How do black cops feel about what's going on out here?

Every race in this country has issues within their communities. Black people unfortunately have in my opinion, the biggest issues, because we're so brainwashed by white people we don't unify in anything anymore. Decades ago, the entire community would rally together and DEMAND positive action from our local and statewide leaders. Today, its highlighted on the media, the next day its forgotten, on to the next nigga being killed. I say this because too many of us have simply thrown in the towel and don't give a damn unless it happens to our sons and daughters. Our women are tired of raising babies alone, our men are either in prison or hustling white women and our kids, they're just trying to stay alive and out of trouble.

I hope that you are making sure that your boys are getting a good education. America is the land of opportunity for those of all races. All they have to do is go get it. And tell them to not whine. Everyone has advantages and disadvantages, well because the world isn't fair and it never will be.

Also, if your boys stay away from drugs and crime are respectful if ever pulled over, the probability of being "murdered" by a police officer is almost zero. This is true for everyone of every race.

There is a very small percentage of cops that are bad. I would even beg that some of the bad cops are black along with the white cops that are bad.

The bad cop in SC is in jail for murder now, as he should be. However, it is unfortunate that sometimes cops are put in a position of using justified lethal force.

If it weren't for all the good cops of all races keeping order, there would be many times the murders and other types of violence than what we have today. The next time you see a good cop, as most are, you should thank him for putting his life on the line for your safety.
Hmm cops are not Dudley Doright they are trained to lie, every cop is. They lie to get you to talk more so you unwittingly violate your own rights. They are allowed to lie and cheat. I laugh when people say "good cops". They do not want you to know your rights and most people don't even know it. My advice to black people is know your rights and remember to remain silent even if you did not do anything. They have to have a reason to detain you and will threaten you and even say a list of charges, what you need to know is cops can not charge you with anything only the prosecutor can. If you know your rights be respectful then they will get angry and threaten you more, make note of it, and do not let your emotions get involved because that is what they want. There is no good cop period. They are there to break you down.

There is a very small percentage of cops that are bad. I would even beg that some of the bad cops are black along with the white cops that are bad.

The bad cop in SC is in jail for murder now, as he should be. However, it is unfortunate that sometimes cops are put in a position of using justified lethal force.

If it weren't for all the good cops of all races keeping order, there would be many times the murders and other types of violence than what we have today. The next time you see a good cop, as most are, you should thank him for putting his life on the line for your safety.
Hmm cops are not Dudley Doright they are trained to lie, every cop is. They lie to get you to talk more so you unwittingly violate your own rights. They are allowed to lie and cheat. I laugh when people say "good cops". They do not want you to know your rights and most people don't even know it. My advice to black people is know your rights and remember to remain silent even if you did not do anything. They have to have a reason to detain you and will threaten you and even say a list of charges, what you need to know is cops can not charge you with anything only the prosecutor can. If you know your rights be respectful then they will get angry and threaten you more, make note of it, and do not let your emotions get involved because that is what they want. There is no good cop period. They are there to break you down.
So, do you think we would be better off if there were no cops, or do you consider them to be a necessary evil?

So, do you think we would be better off if there were no cops, or do you consider them to be a necessary evil?
Nope there are reasons for police but I think the op is correct. What I want everyone to realize and know is your rights as a United states citizen, most of the people on here are clueless as to what they are about. Nothing I said in my reply to you is wrong. I have had run ins with police and I was innocent of any wrong doing but they will try to break you and if you let your emotions get the better of you, your screwed. Black people are emotional and right or wrong they need to know there rights and follow through with any injustice caused to them by police, not violently but in a civil suit. Only then will the police culture change. But it is easy to rile up a black person pulled over, cops Know it and it is why a lot of them get in trouble. Keep your nose clean don't get emotional and know your rights. That's the best advice I can give to anybody.

Maybe the black cops aren't racists like the OP and don't feel the need to cling to a victimhood mentality. Seems likely since they decided to do something worthwhile with their lives instead of lie, smear and propagandize ever single fucking issue possible to fan the flames of racism.

Let me get this straight, all across this country, unarmed black men are systematically being murdered by the very people sworn to protect and serve them and WE'RE NOW THE GOTDAMNED RACIST? One last time, until the blue eyed corn fed white boys from Kansas start feeling the sting of 8 fkkken bullets to the back and in the eye as with Michael Brown, then your comments, your lowsy opinions go on deaf ears....bye Felicia!!

What you say is the biggest bunch of bullshit I have ever heard, and that is saying a lot! The truth, which you obviously do not know and apparently never cared enough to learn, is that a lot more Whites are killed by the police than Blacks!!

