How Did The Speech Go Over?

I don't think bobo is here anymore

He has his 11 am appointment with Obama coming up..prob doing his mouth stretching exercises

About an hour ago, the futures were up, they are now down. Somehow this isn't looking so good for the speech.

The market is crashing again. Can't we get some politicians who actually know what they're doing???

Stop going by how the market is doing. That's how the Wallstreet manipulates us. If Obama is in charge, then you are in charge.

We have told you the bankers are the problem. Now you see the bankers are the problem. And yet you continue to let them manipulate the system.

And if it isn't obvious, the GOP represents the bankers.

well knock me over with a feather, I could have sworn I heard the obamalama say last night that he "the chosen one" he "the messiah of all messiahs" was going to "save the banks" know why? so they the banks could lend money again to those who can't pay them back again!!! Does anybody see anything wrong with this shit? or do I need to seek counseling? :cool:

Is bobo just here for comic relief? He cracks me up everytime. Yesterday he said "Obama is Great!" Are some Obama supporters really this brainwashed?

You all crack me up! I cannot tell you how when I awake to have my morning coffee, come here, read and I just laugh my ass off. A great way to start my day! Thanks all!

The market is crashing again. Can't we get some politicians who actually know what they're doing???

Stop going by how the market is doing. That's how the Wallstreet manipulates us. If Obama is in charge, then you are in charge.

We have told you the bankers are the problem. Now you see the bankers are the problem. And yet you continue to let them manipulate the system.

OMG, this has got to be one of the funniest posts ever! I bow to your tollness. :clap2:

If you don't see the difference between Obama and Bush, then you never will.

Or the diff between the GOP and the Dems. Much better now.

So I look forward to 8 years of Obama bashing from you.

And you think Mitt, Bobbi Jindal or any of those bastards care about you? Are you rich?

Is bobo just here for comic relief? He cracks me up everytime. Yesterday he said "Obama is Great!" Are some Obama supporters really this brainwashed?

You followed Bush into the gates of hell and took us with you.

The thing is, when Obama fixes the mess Bush created, you won't give him credit for it. Just like you didn't give Clinton credit for everything he did.

Obama will not do everything I want him to do, but at least he is going in the right direction.

You followed Bush as he destroyed the middle class.

I'm supporting Obama as he tries to save the middle class. Will he succeed despite the GOP and Wallstreet? I hope so. But one thing is for certain, we should never let the GOP run things again.

And we'll take care of you too, even though you don't want or deserve the help. Just like you dragged us down, we will bring you up when we fix the country.

PS. Remember all of Bush's promises? You never heard him make the promises again after he won the election. Notice how Obama is still telling you that NO ONE WHO MAKES UNDER $250k IS GOING TO BE TAXED. IN FACT, WE WILL ALL GET A TAX BREAK, AND THEY ARE ON THE WAY.

So you should all be happy.

And, he said he found $100 billion dollars in waste that he's going to cut from spending. You should be happy!!!!

Republicans are petty bitches. Pussies too. Did you hear that studdering mother fucker Bobbi Jindal? Hardly a stellar performance. How did he think he could follow that? :lol:

OMG, this has got to be one of the funniest posts ever! I bow to your tollness. :clap2:

If you don't see the difference between Obama and Bush, then you never will.

Or the diff between the GOP and the Dems. Much better now.

So I look forward to 8 years of Obama bashing from you.

And you think Mitt, Bobbi Jindal or any of those bastards care about you? Are you rich?

:cuckoo:

You have me confused with somebody else if you think I followed Bush at all. :cuckoo:

You really are for real. You suffer from brainwashing. We need to have a USMB Intervention on your behalf. It won't be pretty at first, but eventually you'll be able to think clearly.

but the core message of the speech is that Congress is going to have to come up with huge sums of money to put into the banks so the stupid, greedy, evil bankers can save the economy. That was the core message delivered by both Bernanke and Obama yesterday.

Funny a lot of US heard more than that. I guess you values do filter what you hear.

well knock me over with a feather, I could have sworn I heard the obamalama say last night that he "the chosen one" he "the messiah of all messiahs" was going to "save the banks" know why? so they the banks could lend money again to those who can't pay them back again!!! Does anybody see anything wrong with this shit? or do I need to seek counseling? :cool:

Seek counseling. You only hear what you want to hear.

Here is the difference between Bush and Obama. Obama is going to make sure the banks undergo regular "stress tests". They should have been doing this under Bush/GOP rule. THey were not. Had they done this, this economic crisis wouldn't have happened.

You know how they talk about bundled loans? Well if the bankers were doing regular stress tests, they wouldn't have bundled all those loans together.

That's the purpose of these "stress tests".

So why did Bush get rid of them? Because regulations are unnecessary, right? :cuckoo: And besides, it looks like an accident while the bankers steal $750 billion from us and the government takes all the losses. Plus, with the help of the corporate media, they can just blame Freddy/Fanny for all this and the dumb American people will fall for it.

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/02/25/business/economy/25bank.html?ref=business

You have me confused with somebody else if you think I followed Bush at all. :cuckoo:

You really are for real. You suffer from brainwashing. We need to have a USMB Intervention on your behalf. It won't be pretty at first, but eventually you'll be able to think clearly.

