How do black cops feel about what's going on out here?

Maybe the black cops aren't racists like the OP and don't feel the need to cling to a victimhood mentality. Seems likely since they decided to do something worthwhile with their lives instead of lie, smear and propagandize ever single fucking issue possible to fan the flames of racism.

Let me get this straight, all across this country, unarmed black men are systematically being murdered by the very people sworn to protect and serve them and WE'RE NOW THE GOTDAMNED RACIST? One last time, until the blue eyed corn fed white boys from Kansas start feeling the sting of 8 fkkken bullets to the back and in the eye as with Michael Brown, then your comments, your lowsy opinions go on deaf ears....bye Felicia!!
I bet you were 100 percent OK, with Michael Brown not paying child support, weren't you?

I hate that a man was killed, but I have no sympathy for a dead beat dad, no matter what color they might be.

^^ **Mr. Scott

I don't believe Mike Brown had any kids... Officer Wilson did though, and those kids are going to have a much harder life because of biased media and African American witnesses who LIED to make that incident into a story of racism.

Maybe the black cops aren't racists like the OP and don't feel the need to cling to a victimhood mentality. Seems likely since they decided to do something worthwhile with their lives instead of lie, smear and propagandize ever single fucking issue possible to fan the flames of racism.
Let me get this straight, all across this country, unarmed black men are systematically being murdered by the very people sworn to protect and serve them and WE'RE NOW THE GOTDAMNED RACIST? One last time, until the blue eyed corn fed white boys from Kansas start feeling the sting of 8 fkkken bullets to the back and in the eye as with Michael Brown, then your comments, your lowsy opinions go on deaf ears....bye Felicia!!
You are full of shit, Felatio. Show us where all these unjustified shootings occurred. There's one story in recent history and you don't even know that racism was involved. You assume it because you want to.

Black Americans killed by police in 2014 outnumbered those who died on 9/11
I dare you to google this and read it....it may make you emerge from that man cave called stupidity and learn something!!
LINK?

Do you know why Caucasians don't bitch about cops killing white criminals?
Because we want the cops to take out OUR trash, before that trash commits more crime.

I live in the south and most black cops are so removed from their roots, its enough to make you cry. They live in the suburbs with Barbie and Ken, most are with their own Barbie's and these guys could care less about what's going on within their black roots. You never hear them speak out, you never hear them say not a word. So I'm curious, how does Buck come to work everyday, with murderers of unarmed blacks as his partner?

So you think black people are supposed to stay poor and in the ghetto?

Lets get something clear, no matter how far they run, how often they run, they're still subject to the racist bs, outside of their uniform, that is a given. Next, stop with the ghetto shit, I'm from Ky. 80% white and trust me, white trash don't live in mansions, okay!! I'm just keepin it real and black men need to understand, although jr. may have some nice kinks in his head, in the eyes of the US, he's still a BLACK MAN, JUST ASK OBAMA!!

you want to keep it "real"? Then stay the fuck with the slut you knocked up and raise your kid(s) and get a job and don't commit crime.

I live in the south and most black cops are so removed from their roots, its enough to make you cry. They live in the suburbs with Barbie and Ken, most are with their own Barbie's and these guys could care less about what's going on within their black roots. You never hear them speak out, you never hear them say not a word. So I'm curious, how does Buck come to work everyday, with murderers of unarmed blacks as his partner?
So you are opposed to a black man making something out of his life?

Why did you not have the guts to just call them uncle tom *******? Instead of beating around the bush at it?

Yes, you are a racist! And everyone who doesn't have blinders on(far leaning) can see that.

Yeah, yeah yeah, anytime someone keeps it 100, they're called racist, what of it??? I speak on my reality, you don't like it, that's your problem not mine!!

You are full of shit, Felatio. Show us where all these unjustified shootings occurred. There's one story in recent history and you don't even know that racism was involved. You assume it because you want to.

I dare you to google this and read it....it may make you emerge from that man cave called stupidity and learn something!!
LINK?

Because we want the cops to take out OUR trash, before that trash commits more crime.

Oh, so now we're trash....just want you to know, the trash you take out today, may be a grandchild or son in law the next....just sayin.

upload_2015-4-13_21-2-10.jpeg

I did, now what was that? Their number is based on supposition. There is nothing to back it up, nor did you clarify the number of Blacks killed on 9/11. You said more Black's were killed in 2014 than on 9/11, making it sound as though over 2900 were killed.Now, let's see what the article said-

do you know how bigger that number is? Various news organizations have tried to answer that question, and all said that it is a very difficult figure to pin down because of the way the FBI and other agencies report data.

However, we can say the following statement some level of certainty:

“More black Americans were killed by police in 2014 than were killed in the World Trade Center attacks of September 11, 2001.”

According to the Centers for Disease Control, 215 black people were killed in the 9/11 attacks. The CDC also has data on education — 109 of those victims had college degrees.
Black Americans killed by police in 2014 outnumbered those -

Now, do you know how many weren't killed by cops in 2014?
Yes, there are some bad apples out there that are cops, all ethnicites, but there are also bad apples out there that are not cops, of all ethnicities.

LINK?

Oh, so now we're trash....just want you to know, the trash you take out today, may be a grandchild or son in law the next....just sayin.

View attachment 39702
Black criminals are trash, white criminals are trash, yellow criminals are trash, purple criminals are trash,

Do you perhaps have a foreign object lodged in your brain, that makes understanding this statement impossible?

LINK?

I've never been able to understand that.
Why the hell do blacks support the criminal element in their society?
Talk about a fucked up culture.

Forum List

Back