How do you think this Russian-Ukrainian war would be going down if Donald Trump were still president?

Heading for Bed. I just dumped 2 or 3 more anti-American Russian supporting trolls (possibly trump and putin supporter in at least one case) into IGNORE and am fed up with anybody on the board supporting Putin, Russia or using the US support for Ukraine for their partisan bullshit if they are American. I will put up with run of the mill trumpers but not on this issue.
Sorry. This is a globalist/ nationalist issue. And people believe the globalists are the nice guys. Both are not nice. But a nationalist Russia may mean a freer United States.

Sorry. This is a globalist/ nationalist issue. And people believe the globalists are the nice guys. Both are not nice. But a nationalist Russia may mean a freer United States.
I'm not sold on the globalist/nationalist divide. It is good or bad depending on the specific thing discussed not as a general thing, as the global economy is a bell that will not and cannot be unrung. Walmart has more foot traffic than any store in town, followed by Lowes and Home Depot and look at the global mix in those places. Amazon, even Amazon Prime is extremely popular for American individuals to access the global market and every one does it. With global markets, come global interaction and global concerns.
Oh, and Russia never ever meant a freer society anywhere, especially Russia or any country they wanted to control or exert influence. Totalitarian regimes would like to command from the top down, so they don't have to listen to people and their rights to freedom. It's nice work if you can get it, but who would want to give up their freedom to you?

Endless compliments, increased stature and visibility, the appearance of being a rational and sane leader. A leader with Trump's unconditional support.

Even back then, intelligent people - including leaders the world over, knew Putin is a Baby-Killing Monster. Only trump praised Putin to high Heaven.

There was never an invasion on Trump's watch but there is on Biden's.Ask yourself why. If you think its because Putin was appeased by Trump's flattery then your a bigger fool than I think you are. Trump gave nice compliments perhaps
but he was tougher on Putin than Biden. Biden on the other hand is more insulting to Putin but he follows it up with WEAKNESS. That is not good diplomacy and sends all the wrong signals, which is why Putin felt free to invade during a Biden/ Kamala presidency. Hell, Putin knows they could give a damn about our own U.S. border and protecting our own citizens. Why would Putin fear Biden who was unwilling to impose sanctions until AFTER an invasion?
Putin feared TRump because Trump was unpredictable. Biden on the other hand is very predictable.

The Russian-Ukrainian war has been going on since 2014, actually. If you didn’t know.

It didn’t drastically escalate until a few months ago though.

But just wondering, do you think the war would be happening any differently if Donald Trump were still in office?

Everyone knows Trump and Putin are friends, but USA was still giving money to Ukraine while Trump was in office. I’ve heard different number-figures on different sites, but I’ve heard USA has given like $5 Billion from 2014 until 2022 towards Ukraine. (Not sure how much say the president has on that though.)

But here is a site that shows USA was giving financial and military aid towards Ukraine while Trump was in office. Here’s what you need to know about the US aid package to Ukraine that Trump delayed

Buy anyways, just wondering if you think the war would be happening any differently if Trump won the 2020 election..
If Trump were president there would be no Ukrainian/Russian war because he would nave never cancelled the lethal aid to Ukraine policy he established and if Putin looked like he was building up for invasion he would have increased that lethal aid exponentially to ensure he didn't invade.

Trump would have support Putin, not united NATO, not stepped up rallying national and world opinion against Putin as trump thought and said it was a brilliant move. He would have tried to keep NATO countries from supporting Ukraine, called all the live reports fake news and Ukraine would have probably fallen in 5 days as Vlad had it planned before Joe raised the alarm and focused world attention.
This is of course a complete fabrication not supportable by any verifiable fact.

There was never an invasion on Trump's watch but there is on Biden's.Ask yourself why. If you think its because Putin was appeased by Trump's flattery then your a bigger fool than I think you are. Trump gave nice compliments perhaps
but he was tougher on Putin than Biden. Biden on the other hand is more insulting to Putin but he follows it up with WEAKNESS. That is not good diplomacy and sends all the wrong signals, which is why Putin felt free to invade during a Biden/ Kamala presidency. Hell, Putin knows they could give a damn about our own U.S. border and protecting our own citizens. Why would Putin fear Biden who was unwilling to impose sanctions until AFTER an invasion?
Putin feared TRump because Trump was unpredictable. Biden on the other hand is very predictable.
You, sir, are the fool.

You seem to think I support Biden, and don't support trump.

The truth is I can't stand either of them. Biden and Trump are both pussies.

