How Do We Explain This?

MJB12741

Gold Member
Feb 19, 2012
Nobody cares who was there 3000 years ago, or do you think that all the world's countries should give back their territory to whomever was there some random number of years ago?

So by this threads logic the USA should give back all it's land to the Native American Indians?

I am sure the opening poster will do just that.

Or does this thread just mean that Jews have always been bankers?

Using the word "****" to describe people of Jewish persuasion is not racist how?

**** is not a word in Hebrew, and it is an ugly word in general. so why the weird question.

The word **** is a demeaning insult and should not be used no matter what the provocation. I really don't care if it is used by either Jew or Gentile, it is wrong.
Now perhaps Lipush and gallentwarrior would care to comment on the obvious racial and ethnic slur in the pictures above posted by Mr. Stone

Last edited:

**** is not a word in Hebrew, and it is an ugly word in general. so why the weird question.

The word **** is a demeaning insult and should not be used no matter what the provocation. I really don't care if it is used by either Jew or Gentile, it is wrong.
Now perhaps Lipush and gallentwarrior would care to comment on the obvious racial and ethnic slur in the pictures above posted by Mr. Stone

Oh yeah I forgot to ask MJB, since he did not think when Mr. Stone posted the picture before that it was important, are the pictures now a racial and ethnic slur.

Oh yeah I forgot to ask MJB, since he did not think when Mr. Stone posted the picture before that it was important, are the pictures now a racial and ethnic slur.

The irish suffer from a dramatically disproportional level of alcoholism.

In addition to being an irish drunk, douger is mentally ill although I frown upon denigrating the mentally ill

Last edited:

The irish suffer from a dramatically disproportional level of alcoholism.

In addition to being an irish drunk, douger is mentally ill although I frown upon denigrating the mentally ill

Why don't you simply admit that you are a bigot.

From Mirriam-Webster;
: a person who is obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group (as a racial or ethnic group) with hatred and intolerance

As for you frowning upon denigrating the mentally ill, PLEASE DON'T MAKE ME LAUGH !!!
I have been here only 2 months and the number of times you have posted the video of Mentally Ill Awareness Week and then told people to take advantage of it, I will not even attempt to count. Calling people mentally ill and showing that video seem to be one of your signature moves, Especially when you are unable to defend your position logically. I would suggest that maybe you should concider the old saying " Doctor heal yourself !!! "

Last edited:

Forum List

Back