How Did The Muslim Who Tried To Blow Up the Subway Pay Rent and Living Expenses in Brooklyn?

Tell you what: Why don't you book yourself on a flight to Syria and personally make a formal apology on behalf of the United States and the Republican Party, to whatever ISIS member you can round up.

Maybe you can sit around a campfire with them, making smores and singing a couple rounds of "Kumbaya" or "This Land Is Your Land". Be sure to take along someone with a camera so they can post the beheading video on Liveleak for the hilarity.

Jesus mang, your stupidity in boundless. Were you born that way or did it take years of public schooling to make you what you are?
You're brainwashed hate and stupidity appear to be boundless

What "hate"? Let me remind you, shithead: I wasn't one of those people dressing up in black, wearing masks, breaking windows and burning shit, and assaulting people with rocks, sticks, and bike locks.

That was your side. You own that shit, goober.
That is an anTifa you brainwashed idiot a tiny group of adolescent College punks in Berkeley and a few other college campuses that you seen a thousand times on Fox and now are idiotic and full of hate about that too. They disgust me and are hardly my side, brainwashed functional moron.

On the contrary. You own them. Just like you own the Occupy Wall Street shitheads, the Sterling Hall bomber, the Madison Wisconsin capital building protesters, the Unibomber, and the Weather Underground.
Just Like You own Nazis, the KKK, skinheads, militias, lynch mobs Etc?

There are no Nazis. They were defeated in WW2. I'm not into the punk music scene, so I care nothing about skinheads. I do support armed militias though. They're doing a great job patrolling the Mexican border.

As for the Klan and the lynch mobs, They were Democrats, so you own them, knuckle-dragger.

You're brainwashed hate and stupidity appear to be boundless

What "hate"? Let me remind you, shithead: I wasn't one of those people dressing up in black, wearing masks, breaking windows and burning shit, and assaulting people with rocks, sticks, and bike locks.

That is an anTifa you brainwashed idiot a tiny group of adolescent College punks in Berkeley and a few other college campuses that you seen a thousand times on Fox and now are idiotic and full of hate about that too. They disgust me and are hardly my side, brainwashed functional moron.

On the contrary. You own them. Just like you own the Occupy Wall Street shitheads, the Sterling Hall bomber, the Madison Wisconsin capital building protesters, the Unibomber, and the Weather Underground.

There are no Nazis. They were defeated in WW2. I'm not into the punk music scene, so I care nothing about skinheads. I do support armed militias though. They're doing a great job patrolling the Mexican border.

As for the Klan and the lynch mobs, They were Democrats, so you own them, knuckle-dragger.

But all those people put together don't have near the body count you assholes do. You support communism, which has murdered around 150 million. Plus you most likely support abortion, so add another 50 million to your body count.

How the hell do you even live with yourself?

But all those people put together don't have near the body count you assholes do. You support communism, which has murdered around 150 million. Plus you most likely support abortion, so add another 50 million to your body count.

How did you get so stupid? I support communism you stupid a******? You are a brainless nincompoop after listening to Fox and rush or whatever way too long.

How did you get so stupid? I support communism you stupid a******? You are a brainless nincompoop after listening to Fox and rush or whatever way too long.

Of course you support communism.

I support dictatorship and government owning all business and industry? You are out of your tiny brainwashed mind. LOL!

Just curious as to who finances the Muslim savages. The other revelation today is that 60% of the middle east and african savages entering the USA are doing so through CHAIN IMMIGRATION! In other words, millions of occupants of the USA are totally un-vetted. The Swamp wants this invasion to happen though. Just another reason to appreciate The Donald. It may be too late to make America great again, but The Donald has helped bring the truth to the surface as to what is really going on.
PC lives in Bklyn Maybe she helped?

I support dictatorship and government owning all business and industry? You are out of your tiny brainwashed mind. LOL!

You do indeed. You idolize shitheads like Castro, Mao, Ho Chi Mihn, and Hugo Chavez.

You do indeed. You idolize shitheads like Castro, Mao, Ho Chi Mihn, and Hugo Chavez.
OMG what a brainwashed tool of greedy idiot GOP billionaires... Change the channel and Read something, Super Dupe...

OMG what a brainwashed tool of greedy idiot GOP billionaires... Change the channel and Read something, Super Dupe...

I just love when you become so overwhelmed by the facts, all you can do is resort to the vocabulary of a 5th grader who's texting on her Iphone.

:lmao::laugh::happy-1::lol:

"OMG what a brainwashed tool of greedy idiot GOP billionaires... Change the channel and Read something, Super Dupe.."

I just love when you become so overwhelmed by the facts, all you can do is resort to the vocabulary of a 5th grader who's texting on her Iphone.

"OMG what a brainwashed tool of greedy idiot GOP billionaires... Change the channel and Read something, Super Dupe.."
Facts, lol!... By which you mean stupid insults and talking points Straight from Rush Limbaugh or God knows what... And emojis!!! Hilarious...

Facts, lol!... By which you mean stupid insults and talking points Straight from Rush Limbaugh or God knows what... And emojis!!! Hilarious...

Geez,mang. You're permanently reverted to being a 5th-grader texting on her Ipad. "OMG LOL Super Dupe"

Geez,mang. You're permanently reverted to being a 5th-grader texting on her Ipad. "OMG LOL Super Dupe"
Says mr. Emoji LOL...

Forum List

Back