How Did The Muslim Who Tried To Blow Up the Subway Pay Rent and Living Expenses in Brooklyn?

So you are fine with fucking the victims of Iranian terrorism. Liberals = trash.
The Supreme Court trumps Obama and his shity desire to help build the Iranian military.

Beyond the money Obama stole from the victims and the ransom payments, he gave additional billions of tax payer money. Not confiscated money. Tax payer money.

Supreme Court Rules Frozen Iranian Money Be Turned Over To U.S. Terrorism Victims

Iran May Have Received as Much as $33.6 Billion in Cash From U.S.

Iranian leader, military use billions of dollars for terror ops, weapons, dissidents’ ebook says

And by 'ransom payments', you mean releasing Iran's own money back to it?
Read four posts up and educate yourself little one. I provided all the links. Why do you want to fuck the survivors of Iranian terrorism? The Supreme Court ruled on this. It was supposed to go to the victims. Stop acting like a fool. Ignorance is not bliss.

Sorry, hun....but nothing you've posted says a thing about 'ransom payments'. In every case, it cites the funds in question belonging to the Iranian government. The funds that the USSC found could be used to pay civil suits? Iranian funds in a US account. And you've shown us nothing that billions in 'tax payer money' were spent.

Alas, sweetie.....you can't tell the difference between accusation and evidence. Let me guess.....Trump supporter?
I provided the links. Stop with the ignorance.

I am curious why you believe we should give them a single dime. They are the leading sponsor of terrorism. Why are you good with that?

Links that don't back your claims. As they don't say what you do.

I'm curious....since it wasn't your sources that you got your nonsense from, what is your actual source? Did you just make up the 'billions in taxpayer dollars' claim? Or are you merely repeating what you've been told?

Try again, little one.
$1.7-billion payment to Iran was all in cash due to effectiveness of sanctions, White House says

"The money came from a little-known fund administered by the Treasury Department for settling litigation claims. The so-called Judgment Fund is taxpayer money Congress has permanently approved in the event it's needed, allowing the president to bypass direct congressional approval to make a settlement."

Drop mike.

And by 'ransom payments', you mean releasing Iran's own money back to it?
Read four posts up and educate yourself little one. I provided all the links. Why do you want to fuck the survivors of Iranian terrorism? The Supreme Court ruled on this. It was supposed to go to the victims. Stop acting like a fool. Ignorance is not bliss.

Sorry, hun....but nothing you've posted says a thing about 'ransom payments'. In every case, it cites the funds in question belonging to the Iranian government. The funds that the USSC found could be used to pay civil suits? Iranian funds in a US account. And you've shown us nothing that billions in 'tax payer money' were spent.

Alas, sweetie.....you can't tell the difference between accusation and evidence. Let me guess.....Trump supporter?

I am curious why you believe we should give them a single dime. They are the leading sponsor of terrorism. Why are you good with that?

I'm curious....since it wasn't your sources that you got your nonsense from, what is your actual source? Did you just make up the 'billions in taxpayer dollars' claim? Or are you merely repeating what you've been told?

Try again, little one.
$1.7-billion payment to Iran was all in cash due to effectiveness of sanctions, White House says

Drop mike.

Laughing......you never read your own source, did you, little one?

The $1.7 billion was the settlement of a decades-old arbitration claim between the U.S. and Iran. An initial $400 million of euros, Swiss francs and other foreign currency was delivered on pallets Jan. 17, the same day Tehran agreed to release four American prisoners.

But that wasn't Iran's money, huh?

Read your sources, hon. It will help you avoid more embarrassing blunders like the one you just made.

Try again, little one.

Drop mike.

The $1.7 billion was the settlement of a decades-old arbitration claim between the U.S. and Iran. An initial $400 million of euros, Swiss francs and other foreign currency was delivered on pallets Jan. 17, the same day Tehran agreed to release four American prisoners.

Read your sources, hon. It will help you avoid more embarrassing blunders like the one you just made.

So you admit it was tax payer money. That is a start.

Now, before I embarrass you again, do a little research and find out if Iran paid the judgements against them.

All these Isis soldiers turn out to be unemployed before they turn to Isis crap. Perhaps we should finally tax the rich enough to have training programs for these people in the United States. Perhaps the GOP should stop starting corrupt World depression while they're at it.

"All these Isis soldiers turn out to be unemployed before they turn to Isis crap. Perhaps we should finally tax the rich enough to have training programs for these people in the United States. Perhaps the GOP should stop starting corrupt World depression while they're at it."

That's what's commonly referred to as "extortion".

I gotta give you some credit here: You never fail to provide more reasons for why Hillary lost the election. Keep up the good work! :biggrin:
Training programs for all the poor... Basically could you dupes and the GOP stop starting economic meltdowns like S+L and 2008 please?

My God you are dense. Most of the 9/11 highjackers were professionals with degrees. Most terrorists since then had perfectly fine jobs and made good money. Their Islamic ideology is what made them violent, not their economic condition. Now, crawl back into your grubhole.

Try again, little one.

Drop mike.

Now, before I embarrass you again, do a little research and find out if Iran paid the judgements against them.

It was Iran's money. Money we owed them from a settlement. And money we paid. Iran has never received anything but its own money.

Also, from your own source:

Republicans have decried the payments as ransom, a charge the Obama administration has rejected.

You're conflating an accusation with evidence.

All these Isis soldiers turn out to be unemployed before they turn to Isis crap. Perhaps we should finally tax the rich enough to have training programs for these people in the United States. Perhaps the GOP should stop starting corrupt World depression while they're at it.

"All these Isis soldiers turn out to be unemployed before they turn to Isis crap. Perhaps we should finally tax the rich enough to have training programs for these people in the United States. Perhaps the GOP should stop starting corrupt World depression while they're at it."

