10-U.S. Diplomatic Missions Attacked. 60-U.S. Diplomatic Personnel Killed Under Bush

bravoactual

bravoactual
Dec 5, 2011
Sausalito, CA
https://www.facebook.com/TheBlueStr...5272475307822/162977380537331/?type=1&theater.

Not including the attacks of September 11, 2001, there were world wide, Ten (10) Attacks on U.S. Diplomatic Missions that resulted the deaths of Sixty (60) U.S. Diplomatic Personnel between January 2002 and September 2008.

At no time in that Six (06) Year Period were there demands from Republicans for Investigations into those attacks made against U.S. Diplomatic Personnel.

At no time in that Six (06) Year Period were there demands from Republicans for Investigations into the death of the Sixty (60) U.S. Diplomatic Personnel Killed in those attacks.

At no time in that Six Year (06)Period did Democrats attempt to politicize the Ten (10) Attacks on U.S. Diplomatic Missions under bush43.

At no time in that Six (06) Year Period did Democrats attempt to politicize the Sixty (60) Attacks on U.S. Diplomatic Missions under bush43.

Republicans (Including Darryl Issa, John Boehner and Eric Cantor) voted against Millions of Dollars needed to upgrade security for U.S. Diplomatic Missions World Wide.

The current version of MANUFACTURED OUTRAGE over Benghazi is exactly that....MANUFACTURED OUTRAGE

Puzzling why anyone's bringing that up when they so fervently want you to believe: "What difference does it make". Thorough that mantra they're validating all the questions about The Great Clinton/Obama Benghazi Debacle.

Gawd, yet another "BOOOSH" thread to deflect from Benghazi. The administration must be going all out to obfuscate and lie about this.
Hey, shitbag: the president didnt get on TV and lie about any of those attacks. Obama did. See the difference?

2009 United States Yemen, attack on Embassy
2010 United States, Baghdad, Iraq attack on Embassy, Green Zone [3]
2010 United States Peshawar, Pakistan attack on Consulate[2]
2010 United States Yemen, attack on Embassy vehicle
2011 United States Damascus, Syria*
2011 Syrian uprising[4]*
2011 United States Kabul, Afghanistan*
2011 Kabul Attacks[5]
2011 United States Ciudad Juarez, Mexico March[3]
2011 United States Nuevo Laredo, Mexico Consulate bombed April
2011 United States Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina [6]*
2012 United States Abuja, Nigeria Embassy attack Mar
2012 United States Peshawar, Pakistan attack on Consulate Sept 2[4]
2012 United States Cairo, Egypt*
2012 attack on the American Embassy in Egypt*
2012 United States Benghazi, Libya*
2012 U.S. Consulate attack in Benghazi*
2012 United States Sanaa, Yemen*
2012 attack on the American Embassy in Yemen
2012 United States Tunis, Tunisia*
2012 U.S. Embassy attack in Tunis[4]*
2012 United States Sudan*
2012 U.S. Embassy attack Khartoum

Look at just the last 4 years alone. I quit looking for more. And you are right, any death is too much, but what makes them even worse is when it deals with having not had security to even attempt to be able to stop them, when they have begged for just that.(this is a post of mine from Sept, 2012 in response to another such post and in which I have not updated)

2011 Syrian uprising[4]*
2011 Kabul Attacks[5]

Look at just the last 4 years alone. I quit looking for more. And you are right, any death is too much, but what makes them even worse is when it deals with having not had security to even attempt to be able to stop them, when they have begged for just that.(this is a post of mine from Sept, 2012 in response to another such post and in which I have not updated)

In which one of them did the president go on TV and lie about what happened, blaming the attack on a video?

All these threads show just how close we are getting to the truth, and the fear those on the left are experiencing of just that.

There were other commanders of the operation that felt the situation was chaos and as per the stratagem of past operations, help is never sent in until they know what really going on. Oblama is the last in the chain of command but the first to take the blame of what his people in command positions did.

Gawd, yet another "BOOOSH" thread to deflect from Benghazi. The administration must be going all out to obfuscate and lie about this.
Hey, shitbag: the president didnt get on TV and lie about any of those attacks. Obama did. See the difference?

There's nothing to deflect from..

Because, essentially Benghazi is a whole lot of nothing. But it puts on display for the record.

Conservatives make war on other Americans.

Liberals make war on foreign Enemies of America.

As if this wasn't enough:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-CAcdta_8I]Falwell and Robertson on The 700 Club after 9/11 - YouTube[/ame]

2011 Syrian uprising[4]*
2011 Kabul Attacks[5]

In which one of them did the president go on TV and lie about what happened, blaming the attack on a video?

Exactly rabbi, and the fact that we were not prepared in such a volatile area on the anniversary of 9/11, after they had just called for retaliation of the capture of al libi

In which one did the president lie and blame the attack on a video?

Conflicting intelligence reports aside...

Would those people be magically alive if Obama had never heard of the video?

Would those people still be alive if we had a commander-in-chief rather than an apologist-in-chief?

Who did he apologize too?

Missing from the equations of all you folks is that Gaddaffi, an Anti American terrorist was the head of Libya.

He planned and financed a terrorist attack on a plane chock full of Americans over Lockerbie.

Bush made nice to him. Which should have been DISGUSTING to every single American.

Obama made him dead.

2011 Syrian uprising[4]*
2011 Kabul Attacks[5]

Exactly rabbi, and the fact that we were not prepared in such a volatile area on the anniversary of 9/11, after they had just called for retaliation of the capture of al libi

GOP Embassy Security Cuts draw Democrats Scrutiny

Bravo the cons don't give a shit about those deaths. Hannity never brought them up.
you do realize the death of Ambassador Stephens was the first of an American Ambassador since 1979? And nowhere did I ever see them go on national tv over and over and before the UN to promote a false narrative over any of the other deaths.

Forum List

Back