You keep saying that. Who do you support if not Bush or Obama?

If I need an intervention, then Obama needs an intervention, because I agree with everything he said last night. And he has said many things that I have said that caused people like you to laugh at me. Turns out, i'm not so crazy after all.

Maybe Obama is just better at saying it than I am. No doubt he is better at it.

And I agree with a lot of the people on these boards. So maybe I don't need an intervention. Maybe you do.

So what party do you belong to? You seem like a right wing libertard to me. Is that correct? They are just as wack as GOP'ers. Well, almost as wack.

Actually, the libertarian party is just a branch of the GOP. It's like Ford had the Sable and the Taurus. Almost identical cars. Just one is a little bit different.

but the core message of the speech is that Congress is going to have to come up with huge sums of money to put into the banks so the stupid, greedy, evil bankers can save the economy. That was the core message delivered by both Bernanke and Obama yesterday.

Funny a lot of US heard more than that. I guess you values do filter what you hear.

I think that the market heard the two tax grabs that you missed:
1) the end of the Bush tax cuts
2) cap and trade

You keep saying that. Who do you support if not Bush or Obama?

If I need an intervention, then Obama needs an intervention, because I agree with everything he said last night. And he has said many things that I have said that caused people like you to laugh at me. Turns out, i'm not so crazy after all.

Maybe Obama is just better at saying it than I am. No doubt he is better at it.

And I agree with a lot of the people on these boards. So maybe I don't need an intervention. Maybe you do.

So what party do you belong to? You seem like a right wing libertard to me. Is that correct? They are just as wack as GOP'ers. Well, almost as wack.

Actually, the libertarian party is just a branch of the GOP. It's like Ford had the Sable and the Taurus. Almost identical cars. Just one is a little bit different.

Who do I support if not Bush or Obama? You mean those are the only two choices?

Based on your ramblings, I will conclude that you are either a troll (and a good one, I might add) or someone who is grossly misinformed about the American political landscape. You are somewhat right about the Libertarian Party being a branch of the GOP, especially since they ran a Republican for President on their ticket back in November. However, everything else is just a mess. You really need help.

YAWWWWWN

Just rewind and replay the campaign and you'll hear the same thing but with a little less self adulation

we had some excellent jack-in-the-box action from Pelosi that made it exciting..

yea her ass is no doubt black and blue this morning......did you see her mug?.....now you know why i think she is so frightning.....:eek:....i was hoping the camera guy felt the same way and switched angles.....

YAWWWWWN

Just rewind and replay the campaign and you'll hear the same thing but with a little less self adulation

we had some excellent jack-in-the-box action from Pelosi that made it exciting..

yea her ass is no doubt black and blue this morning......did you see her mug?.....now you know why i think she is so frightning.....:eek:....i was hoping the camera guy felt the same way and switched angles.....

she looked like she was picking her teeth with her tongue!

About an hour ago, the futures were up, they are now down. Somehow this isn't looking so good for the speech.

I thought it was good... but I judge a person by their actions not their words... and his actions are complete opposite of what he says... LOL

I thought it was good... but I judge a person by their actions not their words... and his actions are complete opposite of what he says... LOL

one thing i noted was were he said if this country is hit again by terrorist he will go after them NO MATTER were they are...... i hope he means it,even though i doubt he will.....most of our other presidents either did just about nothing or did a half ass job,when this happened on their watch......so we will see,cause it will happen,or attempts will be made....

I thought the speech was very well done and I liked the little jab at the republicans who were wishy washy most of the speech, the only time the whole room erupted together was when he talked about cutting the deficit and he commented " I thought i would get a consensis there" I do think he should have been A LOT harder on the wishy washy lets put agenda and ideology before whats important for this country republicans. I listened to jindal speak after and the part where he talked about republicans having lost their way and the trust of the people ....VERY TRUE! and after 8 years of Bush it will take A LOT to get the trust of the people back.

Pelosi is no more ugly than Waddle Neck McConnell. Unless he's more your type?:lol:

the end of the Bush tax cuts

I heard this and I agree 100% as Horton would say. They didn't work for the better of the overal economy, they only helped the rich who got the cuts. Remember that Obama and most of the Dems in the House and Senate are now taxing their own pay at a higher rate.:clap2:

Seeing how well some of our best of the rich have been ruining our banks and lending industries, why the hell should they get these tax breaks when they are already stealing our money?

It was an excellent speech delivered with eloquence and intelligence. If you hate him, of course, nothing he says will sound good to you. It's called cognitive dissonance.

You all accused us of being biassed against Bush. At least we waited until he fucked things up and got a lot of innocent people killed.

the end of the Bush tax cuts

I heard this and I agree 100% as Horton would say. They didn't work for the better of the overal economy, they only helped the rich who got the cuts. Remember that Obama and most of the Dems in the House and Senate are now taxing their own pay at a higher rate.:clap2:

Don't worry, your beloved pols will just vote themselves another pay raise to make up the difference. After all WE pay their salary with our money so what's a pay raise to them but another tax hike for us.

Forum List

Back