How did Republicans get this desperate?

R

rdean

The GOP won't pass any legislation from now until the Mid Terms.

They tried to keep Americans from health care.

They admitted their only goal was to bring down the first black president.

They made a child killer and a welfare cowboy into GOP national heroes.

They cut food stamps for poor children and disabled veterans.

They are holding millions of unemployed hostage from getting benefits.

They brought the government to a stop costing the country billions.

What are they going to run on? Benghazi? The first time they admit there were riots going on all over the world, that Hillary warned them against cutting security budgets or that they raised embassy security by two billion after saying it wasn't needed, they lost the argument. That's all it takes.

So, what are they going to run on?

same ole just different day

they VOWED to take down this Dear wonderful Leader of our's

As far as I'm concerned they didn't DO ENOUGH to stop this man from installing his fascist visions on us and spending TRILLIONS of our money putting us further into dept

and with Bush Democrats were vowing to HELP him get re-elected, didn't ya know....lol

so much whining

Last edited:

What are they going to run on? Benghazi? The first time they admit there were riots going on all over the world, that Hillary warned them against cutting security budgets or that they raised embassy security by two billion after saying it wasn't needed, they lost the argument. That's all it takes.

Recycled lies from RDean. You know the shit is getting bad in DemLand.

Lack of legislation is hurting the GOP according to polls...and the shutdown of the govt....

According to the Fox News poll, disapproval of the Republican Party has jumped from 46% in September of 2012 to 59% today. Disapproval of the GOP has climbed from 54% in January to 56% in April to nearing 60% today. Approval of the Republican Party has fallen from 45% to 35%. In contrast, Democratic Party unfavorability has stayed stable in the Fox poll at between 48% and 49% all through 2013.
Fox News Poll Finds Disapproval Of GOP Skyrocketing After They Shut Down Government

I am at a top secret meeting at republican headquarters....
I have been working undercover for the democrat party for years now.
The answers little deannie is looking for is.......

Gotta go,someones coming.
I will try to broadcast later if possible....

Republicans are running on low voter turnout in the midterms, other than that just the usual FEAR. One thing they are NOT counting on is the many Marijuana referendums on the ballot this fall, that just might throw a monkey wrench in their expectation of only scared, low information senior citizens voting.

Their conservative ideology has been shown to be a complete failure when put into practice.

That would make anyone bitter.

OK... I'm back that was close...

The agenda for the rest of this meeting....

3PM.... The plan for going after puppies and cute little kitttens.
3:30 PM.... dolphins need to be looked into.They are getting way too much press.

Wait a second....There's a lot of noise coming from upstairs I think we've been discovered by agents
of the Democrat party.

Lot's of screaming....

I think the transgender arm of the Democrat party is attacking....
Oh the humanity.

same ole just different day

they VOWED to take down this Dear wonderful Leader of our's

As far as I'm concerned they didn't DO ENOUGH to stop this man from installing his fascist visions on us and spending TRILLIONS of our money putting us further into dept

and with Bush Democrats were vowing to HELP him get re-elected, didn't ya know....lol

so much whining

Short memory. You people keep forgetting Bush ran the car in the ditch and it is costing Obama to get it out.

When are lefties going to stop whining about only controlling 2/3 of the federal government and 90% of the media?

When republicans stop using the other third to sabotage working class prosperity to spite Obama, what a fucktarded political strategy that is.

What gave the Republicans in the House their majority are the 2010 Tea party members. Enough said?

Forum List

Back