How Do You Get Something Underneath Your Username?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I've been seeing stuff like Let's Go Brandon and Civil War Advocate (Alan Stallion has that one) underneath people's usernames and I was wondering how you do that because I wanted to have something like that too but my own creation.

Oh okay thanks, that makes sense but I guess I will just go ahead and go without it because I don't send money online. No offense to this forum or anything.

Pic any picture and save it. then upload it on this site. Will not be under it but allows you to put words to pics.
fjb-1056683291.jpg

Yep,.. I think that pretty much sums me up rather well that it's my spirit is what counts when it comes to me and my right for a fight to stay free.

I've been seeing stuff like Let's Go Brandon and Civil War Advocate (Alan Stallion has that one) underneath people's usernames and I was wondering how you do that because I wanted to have something like that too but my own creation.
Egads! My custom tag says "Civil Rights Advocate" not "Civil War Advocate" :omg:
I'd rather not see a "Civil War" if we can help it.

I've had mine up for a long time now. I think you have to pay for that privilege these days.

Egads! My custom tag says "Civil Rights Advocate" not "Civil War Advocate" :omg:
I'd rather not see a "Civil War" if we can help it.

I've had mine up for a long time now. I think you have to pay for that privilege these days.

Oops!! Lol sorry,.. my bad! :badgrin:

Forum List

Back