CNN Media Analyst says Twitter needs regulation

I never thought I would live to hear or see American journalists calling for media or vehicles of free speech be “regulated”. Have these media heads become so deranged that they believe free speech can only be saved through regulation???

CNN are the ones whose employee admitted they lied about Donald Trump to beat him in 2020.

CNN and MSNBC are paying for their deceit. Their ratings have tanked since January as people realize what they are. Joy Reid lost her show and Rachel Madcow has been cut to one day a week.
Money talks and bullshit walks. Their bias and censorship without balance or counter views is bad business for any media venture. These people should all pack it in and go work for taxpayer-funded NPR and PBS.

I never thought I would live to hear or see American journalists calling for media or vehicles of free speech be “regulated”. Have these media heads become so deranged that they believe free speech can only be saved through regulation???

No they are just doing their jobs as the propaganda pushers for the newly structured American government. The USA most of you thought you knew, and loved is dead, and gone.

We just don't learn that band aids and "banning" don't work.

The orange, alternate universe cancer that may be bringing us down has to be addressed head on, not covered up. Six years into this, we're still trying to figure out what it is and how to deal with it. We need to take it seriously.

I'm afraid this is too big for band aids.

Last edited:
I suspect it has more to do with the new "Ministry of Truth" and their wish that it will regulate Musk's Twitter than anything else.....They know that they will still have free reign to broadcast their leftist propaganda.
Yep....and you can be sure that the Twitter board had improper contact with the new defacto government censuring bureau before they cut the final deal.

Free speech is what will make our media more like our constitution envisioned. Letting everyone participate is the only way to have free speech and that's exactly what Musk is proposing. The only people who have a problem with free speech are the MSM, Democrats and neocons, who currently profit greatly from our closed system that doesn't allow dissent.

Usually when the Left starts yelling and screaming accusations such as free speech or voter oppression, stolen elections, Russia collusion, or Ukrainian extortion, it means the Left is accusing opponents of facts they regularly engage in.

You can't trust Democrats to enforce any laws they don't agree with. Look at our border. Look at the judges who release violent felons to reoffend. Look at their disdain for law enforcement. Look at how they ignore court orders. That's what makes the Democrat party and their proposed ministry of truth, comprehensive immigration reform and the so-called voting rights bill so evil. Democrats only follow the laws they agree with when they're in power. That's why Hillary, the crooked FBI-CIA and the deep state bureaucrats never get prosecuted for their crimes.

One must be more centrist than centrist. That's why this left-and-right discourse is always already out of style. Capitalism is profoundly illiterate, so perhaps indeed our speech is too free. An example is the collective IQ that legally voted in the current POSPOTUS.

Forum List

Back