How Did The Muslim Who Tried To Blow Up the Subway Pay Rent and Living Expenses in Brooklyn?

Just curious as to who finances the Muslim savages. The other revelation today is that 60% of the middle east and african savages entering the USA are doing so through CHAIN IMMIGRATION! In other words, millions of occupants of the USA are totally un-vetted. The Swamp wants this invasion to happen though. Just another reason to appreciate The Donald. It may be too late to make America great again, but The Donald has helped bring the truth to the surface as to what is really going on.
He was on welfare I'm sure. He obviously was never going to be a productive American citizen.

He was in this country on an immigrant visa and was given a green card. Those are forms of government assistance.
I heard he only got here because of chain migration from his family. And I'm sure there was plenty of welfare involved.

All these Isis soldiers turn out to be unemployed before they turn to Isis crap. Perhaps we should finally tax the rich enough to have training programs for these people in the United States. Perhaps the GOP should stop starting corrupt World depression while they're at it.

"All these Isis soldiers turn out to be unemployed before they turn to Isis crap. Perhaps we should finally tax the rich enough to have training programs for these people in the United States. Perhaps the GOP should stop starting corrupt World depression while they're at it."

That's what's commonly referred to as "extortion".

I gotta give you some credit here: You never fail to provide more reasons for why Hillary lost the election. Keep up the good work! :biggrin:
These Muslims who become terrorists here seem to always get pissed off at life in America and become terrorists. There are a lot of pissed off people in the United States during economic problems. Some of them become terrorists. I guess you haven't heard that the GOP has been screwing the non-rich for 35 years, dupe. The depression that the GOP started in the Middle East and Africa is one of the main reasons for all the chaos and terrorists there. Hello!?!

Ever hear of Jimmy Carter? Radical Islam didn't have a goal of a worldwide Caliphate running under Sharia law, until Carter refused to back the Shah or Iran, and let the Khomeini take over.

Yet one more unintended consequence of the idiocy known as "liberalism". Any time a liberal or progressive involves himself with adult business, unintended consequences ensue.
That's what happens when the GOP has a revolution against Iranian democracy in 1953 and then supports a cruel dictator like the Shah, not to mention corrupt b******* like the wfl Teheran oilmen...

Just curious as to who finances the Muslim savages. The other revelation today is that 60% of the middle east and african savages entering the USA are doing so through CHAIN IMMIGRATION! In other words, millions of occupants of the USA are totally un-vetted. The Swamp wants this invasion to happen though. Just another reason to appreciate The Donald. It may be too late to make America great again, but The Donald has helped bring the truth to the surface as to what is really going on.
He was on welfare I'm sure. He obviously was never going to be a productive American citizen.

He was in this country on an immigrant visa and was given a green card. Those are forms of government assistance.
I heard he only got here because of chain migration from his family. And I'm sure there was plenty of welfare involved.
Of course you are a brainwashed bigot LOL

Probably the kind of people that made this guy such a hater...

All these Isis soldiers turn out to be unemployed before they turn to Isis crap. Perhaps we should finally tax the rich enough to have training programs for these people in the United States. Perhaps the GOP should stop starting corrupt World depression while they're at it.
How dumb is this shit? You had eight years, you tard. Why did you fail to address this crap? It must suck knowing Obama was a failure that lied his ass off to you. You sucked it right up.

Last edited:
How dumb is this shit? You had eight years, you tard. Why did you fail to address this crap? It must suck knowing Obama was a failure that lied his ass of to you. You sucked it right up.
For some reason the Democrats need 60 votes in the Senate to do it and the Republicans obstructed them all the way... Duh! Don't you know that with these GOP Pander to the rich tax rates we don't have enough money to pay for anything like that or infrastructure...

Probably the kind of people that made this guy such a hater...
He hated us for giving him welfare? And giving his family a chance to live in the US instead of the shithole he was born in? Man, that's some mean spirited shit right there.

"All these Isis soldiers turn out to be unemployed before they turn to Isis crap. Perhaps we should finally tax the rich enough to have training programs for these people in the United States. Perhaps the GOP should stop starting corrupt World depression while they're at it."

I gotta give you some credit here: You never fail to provide more reasons for why Hillary lost the election. Keep up the good work! :biggrin:
These Muslims who become terrorists here seem to always get pissed off at life in America and become terrorists. There are a lot of pissed off people in the United States during economic problems. Some of them become terrorists. I guess you haven't heard that the GOP has been screwing the non-rich for 35 years, dupe. The depression that the GOP started in the Middle East and Africa is one of the main reasons for all the chaos and terrorists there. Hello!?!

Ever hear of Jimmy Carter? Radical Islam didn't have a goal of a worldwide Caliphate running under Sharia law, until Carter refused to back the Shah or Iran, and let the Khomeini take over.

Yet one more unintended consequence of the idiocy known as "liberalism". Any time a liberal or progressive involves himself with adult business, unintended consequences ensue.
That's what happens when the GOP has a revolution against Iranian democracy in 1953 and then supports a cruel dictator like the Shah, not to mention corrupt b******* like the wfl Teheran oilmen...

