How do you keep from being sexually assaulted and then burned alive.....?

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
This was found linked to over at extranosalley....there are more than one victim of immolation....

Two More People Burned Alive 8211 During Possible Gang Related Violence 8230 The Last Refuge

The first victim noticed was DeAndre Joshua who was burned in his vehicle in the Canfield Greens apartment complex not far from where Mike Brown was shot and killed. His late November autopsy results showed he was shot first and then lit on fire, in an apparent gang related attack on the same night of the grand jury verdict.

♦ On December 6th in Courtland, Mississippi, 19-year-old victim Jessica Lane Chambers was burned alive in her vehicle.

♦ A week later another burned body was found just outside Memphis on another roadway, with a pick-up truck set ablaze. Unknown victim.

♦ Last night, in the Saint Louis area two more people were attacked with fire. Just north of Saint Louis, a man was set ablaze in a portable toilet:

[…] The incident happened at around 8:20 p.m. Firefighters put out the fire, which was “pretty well-involved” by the time they arrived, a spokesman said. The man was transported urgently to a hospital, where his condition was unknown. It was not immediately known why he was inside the portable toilet or why it was on fire. (link)

♦ Approximately fifteen minutes later police responded to another car fire where they found another unidentified body:

The answer is obvious.

Google the racial population of any city you plan on being in, and if the results say >10% black, don't go.

The more I read such stories, the more I feel like living in the nightmare. I can't imagine what should happen in people's mind to allow them do these horrifying things.
It's like the world around is slowly turning in some kind of anti-utopia...

Forum List

Back