How Do the Homeless Stay Home?

Gov Newsom just ordered everyone in CA to stay home. So, how do the indeterminable number of homeless in CA stay home? Couldn't the actual citizens then defy the law and leave their homes and just say they're homeless?

Gov. Gavin Newsom orders all Californians to stay at home
You do know you can have a home without having a house right?
Sure. You can have an apartment.
But the homeless have no home. That’s why they’re called homeless and not houseless.

Gov Newsom just ordered everyone in CA to stay home. So, how do the indeterminable number of homeless in CA stay home? Couldn't the actual citizens then defy the law and leave their homes and just say they're homeless?

But the homeless have no home. That’s why they’re called homeless and not houseless.
Some people call a tent or an overpass home and you call them homeless.

The marxist shitstains don't much care about the homeless. They're smelly and unpredictable.

But they'll step over the homeless' shit on the sidewalks to coddle the illegals... that's a real love affair there....

Are they paying property tax and do they have utility services?
Get back to your kindergarten.

State of California defines them as Homeless, so tell Gavin Newsom that you object being classified that way!

I'm not reading your link but where do the homeless in TX and Florida go??

The same place those in Chicago, New York and Washington D.C. will go...

Nowhere...

Nowhere...

I'm glad you realize homeless are everywhere in the US.

Nowhere...

Idiot, everyone knows Homeless are everywhere what the Op'er is mocking is the fact California has a shelter in place while having a large Homeless population!

How do you deal with that?

Sadly, but I still see homeless people living in the streets. Most are elders, I can't imagine what will they do if they get contracted by the virus and no one's around to help.

Nowhere...

Whoosh!

Like shooting fish in a barrel

Pondering thoughts.....................
Another great liberal commune is the homeless in Cali and Washington state. the Corana will spread wildly

Do you think the homeless care about rules

Living in defecation brings shit eating rats with Typhus and other 15th century scourges.

Trump acted immediately closing China off. California would be totally ridden with this

Why are the heaviest concentrations in deep blue Libturd areas?>

Forum List

Back