How do we define American patriotism?

Which is the attitude of a patriot?

• Things in America are great! This is the best place in the world to be!

• This place is awful, it's going down the crapper, we've become a shithole country.

Results are only viewable after voting.
I notice that most people around here feel they're patriotic, but seem to think that most others aren't. So what does it actually mean to be a patriotic American?
America is being purposely drivin into the ground by the WEF that own the democrats and rinos.

Democrats will bring the great reset to America.

Democrats = WEF

One side of my family was here before any Europeans.

Several of the other side arrived in the 1620s.

This "you gotta be Euro white to be lineage"is nonsense.

One side of my family was here before any Europeans.

Several of the other side arrived in the 1620s.

This "you gotta be Euro white to be lineage"is nonsense.
Nobody but you said anything about skin color being a qualifier.
Come on Stormy Daniels this is so simple….What is legal lineage in America?
Give it a try…here’s a tip, pivot off this…America was founded in 1776…GO!

What MORE do you expect from American born citizens beyond paying taxes and following our laws?

Nobody but you said anything about skin color being a qualifier.
Come on Stormy Daniels this is so simple….What is legal lineage in America?
Give it a try…here’s a tip, pivot off this…America was founded in 1776…GO!
Legal lineage is nonsense. It is based not on church, race, ethnicity, etc. If you are here, you are here.

Both parties have got to resolve this.

Patriotism starts with LOVE OF COUNTRY ( Nationalism) not Globalism. Globalism benefits the SUPER RICH ONLY, poor people will suffer.

GLOBALISM : MEANS :

1. RIch can Source Capital in the cheapest country

2. RIch can Sell products in the most profitable market / country

3. Rich can source LABOR where it is cheapest. Build factories all over but only RUN THEM where the labor costs will be lowest

They are selling globalism like is a giant Doo Gooder Pepsi Commercial and the idiots are falling for it.

I notice that most people around here feel they're patriotic, but seem to think that most others aren't. So what does it actually mean to be a patriotic American?

What is patriotism?

It's love of country.

A Communist who is patriotic will want the US to be Communist.
A Fascist who is patriotic will want the US to be Fascist.

This is the problem with the term. People try and define love of county as "what I think." Do what I want you to do and I will call you a "patriot", do what I don't like and I will call you a "traitor"

The biggest test is this. If you have a wife or a husband, and you love them, how will you act? Will you simply take from them and not give back? Or will you give and take?

Kennedy's "Ask Not What Your Country Can Do For You" gets down to the essentials of what love of country is. If you love your country you will try and make it a better place. You won't just take from the country.

It's hard to put your finger on it, but you know it when you see it.
1703465027317.png
This isn't patriotism.
1703465089639.png

This is.

WW

Forum List

Back