How do we Know Human are Causing Climate Change?

You are frightened out of your fucking mind with climate. Climate takes 30 years to be called climate dufus.
So you’re saying you can’t fly until you know all the weather events for the next thirty years ?,

Fuck no I did not say that shit. You deny weather is part of Climate.
Post it foolish….weather is not climate bubba. You think all of sudden you’re an expert on climate because you “ say” you had a pilots license. Hilarious.

M

My only work at the time in the Sierras was driving piling for bridges. My job then was in crews working on the pile drivers. I have no idea how many times I have been in the Sierras but many times for sure.
I live about 2 miles from Mt. Rose ski resort, so have spent MANY years in the Sierra!

Bragging? Accomplished is all I claim. Deniers? I don't deny climate change. I do not deny weather changes. So what the fuck can you mean? I seldom bring up hoaxes. I think you are a scared little boy who pisses it's pants over climate. Well dry off your shoes. Walk like a human.

I found you the FAA site and you were such a chicken shit you claim it was not the FAA site.

I will post it again and others can tell you it is the real deal.

That's the thing about these clods, they have no accomplishments to their names. They also have no scientific knowledge at all.

It's sad really.

That's the thing about these clods, they have no accomplishments to their names. They also have no scientific knowledge at all.

It's sad really.
Wow, it’s an accomplishment to brag you took a class but can’t remember any if it ? You’re the one with no science knowledge…you don’t even know what AGW stands for.

Forum List

Back