominee Is a Defender of China Propaganda Program - Washington Free Beacon
Victoria Nuland dismissed Confucius Institute's national security threat

A top State Department nominee is a defender of the Confucius Institute, a Chinese government program that disseminates pro-Beijing propaganda on American college campuses.

Victoria Nuland, President Biden's choice for undersecretary of state for political affairs, voiced support for the expansion of the Chinese government-funded Confucius Institute at American universities in a 2012 press conference. Nuland, then an Obama administration spokeswoman, praised the campus institutes as a crucial part of "people-to-people exchange" between the two superpowers, dismissing concerns about Chinese ambition.

A reporter asked Nuland if the Obama administration was concerned about "the Confucius Institute's expansion in the U.S. as the strongest Chinese soft power?"

With Victoria Nuland Nomination, Biden Signals a Return to Bush-Obama-Era Foreign Policy​

It is, after all, the STATE department that was working with John McCain,

Folks think this invasion came out of no where, the state department and US funding that precipitated the invasion. . . . This occured in November 2016, her final months in office with Obama and Biden, Trump had just been elected, and John McCain, Lindsey Graham and Amy Klobuchar went to support the Ukraine troops.

Then Ukraine’s president Petro Poroshenko, US ambassador to Ukraine Marie Yovanovitch, US senators Lindsey Graham, Amy Klobuchar. and John McCain, visiting Ukrainian soldiers including troops from the Azov Nazi Battalion In December, 2016, shortly after Trump's (first) win in November 2016.

If Biden had kept the Trump undersecretary that was in charge of Ukraine/Russia relations. . . whole thing could have been averted.

By troll.
Good sheeple think Biden is doing a great job. Are you a good sheeple?

In my opinion Biden has the reverse Midas Touch. Everything Biden touches turns to shit.

1651472328722.jpeg

And what did Trump give Putin?
Endless compliments, increased stature and visibility, the appearance of being a rational and sane leader. A leader with Trump's unconditional support.

Even back then, intelligent people - including leaders the world over, knew Putin is a Baby-Killing Monster. Only trump praised Putin to high Heaven.

Heading for Bed. I just dumped 2 or 3 more anti-American Russian supporting trolls (possibly trump and putin supporter in at least one case) into IGNORE and am fed up with anybody on the board supporting Putin, Russia or using the US support for Ukraine for their partisan bullshit if they are American. I will put up with run of the mill trumpers but not on this issue.

Heading for Bed. I just dumped 2 or 3 more anti-American Russian supporting trolls (possibly trump and putin supporter in at least one case) into IGNORE and am fed up with anybody on the board supporting Putin, Russia or using the US support for Ukraine for their partisan bullshit if they are American. I will put up with run of the mill trumpers but not on this issue.

:eusa_think:

Is observing reality how it is, rather than how we wish it to be. . . make someone a, "Putin supporter?"

The Russian-Ukrainian war has been going on since 2014, actually. If you didn’t know.

It didn’t drastically escalate until a few months ago though.

But just wondering, do you think the war would be happening any differently if Donald Trump were still in office?

Everyone knows Trump and Putin are friends, but USA was still giving money to Ukraine while Trump was in office. I’ve heard different number-figures on different sites, but I’ve heard USA has given like $5 Billion from 2014 until 2022 towards Ukraine. (Not sure how much say the president has on that though.)

But here is a site that shows USA was giving financial and military aid towards Ukraine while Trump was in office. Here’s what you need to know about the US aid package to Ukraine that Trump delayed

Buy anyways, just wondering if you think the war would be happening any differently if Trump won the 2020 election..
Ukraine would not have received help and Russia would be in Kiev by now. Slight break till after victory day then build up at Polands border then nukes flying.

Trump always behaved as if he were Putin's lap dog.

If Trump were in office, he'd spend all day in front of the big screen TV. He'd be rooting for the Russians, shaking great big pom-poms and blowing sloppy kisses at his man, Vlad.
This while Progs are crapping on the rights of citizens at home. Amber Hearding all that they see.

:eusa_think:

Is observing reality how it is, rather than how we wish it to be. . . make someone a, "Putin supporter?"
Depends on if they are a Putin supporter. If that is the case or they want to favor Putin for political brownie points just because they hate the Pres or America, they are not worth the time.

BrickHouse88 v
Ooh, truth stings huh. So eliminate it. . . Typical of Democrats.
Don't feel bad. Who cares about a-holes that support Putin and Russia directly over the Ukraine invasion or needs to waste time on people that would misguidedly use it, to support their domestic politics? People that didn't make up their mind, they support US, NATO and the free world over that historic enemy and aggressor from the get go, are not worth the time to read their crap. Barring some new development or change in policy, my opinion is not changing or open to be changed, so their opinion not worth the time to read anymore, knowing where they stand, already. Simple as that. Let them buy advertising time. I have heard their anti-American message, all I intend to, free to them.

Depends on if they are a Putin supporter. If that is the case or they want to favor Putin for political brownie points just because they hate the Pres or America, they are not worth the time.
That makes no sense.

There is no, "depends," on reporting events as they have happened. If you don't favor either side, and only want to know what happened, am asked you, does seeking to KNOW what the fact are, make one a supporter of either side?

I am not sure why that "depends," on anything.

That is like the STATE department getting triggered, and keeping after Assange, for releasing that video footage of American forces killing civilians. That doesn't make Assange the war criminal, nor does it make him anti-American for presenting events as they have factual happened. One need not be a "supporter," of Putin, to just report on what is really going on.

It doesn't seem to me, there is really a, "depends," about it here. . .

That makes no sense.

There is no, "depends," on reporting events as they have happened. If you don't favor either side, and only want to know what happened, am asked you, does seeking to KNOW what the fact are, make one a supporter of either side?

I am not sure why that "depends," on anything.

That is like the STATE department getting triggered, and keeping after Assange, for releasing that video footage of American forces killing civilians. That doesn't make Assange the war criminal, nor does it make him anti-American for presenting events as they have factual happened. One need not be a "supporter," of Putin, to just report on what is really going on.

It doesn't seem to me, there is really a, "depends," about it here. . .

Not reporting, just propagandizing. There is a difference. I am not the government. Just an individual. They are still free to talk on the board. I personally do not have to waste time on them, so I have no need to be drawn in to discussion as not worthy of my time. You can read, all you like.

The Russian-Ukrainian war has been going on since 2014, actually. If you didn’t know.

It didn’t drastically escalate until a few months ago though.

But just wondering, do you think the war would be happening any differently if Donald Trump were still in office?

Everyone knows Trump and Putin are friends, but USA was still giving money to Ukraine while Trump was in office. I’ve heard different number-figures on different sites, but I’ve heard USA has given like $5 Billion from 2014 until 2022 towards Ukraine. (Not sure how much say the president has on that though.)

But here is a site that shows USA was giving financial and military aid towards Ukraine while Trump was in office. Here’s what you need to know about the US aid package to Ukraine that Trump delayed

Buy anyways, just wondering if you think the war would be happening any differently if Trump won the 2020 election..

It wouldn't have occurred. President Trump is against war and violence and always has been. He understand what the great Virgil Sollozzo meant when he said " I don't like violence . I'm a businessman; blood is a big expense"

Seems interesting that Putin decides to escalate the war while Biden is in office.

Are you implying that Putin would be too afraid to attack Ukraine with Trump in office? You ppl are so naive. Trump could do 100 things to make you believe he's absolutely on Russia's side but the moment he says gives some tough guy speech on how hard he is on Putin and you ppl are hypnotized by his words, LOL.

Forum List

Back