That's why the country is sliding into the shitter. We keep electing one worthless twat after another. Somehow we allowed ourselves to get stuck on a merry-go-round of one senile old fart after the other. Party doesn't matter, they're all the same. Worthless.

Idk, USA was giving Ukraine money while Trump was in office.
More important we were sending them the lethal aid that Obama refused and Biden cancelled shorty after taking office.

Remember Joes idea was to pay off Zelensky and rush him out of the country as the Russian tanks were rolling in.

You, sir, are the fool.

You seem to think I support Biden, and don't support trump.

The truth is I can't stand either of them. Biden and Trump are both pussies.

That's why the country is sliding into the shitter. We keep electing one worthless twat after another. Somehow we allowed ourselves to get stuck on a merry-go-round of one senile old fart after the other. Party doesn't matter, they're all the same. Worthless.
We've been sliding into the shitter since 1965 starting with LBJ's War on Poverty, a big part of which was designed to destroy the black family with welfare programs that excluded families with a work capable man in the house.

He swore that if he could get his WOP enacted democrats would own the black vote for a hundred years.

Fortunately more and more blacks are realizing that the WOP does little other than to try and keep people content while trapping them in an endless cycle of poverty.

Trump said he would tell Putin that the US has more powerful nukes than Russia.

Would he have followed thru if Putin invaded Ukraine? I think he would've intervened once Putin moved his troops into position. That is, he would threaten the Russian troops by moving US troops into position. It would become a game of chicken. However, Putin got the upper hand once he moved his troops and its numbers into position.

Once Putin invaded, then Trump would have to think twice about using the nukes. I think he woulda backed down.

This is of course a complete fabrication not supportable by any verifiable fact.
Don't be a dullard. The question asked is how do you think the Russian-Ukraine war would be going if Trump were president, and I didn't make up the question, the OP did. It asks you to make up how you think it would be going in a totally unreal scenario, and you accuse me of fabricating an answer? How thick can you get? All possible answers to a question asked like that are totally made up whether you get an answer you like or don't like. I gave you my best assessment based on trump known, long-term favor for Putin, his dislike for NATO, his willingness to acquiesce to request by Putin and turkey to allow Turkey to cross an international border to militarily attack people, not only friendly to us, but that had helped and supported us fighting a war in a theater of battle, which he readily did. Taking that and figuring in his comments since Putin launched his attack about Putin's genius in doing it and the strategy of it (mind you we have seen "Zero" in military adept strategy from Putin) and my answer was my answer for a theoretical course of events, based on the scenario and these inputs. You forget DONALD TRUMP GOT HIS ASS KICKED IN THE 2020 ELECTION SO THERE IS NO NON-FABRICATED ANSWER. Thank God (for Ukraine and Europe's sake) he is out on the golf course and doing pep rallies to continue to fleece his sheep.

Why are you dodging mine? :laugh:
Nobody is dodging your question.

The question you are attempting to dodge is "Did Putin invade Ukraine while Trump was in office?"

Could you explain to the USMB forum, why you are dodging that question?

Is it because you do not like the profoundly obvious answer?

The matter identity, of the thread's relationship to me:

It is a sanity of theme, for identity selection. The identity selection, in question, being the composition of existence's gallery of ideas; so essentially, the issue of how Donald Trump would have handled the Ukraine War is an easy mechanism for existence to activate its gallery of ideas awareness.

This isn't to inadvertently insult Donald Trump; the easy reference is Heaven's

Putin had Russian forces fighting in Crimea while Trump was in office.
And of course you're simply lying to the USMB forum. You can provide no evidence whatsoever to back up your unsupported assertion because it's nothing but a stupid lie.

Fuck off, you moronic lying piece of shit.

Last edited:
And of course you're simply lying to the USMB forum. You can provide no evidence whatsoever to back up your unsupported assertion because it's nothing but a stupid lie.

Fuck off, you moronic lying piece of shit.

Donbas being a region in Donetsk.

Attachments

• DC1D10FD-B82A-4B0C-82F1-6FBC938AE15C.png
    DC1D10FD-B82A-4B0C-82F1-6FBC938AE15C.png
    67.7 KB · Views: 23

Donbas being a region in Donetsk.
:rolleyes:

Donbas is not a region in Donetsk, jackass.

You are clueless. And only wikidiots consider Wikipedia to be a reliable source of information.

Furthermore, Trump was not president in 2014 when Russia annexed Crimea without firing a shot.

Putin did nothing but cower in fear while Trump was in office. Putin owns Biden.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back