How did obama know about fast and the furious before holder did?

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 12, 2010
Kannapolis, N.C.
Discuss

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBIWSyoe6vA]How Did Obama Know About 'Fast And Furious' Before Holder? - YouTube[/ame]

ruhroh__scoobydoo_tshirt_11704_l.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWySuOheh4g]Shadowgate Playthrough: Part 1 - YouTube[/ame]

This old game had you trying all sorts of combinations to solve the puzzle.

when what you tried was NOT the answer the messages would read "what you expected hasnt happened".

man does the rights attempts to make this into some national web of intrigue make me remember this old game.

This old game had you trying all sorts of combinations to solve the puzzle.

when what you tried was NOT the answer the messages would read "what you expected hasnt happened".

man does the rights attempts to make this into some national web of intrigue make me remember this old game.

Just click and :badgrin:

your team can not have grand jury tesitimony and current investigations docs.

Your party has proven just how little they care about needed secrets to protect ongoing investigations by how you dealt with Valerie Plame

That is why this requires exsecutive privledge.

You people will get people killed in your witch hunt for poltical reasons.

You have done it before not all that long ago.

That is why this requires exsecutive privledge.

You people will get people killed in your witch hunt for poltical reasons.

You have done it before not all that long ago.

So holder lied under oath when he said obama had no knowledge of fast and the furious?
You do realize holder will be charged for misleading congress which carries a 1 year prison sentence.

I love how the far right have gone into complete desperation mode, grasping onto absoutly anything they can. It's quite pathetic, yet highly entertaining at the same time :up:

I love how the far right have gone into complete desperation mode, grasping onto absoutly anything they can. It's quite pathetic, yet highly entertaining at the same time :up:

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

I'm not the one supporting a criminal who supplied weapons to Mexican terrorists.

The truth does matter to some, others always have an excuse. Being a partisan hack is much more important than figuring out how those border agents got killed. No one is above the law, not even the President or AG.

Executive privilege isn't going to save his butt, they've contradicted each other so much already there isn't enough back peddling to get them out of this.

Is that a CNN reporter in your video Bigreb?? :eek:

The truth does matter to some, others always have an excuse. Being a partisan hack is much more important than figuring out how those border agents got killed. No one is above the law, not even the President or AG.

Executive privilege isn't going to save his butt, they've contradicted each other so much already there isn't enough back peddling to get them out of this.

Is that a CNN reporter in your video Bigreb?? :eek:

Holder is gone

Forum List

Back