It all goes back the "The GOP did it" with you uneducated leftist knuckle-dragging shitheads. You're an idiot because Iran was a Democracy before the asswipe Jimmy Carter refused to support the Shah. Just like two another shitstains named Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton, in their infinite stupidity and incompetence, created an atmosphere that allowed ISIS to overrun Iraq and Syria.

"JV Team", my ass. It's pretty obvious that you have the political and economic understanding of an autistic five year old. But I can't say that I blame you entirely because you probably had union teachers.

It all goes back the "The GOP did it" with you uneducated leftist knuckle-dragging shitheads. You're an idiot because Iran was a Democracy before the asswipe Jimmy Carter allowed radical Islam to rise in Iran. Just like two another shitstains named Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton, in their infinite stupidity and incompetence, created an atmosphere that allowed ISIS to overrun Iraq and Syria.

"JV Team", my ass. It's pretty obvious that you have the political and economic understanding of an autistic five year old. But I can't say that I blame you entirely because you probably had union teachers.
Iran was a Democracy under the shah? And his infamous Secret police Savak? You are out of your tiny mind, super dupe. I have a masters in history and you have a masters in GOP ignorance...

Nobody argued with Obama and the JV when he said that... Mister Monday Morning Quarterback.

How dumb is this shit? You had eight years, you tard. Why did you fail to address this crap? It must suck knowing Obama was a failure that lied his ass of to you. You sucked it right up.
For some reason the Democrats need 60 votes in the Senate to do it and the Republicans obstructed them all the way... Duh! Don't you know that with these GOP Pander to the rich tax rates we don't have enough money to pay for anything like that or infrastructure...
You are a simpleton. A greedy one, but a still a simpleton. Greedy simpletons never prosper. They regurgitate the class warfare shit they are taught by others. Find better friends. Successful ones would be my advice.

It all goes back the "The GOP did it" with you uneducated leftist knuckle-dragging shitheads. You're an idiot because Iran was a Democracy before the asswipe Jimmy Carter allowed radical Islam to rise in Iran. Just like two another shitstains named Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton, in their infinite stupidity and incompetence, created an atmosphere that allowed ISIS to overrun Iraq and Syria.

Iran was a Democracy under the shah? And his infamous Secret police Savak? You are out of your tiny mind, super dupe. I have a masters in history and you have a masters in GOP ignorance...

Nobody argued with Obama and the JV when he said that... Mister Monday Morning Quarterback.
None of the morons in your liberal bubble said a word. I understand. Other educated people did. Including many at the Pentagon. They argued against sending billions to terrorist regimes. They also said military aid to terrorists was a poor idea.

You are a simpleton. A greedy one, but a still a simpleton. Greedy simpletons never prosper. They regurgitate the class warfare shit they are taught by others. Find better friends. Successful ones would be my advice.
We're all just fine thanks. If you don't know that the middle class and the non rich and the country have been slowly ruined the last 35 years under GOP pander to the rich tax rates, you are the simpleton. Don't worry your whole party is full of them...

None of the morons in your liberal bubble said a word. I understand. Other educated people did. Including many at the Pentagon. They argued against sending billions to terrorist regimes. They also said military aid to terrorists was a poor idea.
WTF are you talking about, conspiracy Nut Job? And you are totally full of s***LOL. Link to any of that crap?

I love the fake concern you have for us here in Brooklyn.

but the guy worked,

and the orange sociopath couldn't even make his golf shot great again.

you seem to have a butt backward view of greed. I'd say the top 1% taking a nice big tax break and dumping the deficit on the rest of us is pretty greedy on THEIR part.

but then again, trumper simpletons are confused most of the time.

Just palaver
Shah kept a lid on things. Only Libby touchy feelies think things have been better than him over last 38 years
And as always, Libs love to live in 50-150 years ago as causal and exempletive of now

It would also be nice to know if he was getting a free ride on medical insurance - after all, he MUST have had it or he'd be subject to a federal fine that was not a tax until the US Supreme Court rules it IS a tax.
He was a driver for Uber for one thing.

Nice try "Chauncey"

Ullah was a licensed cab driver from March 2012 to March 2015, the New York City Taxi and Limousine Commission confirmed to Fox News. His TLC For-Hire Vehicle Driver's License was not renewed after 2015.The TLC spokesperson did not confirm "whether he drove for any particular base, or whether he simply got the license but didn't drive at all." He did say Ullah was not licensed to drive a yellow taxi. An Uber spokeswoman confirmed to Fox News that the ride-sharing company has no record of Ullah being "connected to the Uber platform." Lyft also does not "have any records" that Ullah worked for it, a spokesperson told Fox News.

Care to try again? 2+years.......not driving? Who paid? Did he get a job as a Wall st. Exec?

Last edited:

Just palaver
Shah kept a lid on things. Only Libby touchy feelies think things have been better than him over last 38 years
And as always, Libs love to live in 50-150 years ago as causal and exempletive of now
I did not say it's better under Khomeini but I would say it would be better without Republicans messing with them all the time.

It was a false flag by the rogue elements of the CIA and FBI .....scum Obama and Clinton leftovers....globalist scum

wakey wakey you all....smell the coffee!

Forum List

Back