How do Democrat Jews feel?

Well first of all it’s quite laughable you claim to not be a Democrat, unless of course you are a foreigner(which would make sense, since you are so anti-American). Israeli perhaps with the new flag? Or is that just the latest virtue signal?
Not a democrat...still not a democrat.
President Trump was saying that Hezbollah(not Hamas) are smart and capable, so they shouldn’t be underestimated. Unlike leftards, who only know how to call people “stupid” or “insane” and don’t take any threat seriously.
Hezbollah is a terrorist organization. Trump praised the terrorists...just like he did with the Proud Boys--the seditionist organization. Biden supports Israel; Trump praises their attackers. This is fact.
We need serious people that take threats seriously, and not downplay them like these idiots and warmongers are doing.
Like W? You voted for him too. Of course if Biden had just ignored the attack; you’d be saying that he should be sending troops in. You’re reflexive stupidity is simply to oppose Biden...no matter what.

the Hawk's amoral nonsense about a few lefties yelling for Hamas and a few righties yelling 'down with the Jews' does not change the fact our President, our government, and the American people stand for Israel and Ukraine.

Remember this?

Curious to know how our Jewish Democrat friends here feel about all that is going on in our country in regards to the Israel-Palestinian war going on now.

BLM, and other radical lefties groups are staging big protests in support of Palestine and even Hamas. The leftwing Jewish celebs have been losing their minds on Twitter. They can’t believe people would support these terrorists or call out Israel for defending itself.

Example, Sarah Silverman the ultra leftwing kook who is Jewish:

Are the chickens coming home to roost? These same lefties have supported and pushed the radical leftwing Agenda of unlimited immigration imports from Muslim countries, and support violent “protests” to get their way.

Now we are seeing these lunatics flay the flags of the Taliban and ISIS.

They are now calling for the doxxing and attacking of Jewish journalists:
View attachment 845528

Is there any regrets from our resident Jewish lefties for supporting all these hateful groups?

I know it could be worse…if Orange Man was President or something…

When did Israel ever have 100% of all Americans supporting them?

Sixties Fan

You have a very selective memory.

Wait !!!!

You chose a Pro Palestinian site to tell you what happened during that conflict?

Fool me once? Shame on you.
Fool me twice ? Shame on me.

How many times have you chosen to be fooled by articles which are not true written by Pro Palestinians?

This site which calls Israelis settlers?

Fooled again, Surada, simply fooled again.

I can safely say this because I am Catholic:

Just as the Catholic Church has its frauds like Biden, Pelosi, et al, who spit on their own faith, so too there are many fake Jews who are JINO's, Jews In Name Only. They have about ass much to do with Judaism as Mao. They vote Democrat, just like fake Catholics do.

My post was 100% correct

Forum List

Back