“The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention keeps data on fatal injuries from 1999 to 2011 and one category is homicides by legal intervention. The term "legal intervention" covers any situation when a person dies at the hands of anyone authorized to use deadly force in the line of duty. Over the span of more than a decade, 2,151 whites died by being shot by police compared to 1,130 blacks. In that respect, Medved is correct.

However, Brian Forst, a professor in the Department of Justice, Law and Criminology at American University, said this difference is predictable. 'More whites are killed by the police than blacks primarily because whites outnumber blacks in the general population by more than five to one,' Forst said.”

Fact-checking claims about race after Ferguson shooting Poynter.

There is no doubt that more Whites are killed by the police than Blacks, but those who are obsessed with proving that cops are targeting Blacks attack the evidence. They first claim that the CDC statistics are not accurate because not all police killings are reported and recorded. That defense is foolish for two reasons: (1) statistically – based upon the sample size – the ratio of those unreported police killings are going to be the same as those which were reported; and (2) even if it were true that the numbers were not accurate, they are the best evidence available, which means that I can say, “based upon the best information available there is no evidence that police are targeting Blacks.”

The next attack against the evidence goes like this” Well, the reason that more Whites are killed by the police is that there are more Whites in the country than Blacks.” This is nothing more than the utterance of a fool, and I will explain why.

Discrimination is defined as taking people who are engaged in the same activity and treating them differently because of race. In order to prove any type of discrimination, a comparison must be made between people who are similarly situation. Concerning police killings, it should be obvious to anyone with a modicum of intelligence that only those who are involved in police interventions should be compared, not the entire Black and White populations. Of course we need to know how many Blacks and how many Whites were involved in police interventions. Since Blacks commit the same amount of crimes as Whites (even though they represent a much smaller population size) we can reasonably assume they are involved in the same number of police interventions. Therefore, in the absence of any type of discrimination it would be reasonable to assume that the same number of Blacks and Whites would be killed by police. However, a much larger number of Whites are killed each year. I am not suggesting that police are targeting Whites even though they kill far more Whites than Blacks. But I can say with certainty that anyone who thinks the police are targeting Blacks is misinformed to say the least.

Finally, there is evidence that police are more hesitant to shoot a Black suspect than a White one. I will give you a link although a link is really unnecessary. Common sense should tell everyone that cops across the country are aware of the media firestorm and public outcry when a Black suspect is killed. Every cop knows what happened to the officer who shot Michael Brown. Although cleared of any wrong-doing, his career was destroyed and he received death threats. There is no doubt that this has an effect on a policeman's judgment. Anyone with a basic knowledge of human nature should understand. At any rate, here's the promised link:

Police officers more hesitant to shoot black suspects study finds - Washington Times
Conclusion: There is no reliable evidence of any kind which suggests that police are targeting Blacks. The record shows the police kill far more Whites each year than Blacks. Blacks have no reason to fear the police, nor do they have a reason to fear the White man. The biggest threat facing the Black man is other Blacks. Far more Blacks are killed each year by other Blacks than by Whites and the police.

Maybe the black cops aren't racists like the OP and don't feel the need to cling to a victimhood mentality. Seems likely since they decided to do something worthwhile with their lives instead of lie, smear and propagandize ever single fucking issue possible to fan the flames of racism.
Let me get this straight, all across this country, unarmed black men are systematically being murdered by the very people sworn to protect and serve them and WE'RE NOW THE GOTDAMNED RACIST? One last time, until the blue eyed corn fed white boys from Kansas start feeling the sting of 8 fkkken bullets to the back and in the eye as with Michael Brown, then your comments, your lowsy opinions go on deaf ears....bye Felicia!!
You are full of shit, Felatio. Show us where all these unjustified shootings occurred. There's one story in recent history and you don't even know that racism was involved. You assume it because you want to.

Black Americans killed by police in 2014 outnumbered those who died on 9/11
I dare you to google this and read it....it may make you emerge from that man cave called stupidity and learn something!!
I don't do other people's homework, you lazy clit.

What difference do those numbers make? They weren't allowed to be shot because of a special skin color?

I live in the south and most black cops are so removed from their roots, its enough to make you cry. They live in the suburbs with Barbie and Ken, most are with their own Barbie's and these guys could care less about what's going on within their black roots. You never hear them speak out, you never hear them say not a word. So I'm curious, how does Buck come to work everyday, with murderers of unarmed blacks as his partner?

You shouldn't worry for you or your sons when it comes to white cops. The statistics overwhelmingly show that if you guys get shot, its going to be by a black man who isn't a cop. Maybe you ought to direct your energies towards those guys instead. Just a thought.

