How did you become a US citizen?

Born here and parents born here
Great great grandfather legally immigrated with $15 to his name

Lots of Hispanic bicycle riders in the roadways now bringing their 1910 skills and consumer abilities. Liberal immigration policy is no immigration policy and good for no one other than moochers

All this hate is being spewed against illegal aliens in this country.

Many of these haters became US citizens not by serving in our military, not by taking some long difficult course of study, not by working for a certain number of years......

They are US citizens because their Mommy spit them out on US soil or mommy or daddy is a US citizen.

Wow, that took a lot of effort.

Many illegals risked their lives, went through an ordeal of some kind to come to America to help their families & in the hopes of their children having a better life. They actually put out far far far far more effort than the haters.

Some live a meager lifestyle while sending money they earned backed to their families in their home country. I once worked for a company in Houston that hired a lot of Hispanics. in their manufacturing facilities. I have no clue as to their legal status but they were workers. They worked hard & when asked to work overtime when needed, they were all in.

We really need to stand back & analyze our thoughts & feelings toward these people.

Especially the young children they brought with them that have lived most of their lives as American ad have no memories of their homeland. This is their homeland.

I am sure most of the responders will have a fit & cry about their legality. How dare these people come here & take what you earned. Earned? Earned by being born here. Wow, ain't that something to be so proud of. When asked: "What was one of your greatest accomplishments?" and you answer "I was born a US citizen.", Really?

Climb down of your high horses & be realistic. There is not need for the hate & bigotry. If you were born in a poor part of Mexico, would you come here to help your family?

If the US economy tanked while Canada's soared, would you sneak into Canada to take a job paying 5 times what your current job pays to support your family?

This bigotry & hate spread by Trump & his followers needs to end.

I don't need to sneak into Canada seeing I was born there.

What is so hard to understand that if you are coming here then come here legally, obey the laws and do what is needed to become a citizen?

Why should illegals be rewarded for breaking the law while those that did everything correctly be told their hard work and obeying the law matter not?
Your idea is waaaay too strict so you must be a racist
All the "advantages that illegals provide" is more liberal fantasy like the Russian stuff

Many of these haters became US citizens not by serving in our military, not by taking some long difficult course of study, not by working for a certain number of years......

They are US citizens because their Mommy spit them out on US soil or mommy or daddy is a US citizen.
And, citizens of Mexico became so via the same means, except, they can also become a U.S. citizen if their Mexican mommy squirts them out on U.S. soil.

So, fuck your point.

We have the right to control immigration in a fashion that benefits AMERICA, just like EVERY OTHER MOTHERFUCKING COUNTRY ON THE GODDAMN PLANET!!! If you don't like it, go to another country and demand citizenship from them (LOL). See how that works out for you.
Control immigration but end the hate.

Beaners are criminals, they bring drugs, they are rapists, dontcha know.

Hey, I'm not being racist. I love taco bowls!

Coming here without permission automatically makes "beaners" criminals. You want to make this about race because it's the only card in your wallet. :lol:
Nice slur bigoted fuckj. You ARE the example of the hate spewing assholes.

Coming here without permission automatically makes "beaners" criminals. You want to make this about race because it's the only card in your wallet. :lol:

It's funny when the supporters of illegals say they haven't committed a crime. Every day they're here they're committing a crime.

Wow, such logic.

If I rob a bank today, I rob a bank every day?

Can you illegally immigrate to Mexico and become a citizen?

Fuck no you retard, and they don't give a fuck if you risked your life or not. They will put your stupid ass in jail for 6 months THEN deport you.

But, but, but...it's racist when we want to do the same thing.

Many Americans retire to Mexico. You don't need to sneak in

Many illegals risked their lives, went through an ordeal of some kind to come to America to help their families & in the hopes of their children having a better life. They actually put out far far far far more effort than the haters.

Some live a meager lifestyle while sending money they earned backed to their families in their home country. I once worked for a company in Houston that hired a lot of Hispanics. in their manufacturing facilities. I have no clue as to their legal status but they were workers. They worked hard & when asked to work overtime when needed, they were all in.

We really need to stand back & analyze our thoughts & feelings toward these people.

Especially the young children they brought with them that have lived most of their lives as American ad have no memories of their homeland. This is their homeland.

I am sure most of the responders will have a fit & cry about their legality. How dare these people come here & take what you earned. Earned? Earned by being born here. Wow, ain't that something to be so proud of. When asked: "What was one of your greatest accomplishments?" and you answer "I was born a US citizen.", Really?

Climb down of your high horses & be realistic. There is not need for the hate & bigotry. If you were born in a poor part of Mexico, would you come here to help your family?

If the US economy tanked while Canada's soared, would you sneak into Canada to take a job paying 5 times what your current job pays to support your family?

The legal way. And YOU didn't supplement my arrival with welfare or social programs so kindly get bent.
Can you read? How do illegals get welfare?

I don't need to sneak into Canada seeing I was born there.

What is so hard to understand that if you are coming here then come here legally, obey the laws and do what is needed to become a citizen?

Why should illegals be rewarded for breaking the law while those that did everything correctly be told their hard work and obeying the law matter not?
So you think anyone can come here legally?

That's the most idiocy I've seen in a long time. The laws were on the books before Trump was elected. Like General Kelly told congress, it you don't like the laws, change them.

Tell the class what laws you think citizens can ignore with impunity?

Typical regressive deflection, there are illegals here from every country on earth, the intellectual dishonesty on you side is really pathetic.

And, citizens of Mexico became so via the same means, except, they can also become a U.S. citizen if their Mexican mommy squirts them out on U.S. soil.

So, fuck your point.

We have the right to control immigration in a fashion that benefits AMERICA, just like EVERY OTHER MOTHERFUCKING COUNTRY ON THE GODDAMN PLANET!!! If you don't like it, go to another country and demand citizenship from them (LOL). See how that works out for you.
Control immigration but end the hate.

Maybe the left can stop bring up their fantasy virtually every freaking day.

The legal way. And YOU didn't supplement my arrival with welfare or social programs so kindly get bent.
Can you read? How do illegals get welfare?
Cashing in: Illegal immigrants get $1,261 more welfare than American families, $5,692 vs. $4,431

No one hates illegal aliens....we want them to go home and apply for citizenship like all the other immigrants who aren't breaking the law....

So, the first point of your thread is wrong....

And more to the point.....if Mexico sucks so fucking bad....and it does...why don't they stay and fix their own country......the country they support and love, over the country they illegally entered?

My people..From Ireland, Germany ...came here legally...I was born here by two people also born here.....

I am 100% Native American.

"Many illegals risked their lives, went through an ordeal of some kind to come to America to help their families & in the hopes of their children having a better life. They actually put out far far far far more effort than the haters."

"Once upon a time I busted my ass to rob a house....hell, I cased it for weeks in the sweltering desert staying up all night long at times....I finally decided to dig an underground tunnel to the home to gain access to the safe. I did it to help my family though and therefore I did nothing illegal and now some consider me a hero."
Laws do not apply to desperate people...Liberals are tasked with deciding which laws apply to who....they always take how desperate one is into consideration when making this judgement call.
Liberals are some super smart muthaphuckers....just ask em.

I'll tell you how I DIDN'T become an American citizen.

My mother was not a Beaner that swam across the Rio Grande to trespass and circumvent the immigration laws of the the US to dump me on America's welfare system .

Last edited:

Forum List

Back