How Do We Explain This?

The irish suffer from a dramatically disproportional level of alcoholism.

In addition to being an irish drunk, douger is mentally ill although I frown upon denigrating the mentally ill

Why don't you simply admit that you are a bigot.

From Mirriam-Webster;
: a person who is obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group (as a racial or ethnic group) with hatred and intolerance

As for you frowning upon denigrating the mentally ill, PLEASE DON'T MAKE ME LAUGH !!!
I have been here only 2 months and the number of times you have posted the video of Mentally Ill Awareness Week and then told people to take advantage of it, I will not even attempt to count. Calling people mentally ill and showing that video seem to be one of your signature moves, Especially when you are unable to defend your position logically. I would suggest that maybe you should concider the old saying " Doctor heal yourself !!! "

Research demonstrates the irish suffer from alcoholism disproportionately.

douger has a predisposition to being an irish drunk combined with his obvious psychiatric disorder. My recommendations of utilizing Mental Awareness Week is out of the goodness of my heart.

douger is to be pitied, not hated.

Last edited:
Asperger syndrome is distinguished by a pattern of symptoms rather than a single symptom. It is characterized by qualitative impairment in social interaction, by stereotyped and restricted patterns of behavior, activities and interests, and by no clinically significant delay in cognitive development or general delay in language.[22] Intense preoccupation with a narrow subject, one-sided verbosity, restricted prosody, and physical clumsiness are typical of the condition, but are not required for diagnosis.[5]
Social interaction
Further information: Asperger syndrome and interpersonal relationships

The lack of demonstrated empathy is possibly the most dysfunctional aspect of Asperger syndrome.[2] Individuals with AS experience difficulties in basic elements of social interaction, which may include a failure to develop friendships or to seek shared enjoyments or achievements with others (for example, showing others objects of interest), a lack of social or emotional reciprocity, and impaired nonverbal behaviors in areas such as eye contact, facial expression, posture, and gesture
Pursuit of specific and narrow areas of interest is one of the most striking features of AS.[1] Individuals with AS may collect volumes of detailed information on a relatively narrow topic such as weather data or star names, without necessarily having a genuine understanding of the broader topic.
Asperger syndrome - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
JStone to a tee?

Asperger syndrome is distinguished by a pattern of symptoms rather than a single symptom. It is characterized by qualitative impairment in social interaction, by stereotyped and restricted patterns of behavior, activities and interests, and by no clinically significant delay in cognitive development or general delay in language.[22] Intense preoccupation with a narrow subject, one-sided verbosity, restricted prosody, and physical clumsiness are typical of the condition, but are not required for diagnosis.[5]
Social interaction

The lack of demonstrated empathy is possibly the most dysfunctional aspect of Asperger syndrome.[2] Individuals with AS experience difficulties in basic elements of social interaction, which may include a failure to develop friendships or to seek shared enjoyments or achievements with others (for example, showing others objects of interest), a lack of social or emotional reciprocity, and impaired nonverbal behaviors in areas such as eye contact, facial expression, posture, and gesture
Pursuit of specific and narrow areas of interest is one of the most striking features of AS.[1] Individuals with AS may collect volumes of detailed information on a relatively narrow topic such as weather data or star names, without necessarily having a genuine understanding of the broader topic.
JStone to a tee?

Jos, how was date night on Saturday with the camel? Did you get "humped"? :lol:

:bow3:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FS5Xpdu4ELE]Sex with Animals in Islam - YouTube[/ame]

Pursuit of specific and narrow areas of interest is one of the most striking features of AS
No Aspi, we had a bar b que, and a few glasses of sangria
No Aspi's were present

Last edited:

Why don't you simply admit that you are a bigot.

From Mirriam-Webster;
: a person who is obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group (as a racial or ethnic group) with hatred and intolerance

As for you frowning upon denigrating the mentally ill, PLEASE DON'T MAKE ME LAUGH !!!
I have been here only 2 months and the number of times you have posted the video of Mentally Ill Awareness Week and then told people to take advantage of it, I will not even attempt to count. Calling people mentally ill and showing that video seem to be one of your signature moves, Especially when you are unable to defend your position logically. I would suggest that maybe you should concider the old saying " Doctor heal yourself !!! "

douger has a predisposition to being an irish drunk combined with his obvious psychiatric disorder. My recommendations of utilizing Mental Awareness Week is out of the goodness of my heart.

Your lack of discipline in a person that I assume has a high degree of education is disconcerting to say the least. My complaint is that you continue to display bigotry by combining the word Irish with the word drunk. Can you please tell me what the difference between an Irish drunk and a regular drunk is ?
I would also like to know where you received your medical degree and the school where you did your graduate work in psychiatry ( sp ). LOLOLOLOL I assume that you have such degrees LOLOLOLOL in that you are diagnosing people with mental illness and alchoholism. It would also be nice to know where your practice is now or if you are retired where it was !!! LOLOLOLOL
Now I am not a doctor, but in the words of a layman , you sure sound like a loon to me.
LOLOLOLOL

Your lack of discipline in a person that I assume has a high degree of education is disconcerting to say the least. My complaint is that you continue to display bigotry by combining the word Irish with the word drunk. Can you please tell me what the difference between an Irish drunk and a regular drunk is ?
I would also like to know where you received your medical degree and the school where you did your graduate work in psychiatry ( sp ). LOLOLOLOL I assume that you have such degrees LOLOLOLOL in that you are diagnosing people with mental illness and alchoholism. It would also be nice to know where your practice is now or if you are retired where it was !!! LOLOLOLOL
Now I am not a doctor, but in the words of a layman , you sure sound like a loon to me.
LOLOLOLOL

douger is irish and a drunk = irish drunk. I don't see what the controversy is all about. It's like Jewish genius.

douger's posts clearly reflect deep-seated psychiatric disorders and severely low self esteem . No debate, there, as well.

