How do you like the AUMF now huh?

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
After 9/11 the geniuses decided let the POTUS do anything he wants and then justify it later. Republicans loved it. The ACLU not so much. That expanded into all kinds of wild shit. Indefinte prison for suspected bad guys, torture for bad guys, and mur...killing of "bad guys". But they hated the left more so they supported it more.

Obama did Drone strikes and although the torture was "gone". They did everything else all under the UAMF. But Republicans hated the left so they supported it not at all!

Now Trump, in the span of less than 48 hours decides to just strike on Syria, no prior discussion, no congress, no allies. But he was full because he's been with the Chinese President all afternoon!

But if I object, they hate the left, so they'll support it more.

Kind of like clinton and his missile strikes in Africa and Serbia....:eusa_whistle:

After 9/11 the geniuses decided let the POTUS do anything he wants and then justify it later. Republicans loved it. The ACLU not so much. That expanded into all kinds of wild shit. Indefinte prison for suspected bad guys, torture for bad guys, and mur...killing of "bad guys". But they hated the left more so they supported it more.

Obama did Drone strikes and although the torture was "gone". They did everything else all under the UAMF. But Republicans hated the left so they supported it not at all!

Now Trump, in the span of less than 48 hours decides to just strike on Syria, no prior discussion, no congress, no allies. But he was full because he's been with the Chinese President all afternoon!

I like it just fine. Obama drew the red line, a Republican made good on it.

Russia, Syria, Iran all just did a double-take.

That paper tiger suddenly found some iron.

So you think they will just cower in the corner now? I doubt this is the end of it.

So you think they will just cower in the corner now? I doubt this is the end of it.
Cower? No. They aren't that smart.

I actually don't want to get into this with Syria or Iran. But what I do want is strikes like this. Out of the blue, hitting targets that they care about, without warning.

I want them to guess what our response MIGHT be if they decide to do something stupid, like gassing little kids.

I want them completely back on their heals.

BTW, did anyone else note that the Iranians gave a 24% increase in funds to their elite military? Something like 7 billion additional dollars.

Okay kids, lets everyone thank Obama.

Actually it falls more under the War Powers Resolution, but you regressives have never been too worried about accuracy.

I wonder how they can afford that?

Cower? No. They aren't that smart.

I actually don't want to get into this with Syria or Iran. But what I do want is strikes like this. Out of the blue, hitting targets that they care about, without warning.

I want them to guess what our response MIGHT be if they decide to do something stupid, like gassing little kids.

I want them completely back on their heals.

BTW, did anyone else note that the Iranians gave a 24% increase in funds to their elite military? Something like 7 billion additional dollars.

Okay kids, lets everyone thank Obama.

Forum List

Back