I live in the south and most black cops are so removed from their roots, its enough to make you cry. They live in the suburbs with Barbie and Ken, most are with their own Barbie's and these guys could care less about what's going on within their black roots. You never hear them speak out, you never hear them say not a word. So I'm curious, how does Buck come to work everyday, with murderers of unarmed blacks as his partner?
So if a black person has a good job and doesn't live in the inner city, that's a bad thing?

Would that be "living like a white person" or something? Are they supposed to "act black"?

This is a perfect example of how the Left has damaged generations of Black Americans, by driving down standards and trying to isolate them from society.

What a damn shame.

Are you seeing a mental health professional for your numerous psychiatric issues?? ...... :cool:

You are full of shit, Felatio. Show us where all these unjustified shootings occurred. There's one story in recent history and you don't even know that racism was involved. You assume it because you want to.

I dare you to google this and read it....it may make you emerge from that man cave called stupidity and learn something!!

Well, I googled it, and found out that you are full of shit.

"The site notes that of the 1,148 people killed by cops last year, 26 percent were black...."

There were over 3000 killed on 9/11!

Facts are sometimes inconvenient things.

Note that blacks comprised 26 per cent of those killed by cops, and since they commit almost 50 per cent of the crimes, it appear that cops might be a little more careful with blacks than with other races.

I am not here to defend cops, but it seems that you are a liar, a racist, or a moron---with a strong possibility of all three.

Every race in this country has issues within their communities. Black people unfortunately have in my opinion, the biggest issues, because we're so brainwashed by white people we don't unify in anything anymore. Decades ago, the entire community would rally together and DEMAND positive action from our local and statewide leaders. Today, its highlighted on the media, the next day its forgotten, on to the next nigga being killed. I say this because too many of us have simply thrown in the towel and don't give a damn unless it happens to our sons and daughters. Our women are tired of raising babies alone, our men are either in prison or hustling white women and our kids, they're just trying to stay alive and out of trouble.

Brainwashed by White People!

Well boohoo.

W. E. B. Dubois, a noted Black leader, wrote in 1906, that Black people have got to stop blaming White people for everything bad that happens in their lives.

Over 100 years later, and after 50 years of The Great Society, the War on Poverty, and Affirmative Action....there are more Blacks on Welfare than ever...more illegitimate children than ever...more crime...more drugs...one thing is consistent-----ITS ALL WHITEY'S FAULT.

Brainwashed by White People!

Well boohoo.

W. E. B. Dubois, a noted Black leader, wrote in 1906, that Black people have got to stop blaming White people for everything bad that happens in their lives.

Over 100 years later, and after 50 years of The Great Society, the War on Poverty, and Affirmative Action....there are more Blacks on Welfare than ever...more illegitimate children than ever...more crime...more drugs...one thing is consistent-----ITS ALL WHITEY'S FAULT.
Dubois had more faith in American Blacks than American Whites have today.

Give them their own state. Please. We will deal with ours and you can deal with yours.

Call it black land.

Well, I googled it, and found out that you are full of shit.

"The site notes that of the 1,148 people killed by cops last year, 26 percent were black...."

There were over 3000 killed on 9/11!

Facts are sometimes inconvenient things.

Note that blacks comprised 26 per cent of those killed by cops, and since they commit almost 50 per cent of the crimes, it appear that cops might be a little more careful with blacks than with other races.

I am not here to defend cops, but it seems that you are a liar, a racist, or a moron---with a strong possibility of all three.

Ive postee these raw stats already. They ignore them. 0.1% of cops will kill someone...justified or not (majority are clearly justified).

There is no "systematic" problem. A cop killing someone...in context of how large the number of cops and criminals interact daily....is so tiny...its literally considered an "insignificant" number by statisticians.

Ragging on the successful blacks again I see.
Whats the matter..is he not black enough for you?

This is a flat out lie.
Your number is even more ridiculous then this claim thats floating around the internet..
The viral claim that a black person is killed by police every 28 hours - The Washington Post

So you are opposed to a black man making something out of his life?

Why did you not have the guts to just call them uncle tom *******? Instead of beating around the bush at it?

Yes, you are a racist! And everyone who doesn't have blinders on(far leaning) can see that.

A few years ago, we had a black guy shot and killed by white cops with hands behind his back in cuffs and because as they said, he had a box cutter in his hands behind his back, the cops felt threatened....so they killed him...sorry but I'm not thanking any cops...the only thanks they'll ever get from me, is for NOT murdering my black sons YET!!!
If you refuse to raise your son, to respect authority, others, and the laws, then it wont be a cop who is at fault, when he is gunned down in the streets, it will be his parents.

Forum List

Back