Really, douger isn't worth a small pool of spit so why waste valuable bandwidth?

Last edited:
Social interaction

JStone to a tee?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FS5Xpdu4ELE]Sex with Animals in Islam - YouTube[/ame]

It goes something like this:
Video - Men raping goat caught on night vision camera - ToxicJunction.com

It doesn't seem to uncommon, either:
Goat fucker! - MachoVideo.com

Last edited:

:disbelief:

Maybe he was a drunk Jewish-Irish...genius :popcorn:

Maybe...

Sex with Animals in Islam - YouTube

Maybe...

Nah, I doubt it. Drunk Irish don't fuck muslims, let alone livestock or Jews.

Maybe...

Nah, I doubt it. Drunk Irish don't fuck muslims, let alone livestock or Jews.

Ah, but lets get this right, the donkey fucker was a drunk Jewish-Irish genius :smoke:

Big difference...

I believe you have accidently stumbled upon a tactic to quell a riot or stop a demonstration..........drive a herd of sheep into the mob.

Typical **** worshiping murkins. Do some homework. As I said. Aramaic.

Using the word "****" to describe people of Jewish persuasion is not racist how?

You mean to say that Jews don't call each other kikes like black people call each other ******?

Jews don't call each other kikes. Ever. That tells us how much contact you've had with Jews. Zero. Calling a Jews **** is like calling a black ******. It comes from the same racist bigoted mindset. And as we know anti Zionsim is the new anti semetism. Have you met anybody that dislikes Jews but likes Israel? You people should just come out of the closet instead of hiding in the bushes Wasting your time playing this semantics game.

Now lookie here Patrick, you big phony. Some of us remember you from a previous board always trying to fool people how you are such a fine unbigoted person.

Like I said before, J.Stone DID NOT single out the Irish people as a bunch of ethnic drunks. He only singled out ONE. And if that ONE is who I suspect it is, no truer words have ever been spoken.

So spare your crying to me over how others treat you. And how you never provoke them to doing so like you just did by starting up with me again. Heh Heh.

The word **** is a demeaning insult and should not be used no matter what the provocation. I really don't care if it is used by either Jew or Gentile, it is wrong.
Now perhaps Lipush and gallentwarrior would care to comment on the obvious racial and ethnic slur in the pictures above posted by Mr. Stone

Oh yeah I forgot to ask MJB, since he did not think when Mr. Stone posted the picture before that it was important, are the pictures now a racial and ethnic slur.

Now lookie here Patrick, you big phony. Some of us remember you from a previous board always trying to fool people how you are such a fine unbigoted person.

Like I said before, J.Stone DID NOT single out the Irish people as a bunch of ethnic drunks. He only singled out ONE. And if that ONE is who I suspect it is, no truer words have ever been spoken.

So spare your crying to me over how others treat you. And how you never provoke them to doing so like you just did by starting up with me again. Heh Heh.

Oh yeah I forgot to ask MJB, since he did not think when Mr. Stone posted the picture before that it was important, are the pictures now a racial and ethnic slur.

DOUGER THE SAD IRISH DRUNK

Remember your New Year's resolution...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sf7SJMAlSs]Amy Winehouse - REHAB (live) - YouTube[/ame]

Using the word "****" to describe people of Jewish persuasion is not racist how?

You mean to say that Jews don't call each other kikes like black people call each other ******?

Jews don't call each other kikes. Ever. That tells us how much contact you've had with Jews. Zero. Calling a Jews **** is like calling a black ******. It comes from the same racist bigoted mindset. And as we know anti Zionsim is the new anti semetism. Have you met anybody that dislikes Jews but likes Israel? You people should just come out of the closet instead of hiding in the bushes Wasting your time playing this semantics game.

Man, it was a joke, geez.:9:

I like Jews, Israel, not as much.

MJB Said
Now lookie here Patrick, you big phony. Some of us remember you from a previous board always trying to fool people how you are such a fine unbigoted person

MJB;

You always want to bring up the MED Board on AOL, are you really sure that you want to do that !!! There are plenty of examples of your phoniness there. Just to name a couple;

1 ) Your constantly stating that you don't hate anyone

2 ) Your constantly stating that you don't want to see anyone killed and than

a ) suggesting that for every Israeli killed 10,000 Palestinians should be killed

b ) the joy you show by saying that when Muslims kill Muslims it is a contribution to peace,mankind,and civilization

I am also surprised that your have yet failed to mention that your feigned objective of defending the Jewish People, the State of Israel, and the old fashioned Zionism is really just a cover for your main objective on these boards. Why don't you admit that your main purpose here is to start fights and engender hatred, i.e. as you said many times just to have fun.

Also you might want to detail your rather unique relationship with one of the worst anti-Semites on the board where you said that the reason that you did not go after him was that you were to much alike.

I am not a phoney what you see is what you get !!!

MJB said
Like I said before, J.Stone DID NOT single out the Irish people as a bunch of ethnic drunks. He only singled out ONE. And if that ONE is who I suspect it is, no truer words have ever been spoken

The smell of bigotry is an especially nasty one and you and Mr. Stone reek of it !!! If Mr. Stone was only referring to one person than why on his Drunk O Meter is the highest calibration listed as Irish, And why did he say this;

Mr Stone said
douger is irish and a drunk = irish drunk. I don't see what the controversy is all about. It's like Jewish genius.

Is it possible that you have been in the sewer for so long that you actually can not smell the bigotry !!!
MJB said

As I said before and will say again, I am not crying !!! If anyone is crying it is you and it all started when I called you a bigot on another thread !!! As for me starting up with you, that is a laugh since you have been after me since I came on to this board.

Forum List

Back