How Did the Ancients Know About Dinosaurs?

Sure it can be formed that way, but the moving tectonic plates of the earth crash into each other to form mountains and bend the rocks.That's also how we get earthquakes. And sea fossils in layers on top of mountains.

Go ahead and explain how plate tectonics bend rocks. It causes rocks and the earth to break in an earthquake. Like I said the bend is caused by molten rocks (magma) as the mountains rise up or sedimentary layers hardening by a chemical reaction with water. Sounds like you got another fail.
Sorry, not what real scientists say. You have no degree, so stfu.
since when does a degree make you a scientist???

thats the argument you use when you are losing the debate,,,
I didnt know it was possible to be a true scientist without a degree.

Idiot...not having a degree makes you, generally, not a scientist. Yoi have the graap of logic of a 4 year old.
so if a person does scientific research for a living without a degree they are not a scientist???

did you know albert einstein didnt earn a degree,,,they were given to him based on his work??

or bill nye only has a degree in engineering and not in biology,,,but he thinks he know the difference between a boy and a girl and people believe him???

"did you know albert einstein didnt earn a degree,,,they were given to him based on his work??"

Did you think that sentence through before you posted it?

Evidently there were dragons in every society also.

Those stories of dragons and giant serpents are probably as old as mankind itself, I suppose it is possible there may have been a few of these reptiles still around as human society was developing. I don't see why people would think that a complete impossibility.
400 million years is an awful long time. Dont you think at least one fossil would have showed up that was after that?

Idiot...not having a degree makes you, generally, not a scientist. Yoi have the graap of logic of a 4 year old.
so if a person does scientific research for a living without a degree they are not a scientist???

did you know albert einstein didnt earn a degree,,,they were given to him based on his work??

or bill nye only has a degree in engineering and not in biology,,,but he thinks he know the difference between a boy and a girl and people believe him???

"did you know albert einstein didnt earn a degree,,,they were given to him based on his work??"

yes I thought enough to know he was a scientist before he got his degrees,,,a piece of paper doesnt define what a person is, what they do does that,,,,

I guess on some weird planet...

"earn" and "based on his work" are complete opposites lolllll

this sites hilarious

Those stories of dragons and giant serpents are probably as old as mankind itself, I suppose it is possible there may have been a few of these reptiles still around as human society was developing. I don't see why people would think that a complete impossibility.
400 million years is an awful long time. Dont you think at least one fossil would have showed up that was after that?

how do you know one didnt???

Sure it can be formed that way, but the moving tectonic plates of the earth crash into each other to form mountains and bend the rocks.That's also how we get earthquakes. And sea fossils in layers on top of mountains.

Go ahead and explain how plate tectonics bend rocks. It causes rocks and the earth to break in an earthquake. Like I said the bend is caused by molten rocks (magma) as the mountains rise up or sedimentary layers hardening by a chemical reaction with water. Sounds like you got another fail.
Sorry, not what real scientists say. You have no degree, so stfu.

thats the argument you use when you are losing the debate,,,
I didnt know it was possible to be a true scientist without a degree.

the problem might be you,,,

yes I thought enough to know he was a scientist before he got his degrees,,,a piece of paper doesnt define what a person is, what they do does that,,,,
Actually the paper does define him as a scientist as being a scientist depends on other people validating your expertise. You cant just call yourself an expert. People have to recognize it right?

Preponderance of evidence. Not one single fossil or bone of a dinosaur has showed up that is younger than 400 million years.

Actually the paper does define him as a scientist as being a scientist depends on other people validating your expertise. You cant just call yourself an expert. People have to recognize it right?
why did you change it to expert???

we are talking about scientist,,,there are bad scientists, and that doesnt mean they arent one,,,

Preponderance of evidence. Not one single fossil or bone of a dinosaur has showed up that is younger than 400 million years.
who proved that we are 400 million yrs old???

we are talking about scientist,,,there are bad scientists, and that doesnt mean they arent one,,,

Because the definition of a scientist is someone that is recognized as having an expertise in one of the sciences.

Who told you humans were 400 million years old? At the most homo sapiens is about 600k years old.

Because the definition of a scientist is someone that is recognized as having an expertise in one of the sciences.
and your source for that is who???

a dictionary.

Who told you humans were 400 million years old? At the most homo sapiens is about 600k years old.

so far its only been you,,,well you implied it,,,

so far its only been you,,,well you implied it,,,
Dont blame it on me. Blame it on your inability to read. No where did even come close to saying humans were 400 million years old.

a dictionary.
why did your edited definition leave out one very important word???

sci·en·tist
/ˈsīəntəst/
Learn to pronounce
noun
  1. a person who is studying or has expert knowledge of one or more of the natural or physical sciences.
    "a research scientist"
    synonyms: researcher, technologist;
    informalboffin

a dictionary.

sci·en·tist
/ˈsīəntəst/
Learn to pronounce
noun
  1. a person who is studying or has expert knowledge of one or more of the natural or physical sciences.
    "a research scientist"
    informalboffin

My definition wasnt edited it was summarized from what I remember reading. So you think if someone takes a class in science that makes them a scientist? Would you trust their findings if they studied science for 2 hours? By that definition anyone that reads a page of a science book is a scientist.

a dictionary.

sci·en·tist
/ˈsīəntəst/
Learn to pronounce
noun
    "a research scientist"
    informalboffin

My definition wasnt edited it was summarized from what I remember reading. So you think if someone takes a class in science that makes them a scientist? Would you trust their findings if they studied science for 2 hours?

its the definition that says that not me,,,
and as I pointed out there are bad ones just like there are good ones,,thats why facts and provable science should always be the defining factor,,,

not a piece of paper you paid someone to give you,,,

Forum List

Back