How Did the Ancients Know About Dinosaurs?

Sure it can be formed that way, but the moving tectonic plates of the earth crash into each other to form mountains and bend the rocks.That's also how we get earthquakes. And sea fossils in layers on top of mountains.

Go ahead and explain how plate tectonics bend rocks. It causes rocks and the earth to break in an earthquake. Like I said the bend is caused by molten rocks (magma) as the mountains rise up or sedimentary layers hardening by a chemical reaction with water. Sounds like you got another fail.
Sorry, not what real scientists say. You have no degree, so stfu.
since when does a degree make you a scientist???

thats the argument you use when you are losing the debate,,,

Idiot...not having a degree makes you, generally, not a scientist. Yoi have the graap of logic of a 4 year old.
so if a person does scientific research for a living without a degree they are not a scientist???

did you know albert einstein didnt earn a degree,,,they were given to him based on his work??

or bill nye only has a degree in engineering and not in biology,,,but he thinks he know the difference between a boy and a girl and people believe him???

Sure it can be formed that way, but the moving tectonic plates of the earth crash into each other to form mountains and bend the rocks.That's also how we get earthquakes. And sea fossils in layers on top of mountains.

Go ahead and explain how plate tectonics bend rocks. It causes rocks and the earth to break in an earthquake. Like I said the bend is caused by molten rocks (magma) as the mountains rise up or sedimentary layers hardening by a chemical reaction with water. Sounds like you got another fail.

He’s saying that scientists with real degrees are wrong. I was simply asking what his specialty is to say that. I wanted to see if he has anything to lean on, or just some bullshit creation science nonsense.

He’s saying that scientists with real degrees are wrong. I was simply asking what his specialty is to say that. I wanted to see if he has anything to lean on, or just some bullshit creation science nonsense.
the only thing that ,makes it nonsense is to prove it wrong,,,and as of yet that hasnt happened,,,,

more of evo has been proven wrong or pure make believe,,

but its only evo being taught at tax payer expense,,,

the only thing that ,makes it nonsense is to prove it wrong,,,and as of yet that hasnt happened,,,,

Oh, ok, another one. So what’s your proof for a worldwide flood? And how did Noah get kangaroos from Oz and back again?

What “evo” has been proven wrong or “make believe”? Isn’t that just another of the pointless rants by the religo’s?

Oh, ok, another one. So what’s your proof for a worldwide flood? And how did Noah get kangaroos from Oz and back again?

who said they were in oz,,,or that oz was even there???

if you are going to go off of the bible then nothing after the flood was anything like before,,,

if you are going to go off of the bible then nothing after the flood was anything like before,,,
So you don’t know how Roos came from a far away continent then got back afterwards. Got it.

And no proof for the flood. Got that as well.

So you don’t know how Roos came from a far away continent then got back afterwards. Got it.

can you prove it was even there???

my belief in a flood is based on several things and a main one is the written record from most of the ancient cultures that recorded the event, the bible being just one of them,,

and also the large coal and oil fields that can only come from a large hydro event,,,you can also look at the fossil graveyards of broken bones that reach hundreds of miles wide stretching from montana to arizona

once you open your mind you might see it to,,,unless of course the indoctrination has gone to far and you will not accept anything other than youve been told to beieve

lava_layers_lg.jpg

Haha. You lost again. You cannot backup your claim. It is because you use fake science.

Let's review. You provided a link for dinosaurs and how they determine its age using how stuff works wiki web page. That isn't very scientific, but it will do for a forum. You could not explain in your own words, so I used that to my advantage. I have the research of soft tissue and blood cell evidence from the fossils. Second, there is the research of radiocarbon dating done on it. I shows thousands of years and not millions. All of the findings should be kept since we do not know what the C-14 rates were in the past. Secular scientists assume it was the same. Thus, the radiometric dating, including radiocarbon dating, could be off. This is valid science.

Moreover, we have the evidence of sedimentary layers forming with the Mt. St. Helens EQ. We know those are tens of years old, but radiometric dating provides about 350,000 years. Thus, radiometric dating isn't as accurate as we think because the conditions could have been different in the past, there was contamination in the sample, or our assumptions are wrong. No on actually knows what the ratio of parent-daughter isotopes were in the past. It's a best guess.

Finally, we have the bent rocks evidence. We can actually see that as it happened with Mt. St. Helens.

This is all evidence that backs up Noah's Flood and catastrophism. Bent rocks only happen when rock is molten or when sedimentary layers cause a chemical reaction with water to harden the sediment.

Last edited:
yup, and i'm here all week too james ~S~

What would be funny is Bill Nye gets eaten by a dinosaur. Shakes him back and forth and tears him up before chewing and swallowing. It would be a hit on youtube. What a way to go.

my belief in a flood is based on several things and a main one is the written record from most of the ancient cultures that recorded the event, the bible being just one of them,,

and also the large coal and oil fields that can only come from a large hydro event,,,you can also look at the fossil graveyards of broken bones that reach hundreds of miles wide stretching from montana to arizona

once you open your mind you might see it to,,,unless of course the indoctrination has gone to far and you will not accept anything other than youve been told to beieve
So your belief in the flood isn’t based on geologic facts but on ancient tales.
Got a link to how you think oil is made?

View attachment 266683

Haha. You lost again. You cannot backup your claim. It is because you use fake science.

Let's review. You provided a link for dinosaurs and how they determine its age using how stuff works wiki web page. That isn't very scientific, but it will do for a forum. You could not explain in your own words, so I used that to my advantage. I have the research of soft tissue and blood cell evidence from the fossils. Second, there is the research of radiocarbon dating done on it. I shows thousands of years and not millions. All of the findings should be kept since we do not know what the C-14 rates were in the past. Secular scientists assume it was the same. Thus, the radiometric dating, including radiocarbon dating, could be off. This is valid science.

Moreover, we have the evidence of sedimentary layers forming with the Mt. St. Helens EQ. We know those are tens of years old, but radiometric dating provides about 350,000 years. Thus, radiometric dating isn't as accurate as we think because the conditions could have been different in the past, there was contamination in the sample, or our assumptions are wrong. No on actually knows what the ratio of parent-daughter isotopes were in the past. It's a best guess.

Finally, we have the bent rocks evidence. We can actually see that as it happened with Mt. St. Helens.

This is all evidence that backs up Noah's Flood and catastrophism. Bent rocks only happen when rock is molten or when sedimentary layers cause a chemical reaction with water to harden the sediment.
You have a link to back up all this fartsmoke?

Evidently there were dragons in every society also.

Those stories of dragons and giant serpents are probably as old as mankind itself, I suppose it is possible there may have been a few of these reptiles still around as human society was developing. I don't see why people would think that a complete impossibility.

So your belief in the flood isn’t based on geologic facts but on ancient tales.
Got a link to how you think oil is made?
i had geo in there,,,the fossil graveyards were one,,,

and do you???

do you have any proof oz was there???
or that noah went and got them??

Evidently there were dragons in every society also.

Those stories of dragons and giant serpents are probably as old as mankind itself, I suppose it is possible there may have been a few of these reptiles still around as human society was developing. I don't see why people would think that a complete impossibility.
But not one fossil for 60 million years of rock layers? That's why it wouldnt make sense.

Forum List

Back