I gotta give you some credit here: You never fail to provide more reasons for why Hillary lost the election. Keep up the good work! :biggrin:
Training programs for all the poor... Basically could you dupes and the GOP stop starting economic meltdowns like S+L and 2008 please?

My God you are dense. Most of the 9/11 highjackers were professionals with degrees. Most terrorists since then had perfectly fine jobs and made good money. Their Islamic ideology is what made them violent, not their economic condition. Now, crawl back into your grubhole.
You are talking about the original 100 terrorists and the leaders of Isis, I'm talking about the huge numbers of Isis soldiers in Iraq and Syria who are overwhelmingly unemployed and making a career move because they are well-paid to join Isis. Meanwhile almost all of these Lone Wolf terrorists are unemployed or underemployed. Thanks for the corrupt World depression and all of you brainwash bigots who I am sure have a hand in pissing them off.

Try again, little one.

Drop mike.

That is a tiny portion of the money that was paid to them, and was only used because it was an emergency and of course the Republicans obstructed everything that Obama tried to do, even if it was a republican idea in the first place.

You are talking about the original 100 terrorists and the leaders of Isis, I'm talking about the huge numbers of Isis soldiers in Iraq and Syria who are overwhelmingly unemployed and making a career move because they are well-paid to join Isis. Meanwhile almost all of these Lone Wolf terrorists are unemployed or underemployed. Thanks for the corrupt World depression and all of you brainwash bigots who I am sure have a hand in pissing them off.

Tell you what: Why don't you book yourself on a flight to Syria and personally make a formal apology on behalf of the United States and the Republican Party, to whatever ISIS member you can round up.

Maybe you can sit around a campfire with them, making smores and singing a couple rounds of "Kumbaya" or "This Land Is Your Land". Be sure to take along someone with a camera so they can post the beheading video on Liveleak for the hilarity.

Jesus mang, your stupidity in boundless. Were you born that way or did it take years of public schooling to make you what you are?

Just curious as to who finances the Muslim savages. The other revelation today is that 60% of the middle east and african savages entering the USA are doing so through CHAIN IMMIGRATION! In other words, millions of occupants of the USA are totally un-vetted. The Swamp wants this invasion to happen though. Just another reason to appreciate The Donald. It may be too late to make America great again, but The Donald has helped bring the truth to the surface as to what is really going on.

Good question.

It would also be nice to know if he was getting a free ride on medical insurance - after all, he MUST have had it or he'd be subject to a federal fine that was not a tax until the US Supreme Court rules it IS a tax.
I thought you had to make so much money before you got that penalty?

Tell you what: Why don't you book yourself on a flight to Syria and personally make a formal apology on behalf of the United States and the Republican Party, to whatever ISIS member you can round up.

Maybe you can sit around a campfire with them, making smores and singing a couple rounds of "Kumbaya" or "This Land Is Your Land". Be sure to take along someone with a camera so they can post the beheading video on Liveleak for the hilarity.

Jesus mang, your stupidity in boundless. Were you born that way or did it take years of public schooling to make you what you are?
You're brainwashed hate and stupidity appear to be boundless

What "hate"? Let me remind you, shithead: I wasn't one of those people dressing up in black, wearing masks, breaking windows and burning shit, and assaulting people with rocks, sticks, and bike locks.

That was your side. You own that shit, goober.

What "hate"? Let me remind you, shithead: I wasn't one of those people dressing up in black, wearing masks, breaking windows and burning shit, and assaulting people with rocks, sticks, and bike locks.

That is an anTifa you brainwashed idiot a tiny group of adolescent College punks in Berkeley and a few other college campuses that you seen a thousand times on Fox and now are idiotic and full of hate about that too. They disgust me and are hardly my side, brainwashed functional moron.

That is an anTifa you brainwashed idiot a tiny group of adolescent College punks in Berkeley and a few other college campuses that you seen a thousand times on Fox and now are idiotic and full of hate about that too. They disgust me and are hardly my side, brainwashed functional moron.

On the contrary. You own them. Just like you own the Occupy Wall Street shitheads, the Sterling Hall bomber, the Madison Wisconsin capital building protesters, the Unibomber, and the Weather Underground.

On the contrary. You own them. Just like you own the Occupy Wall Street shitheads, the Sterling Hall bomber, the Madison Wisconsin capital building protesters, the Unibomber, and the Weather Underground.
But you are not full of brainwashed blind hate, are you, super dupe. LOL!

Not really. But I do consider people who over-use the term "dupe" to be idiots.

Just Like You own Nazis, the KKK, skinheads, militias, lynch mobs Etc?

It's a term that expresses what's gone wrong in this country the last 30 years, people who live in an imaginary planet produced by watching Fox and listening to Rush Limbaugh Savage Heritage etc etc etc. Read something factual. You're totally duped.

It's a term that expresses what's gone wrong in this country the last 30 years, people who live in an imaginary planet produced by watching Fox and listening to Rush Limbaugh Savage Heritage etc etc etc. Read something factual. You're totally duped.

How "imaginary" was FOX News and Rush? They both predicted that Hillary would lose.

She did lose, remember?

How "imaginary" was FOX News and Rush? They both predicted that Hillary would lose.

She did lose, remember?
Elected by the same people who believed Hillary was an evil crook along with Obama and the foundation and that Trump was going to lock her up... Laugh out loud! Stupidest election ever... Congratulations. The dupes also believe that the rich don't pay enough in taxes, Obama is a Muslim Kenyan, Democrats want to end the 2nd Amendment and love antifa, want women to be able to get an abortion anytime they want... It just goes on and on. They have no clue what is going on or what Democrats believe... We have Never had an evil hateful bulshit propaganda machine like the one you swallow...

New Topics

Forum List

Back