“How Do I Go Back to the Debbie I Was?

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Almost two decades ago, aged 44, she sought help to transition from a woman to a man.

Debbie underwent a full female-to-male surgical transition, which included having a phalloplasty – where a penis was constructed from skin on her forearm.

She changed her name to Lee and spent 17 years on testosterone – masculinising hormones that can lead to changes such as more facial hair and more muscle developing.

She believed transitioning would allow her to “become accepted in the world”. But now, aged 61, she’s detransitioning back to the gender she was assigned at birth.

'How do I go back to the Debbie I was?'

Magical thinking that gender is “assigned at birth” is part of what got Debbie into this mess.

How convenient. Now that she is most likely old enough to where a period doesn't happen anymore for a female, the life of the female that she was born as is the life that she wants to live again now?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

If a bull starts identifying as a cow, will the milk be any good?

This is why this sick fad and is so dangerous....the cheerleaders of acceptance of trans genderism should stop and think how they are truly hurting people....just think how many souls have ended up regretting their decision but remain silent?...

This is why this sick fad and is so dangerous....the cheerleaders of acceptance of trans genderism should stop and think how they are truly hurting people....just think how many souls have ended up regretting their decision but remain silent?...
And they’re permanently maiming children as play toys too.

Too bad.

You can not put the toothpaste back in the tube.

People have to live with their mistakes, it's sad but true. :dunno:

Forum List

Back